- 9.2 years of Experience in IT with Expertise in Oracle Applications Expertise in Oracle E Business Modules PO, I - Procurement, Advance Pricing, Cost Accounting, INV, BOM, WIP modules.
- Extensive experience with Reverse Logistics and Logistics process including integration with 3PL Logistics systems
- Extensive experience with the RMA Process - Return from Vendor, return from Customer, Retail Returns, return with Replacement, return with Exchange, Return with Repair, Containerization, Bar Code Scanning, etc.
- Experience with Agile Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
- Extensive experience with Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Business flows.
- Good working knowledge in Oracle AIM Methodology. Handled Service Requests (TARs) with Oracle. Knowledge on Oracle Accelerator and Oracle R12.
- Expertise in Implementation where am involved in Module selection, Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Solution Design, Building, Testing, User Training and Production.
- Proficient in Creating User Requirement Specification, Functional Requirement Specification and Business Process Flows.
- Extensive experience with EDI Standards and e-Commerce Gateway.
- Worked on the data mappings, fixing errors, design specifications around the e-Commerce gateway including the following mappings - EDI 810 Invoice inbound, 850 Inbound Purchase Order, EDI 852 Product Activity Data for transmitting POS Data, EDI 832 Price/Sales Catalog, 843 Inbound Response to RFQ, 856 ASN (Shipping) inbound and outbound
- Worked on Rosetta Net PIPs - 3A1, 3A4, 3A10, 3B2, 3B5, etc.
- Good knowledge in developing and writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using manual testing tool HP Quality Center to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- In Upgrade projects, handled Discovery, Mapping, Testing and Transition.
- Enhancement and Support, which involved giving Production support by interacting with user for, trouble tickets and establishing the process to be followed.
- Extensive experience in conducting training sessions for users to give them knowledge about how the system is going to work.
- Good documentation skills and Proficiency in MS Visio
- Good organization skills & Ability to interact at all levels in an IT organization to assess, evaluate, recommend a different and robust solution and lead through the development.
- Well-proven track in achieving the timeline for deliverables.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Confidential, Boxborough, MA
Oracle Fusion Order Management Functional Analyst
- Responsible for managing the implementation around the Supply Chain Modules (Implementing Back to Back fulfillment, internal material transfers, contract manufacturing, outside processing, inventory management, receipt accounting, cost accounting, landed cost management)
- Worked on implementing Oracle Quality Management Cloud - defined the inspection characteristics, associating inspection characteristics with characteristics group, defined quality inspection levels, defined quality inspection plans, defined OTBI reports for Quality, defined custom quality actions, defined quality event lookup values, etc.
- Worked on Oracle the setup of the Cloud Order to Cash Processes.
- Worked on Cost Accounting module setup the cost management options, cost types, cost groups, material sub elements, overheads, material overheads, associate expenditure types with cost defaults, etc.
- Worked on Oracle Retail Order Broker - maintained a periodic item and inventory update between Oracle Inventory and Oracle retail Order Broker, worked on retail order brokers routing rules to automatically assign backordered items to storefronts for fulfillment, setup retail order broker for to fulfill retail pickup, setup control values, defined retail order broker properties, etc.
- Worked on XML Publisher Report customizations.
- Worked on WEB ADI for loading offers, payment details of a customer into Advance Collections and Channel Revenue Management
- I am responsible for leading the efforts for conversion of 15 Inventory orgs from non-lot control to lot control.
- Involved in Testing of 10 interfaces (Item Master, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Inventory Adjustments, Inventory Snapshots and Move Orders) between 3PL (DHL and CJ Rokin) and Starbucks.
- Planned cutover activities for implementing Hard lot control.
- Executed cut over activities like cleaning up sales orders, Purchase orders, and Material Transactions.
- Responsible for clearing inventory Interfaces for the Inventory conversion.
- Performed lot control setups in Inventory.
- Prepared test plan, test cases/scripts and scenarios
- Conducting defect triage meetings and report test status.
- Executing test cases in Quality control.
- Recording test results in Quality control
- Recording test defect in the Quality control
- Working with Functional and Technical teams to resolve the defects/issues.
- Interacting with the Middleware team for resolving interface related issues.
- I was responsible for troubleshooting recurring issues in OM/INV/PO modules and implementing long term solutions, which may involve configuration/code changes.
- As part of troubleshooting, identified multiple code fixes, created a master plan for deploying them, working with Development team to get the fixes.
- Weekly reporting Project/status with call outs to the leadership.
- Performed Configuration and Testing. Responsible for creation of Test cases and Test plans for business unit testing, updating the functional & technical specification documents with the latest changes/upgrades.
- Resolved defects of 3PL organizations for both Inbound and Outbound interfaces.
Confidential, Fresno, CA
Oracle Cloud Fusion R12 implementation
- Worked on the modules of Cloud Fusion Supply Chain (Quality Management, Inventory Management, Outside Processing, Back to Back Order fulfillment, Landed Cost Management, Cost Management)
- Worked on the Cloud Quality Management Setups - defined the inspection characteristics, associating inspection characteristics with characteristics group, defined quality inspection levels, defined quality inspection plans, defined quality event lookup values, etc.
- Worked on Cloud OM, Cloud Inventory Management configurations.
- Worked on the Outside Processing in Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Supported the Interface errors that occurred and resolved them in a timely manner
- Supported the month end and quarter end activities to help the business with the close process
- Supported the tax issues that arose between Oracle e-Business Tax and Vertex.
- Supported the business users for any enhancement requests that were raised.
- Manned the help desk ticketing system, taking ownership for issues and resolving them.
- Worked with Oracle support to open service requests - analyze the read me file, work with the DBA team to apply the patch to the patch instance, certify the patch and work on a schedule of applying it to production
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
Order Management Functional Analyst
- Worked on the setups for the PO, i-Procurement, OM, Shipping (Logistics/Reverse Logistics), Advance Pricing, INV, BOM, WIP Modules
- Preparing BR30, BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
- Worked on the following EDI Interfaces - 850 - PO Inbound and Outbound, 855 - PO Acknowledgement, 856 - Advance Shipment Notice inbound and outbound and 860 - PO Change inbound and outbound
- Worked on the setups of the Inventory module.
- Worked on the Reverse Logistics - Return Material Authorization (RMA) process in Oracle OM module
- Worked on the configurations of Order Management module - defining the Order and Line Transaction Types, defining the processing constraints, defaulting rules, setting up pricing attributes, etc.
- Worked on the shipping transaction file to be transmitted to the 3PL Logistics system using EDI transmissions
- Worked on the AR/AP netting process in AP module.
- Worked on the AP Processes of Retainage, Recoupment, etc.
- Worked on the defining the transaction types, financial options, tax rules in Oracle AP module
- Involved in understanding the existing business process & conducted meetings on client business overview
- Performed Gap Analysis so as to integrate the business requirements to oracle applications
- Prepared business requirements documents for Purchasing and Order Management
- Involved in the Implementation and Post-Implementation Support
- Impact analysis done on the service items and professional service items with the new setup done for the Event-based Revenue Recognition process
- Involved in making the detailed data conversion strategy and data cleaning road map for OM, AR, INV, BOM Modules.
- Written standard Integration test scripts for OM, AR, INV, BOM Modules.
- Worked on the setups and conversions of OM, AR, INV, BOM Modules
- Submitted weekly status updates and reports showing the progress of Software Testing.
- Responsible for validating the back-end data that was migrated from previous versions.
- Recommended areas for fine-tuning the system based on the analysis to the server experts(s) and system administrators.
- Worked on testing the Revenue Recognition functionality in AR for all the Accounting and Invoicing rules that were defined.
- Tested a patch that we had applied for the Revenue Recognition process.
- Performed Standard Functionality testing OM, AR, INV, BOM.
- Was involved in Standard Functionality testing in Phase I and Phase II for 3 instances.
- Tested Multi-Org Setups as a result of the new Parts Operating Unit that is being introduced as part of the upgrade to R12.
- Involved in Unit Testing and System Testing.
- Documented and communicated test results to the Test Management and Business Management Team
- Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
Environment: Oracle (OM, AR, INV, BOM) Oracle 10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Developer 6i (Report 6i & Forms 6i), Toad 8.1.6, Workflow 2.6.
Oracle Order to Cash Functional Consultant
- Study AS-IS Business Process.
- Analyze the Upgrade Requirements and strategize the migration of customizations to Release 12 instance.
- Identification of GAPs & proposal of Solution.
- Preparing of all of the Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Data Mapping Documents (DMD) and Functional Testing Documents.
- Worked on the setups of OM, AR, INV, BOM modules
- Worked on setting up of Revenue Recognition process in AR Module
- Defined the Accounting and Invoicing rules to be used in Revenue Recognition process in AR.
- Preparing BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
- Setup the OM, AR, INV, BOM modules
- Good understanding Financial Accounting standards and Revenue Recognition Standards.
- Understand Division-specific business processes from the end users and implement the same.
- Responsible for training the end users on the new processes and facilitated on-the-job training.
- Performed Item Mapping from legacy system and vendor catalogs into Oracle - to define new items and categories.
- Resolved the Conference Room Pilot (CRP), System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) issues in distribution track.
- Business Process analysis includes understanding the existing business process (AS-IS) and designing the future process (TO-BE) with the standard Oracle functionality for manufacturing track
- Documented and analyzed businesses processes and develop detailed user requirements and functional specification documents.
- Provide inputs and part of the team for new solution.
- Test various business scenarios in the new system.
- Interact directly with end users, infrastructure teams, and project teams.
- Functional design of the Conversion / Integration programs.
- Progress the track thro CRP1, CRP2, UAT & Go Alive.
- Provide user training & documentation.