- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML
- Applications: Oracle EBS R11/R12, Oracle Workflow Builder, BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Lawson, Crystal Reports, SQL Plus, SQL Loader, DataLoader, T.O.A.D., Visio, SharePoint
- Clearances: Secret Clearance Level L, Department of Energy, August 2007
- Training: Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports 6i, T.O.A.D., Oracle Flexcube, Lawson HR, Lawson PR, Lawson PA, Lawson Technical/Administration, Crystal Reports 10
Senior Oracle Consultant
- Senior techno-functional consultant responsible for an Oracle HCM implementation project.
- Principle liaison between key stakeholders and project resources.
- Managed daily activities of product support team.
- Performed proof of concept demonstrations and lead application training sessions.
- Advised client on utilization of application functionality and upgrade benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring application functionality meets design.
- Release management and issue escalation.
- Performed training sessions for technical team on database structure, APIs, and HCM functionality.
- Participated in the design and testing of inbound and outbound 3rd party interfaces.
- Developed RICEW objects, Personalizations, AME, Concurrent Processes, Security.
- Created and maintained functional, technical, and configuration documents.
- Developed upgrade and test plans.
Application Implementation Manager
- Lead Oracle engineer on Multicurrency Accounting Platform implementation.
- Manage environment configuration schedule.
- Coordinated application deployment schedule.
- Developed BI Publisher reports.
- Mentored junior developers and senior mainframe developers on PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Led project status meetings.
- Coordinated patch deployment and release schedule across heavily distributed organization.
Senior Oracle HCM Consultant
- Senior consultant responsible for multiple Oracle HCM implementations.
- Led historical data conversion efforts and developed data migration strategies.
- Developed outbound interfaces.
- Created processes to distribute documents through email attachments using XML Bursting technology.
- Saved a client 10,000 by creating a custom process that sends Outlook appointments to Oracle Learning Management students when they register for a class.
- Created RICEW objects.
- Discoverer EUL and Business Area security.
- Conducted Oracle Discoverer training for power users.
- Developed form letter reports using XML Publisher to reduce data entry time and errors.
Lawson ERP Consultant
- Independent Lawson system administrator within the Human Resources department.
- Lead technical resource during the Lawson system design and implementation phases.
- Converted data from a Genesys mainframe to a SQL server database.
- Assisted security team in Lawson end user security maintenance.
- Responsible for downloads and installations of all Lawson software updates and patches.
- Solely responsible for replicating and implementing existing reports into new Lawson system utilizing Crystal Reports and Lawson Report writer.
- Solely responsible for all SQL server database programming.
- Created DTS packages to interface with third party software.
- Conducted end-user training in classroom setting.
- Member of large technical team that was responsible for the most widely used application at the Patuxent River Naval Air Warfare Base.
- Solely responsible for upgrading existing Crystal reports to Oracle 6i, using Oracle Developer 2000.
- Developed and provided end-user training in a classroom setting.
- Created and maintained Oracle functions, triggers, procedures and packages in order to comply with the constantly changing government requirements.
- Participated in application testing procedures to ensure the absence of all bugs, and produced government-regulated documentation of all findings.