Senior IAM Architect / Senior IAM Developer / Senior Software Engineer
- Assist in pre-sales activities of RFP creation, Project Management, POC design/presentation and client engagement initiation
- Assist various client projects for requirements consideration, architecture, design, implementation and support purposes as needed
- Configure Oracle IDM products to suite client needs per industry security standards, practices and recommendations
- Installation, Configuration and thorough documentation of OAM, OIM, OHS - Web Tier, Webgate, OUD 11gR2 and OVD 11gR1 in HA environment
- Successfully configured and documented SSO between OAM 11gR2 and OBIEE 11gR1, Peoplesoft HRMS, FSCM, ELM, Enterprise portal, e-Supplier portal, other 3rd party vendor J2EE, .NET based applications
- Assisted application administrators in day to day support and maintenance activities of all the IAM suite of products and integrated applications
- Provided client application administrators with daily automated scripts to evaluate whether the system is up and running
- Conducted training sessions, provided guidance and performed knowledge transfer of all the implementation conducted of Oracle IAM toolset products
- Single point of contact with client personnel's on a day to day basis throughout the engagement
- Implemented and documented performance improvement techniques for all the IAM tools OAM, OIM, OUD, OVD, OHS and Oracle RAC database
- Assisted in maintaining a Disaster Recovery location across two data centers by modifying the existing design and architecture of the client applications to still meet existing client needs
- Provided guidelines and documented the process of successfully upgrading Oracle IAM set of products in future without hampering existing operations of integrated client side applications
- Provided guidance to the client on future Oracle IAM tools which can be utilized to prevent security threats and vulnerabilities of existing integrated applications
- Defined processes for system maintenance and provided guidance on overall IAM lifecycle management along with necessary hands-on knowledge transfer
- Experienced in IAM 11g System Evaluation and Assessment Audit for state government clients
- Provided subject matter expertise level feedback on clients existing and to-be situation of the already in place IAM system to meet SICAM standards
- Evaluated current architecture, design, documents, processes and personnel profiles in order to meet client IAM system goals
- Solely conducted interviews of different client personnel's ranging from PMO to system support
- Recommended different alternatives and options for the complete IAM business, IT and support processes after thoroughly understanding client environment and management needs
Environment: Oracle IAM 10g and 11g suite of products
- Lead the work stream to on-board different types of applications to Identity IQ by engaging with various business operations lead, business analysts and development teams
- Developed and Improved business processes in order to reduce toxic combinations of user roles and entitlements
- Developed time, resource and budget estimates for various work streams to depict progress to Business Leads
- Co-ordinated all the 3 work stream efforts by engaging closely with client business in an onshore, offshore team model
- Managed team of 2-3 personnel in order to make sure the client work is delivered on a timely basis and in an orderly manner
- Configuring User Access Certification, System testing and co-coordinating the efforts with different clientele for desired result set in IIQ. Providing the needed deliverables on a strict timeline for recertification cycle
- Extensive experience with Oracle Identity Manager OIM , Oracle Internet Directory OID , Oracle Virtual Directory OVD , Oracle Access Manager OAM - both 10g and 11g, Oracle Adaptive Access Manager OAAM , Oracle Enterprise SSO OeSSO , Oracle Unified Directory OUD , SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Database Auditing, SPML, Web Services, Single Sign on, RBAC Role Based Access Control Auditing, Attestation Report Generation.
- Relevant experience with configuration, provisioning and reconciliation to/from various resources/applications namely MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, Oracle Database, MySQL and other database based systems, SAP systems, Sun Directory Server/iPlanet and other custom applications.
- Experience in LDAP technologies schema, password policies and configuration changes Provisioning with Approval Workflows, Delegated Administration, Attestation, Database Designing, PL/SQL programming, and JAVA/JSP programming.
- Expertise with architecture and deployment of enterprise Security Solutions comprising Firewall's, VPN's and high available security products.
- Experience in configuring, provisioning Custom Adapters, Web Services.
- Good Understanding of methodologies such as Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development OOAD , Unified Modeling Language UML .
- Experience in Weblogic application server installation, configuration and performance tuning.
- Experience with Bulk Loading of User Accounts into LDAP directories and OIM.
- Provided and supported Test Case scenarios and successfully did knowledge transfer to the customer application owners.
- Lead Developer and Architect of OIM to integrate with custom applications along with AD, OID and MySQL database. Configuring PIV card based SSO between OAM and OIM 10g
- OeSSO based single sign on to applications like Lotus Notes and other internal websites by authenticating against Active Directory
- Hands on knowledge of configuration of OAM 11g with different identity stores OUD/OID/OVD
- Conceptual level design recommendations for satisfying the functional requirements
- Design pre-populate adapters, rules, access policies according to the business roles, responsibilities and groups
- Configuring approval based workflow for different custom resource objects
Environment: OIM 126.96.36.199, OAM 10.1.4.3, OHS, ODSM 11g, OVD 11g, OID 11g, OUD 11g, Oracle RAC Database 11g, OID Connector Pack 90411, MS Active Directory Connector pack, Solaris, MySQL database, SailPoint Identity IQ.
Oracle IDM Architect and Developer
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Identity Manager 9.1 in production
- Installation and configuration of SAP Employee Reconciliation connector and MS AD connector
- Patched OIM 9.1 with BP04 patch in production
- Implemented custom connector for SAP CUA and SAP HCM
- Wrote JAVA code and created adapters for random password generation for all the users in OIM
- Configured secure network communication between OIM and SAP CUA
- Automatic provisioning to roles and systems present in SAP CUA
- Implemented attribute level automatic provisioning to organization units, distribution lists and security groups in AD
- Have been working as a sole vendor contact, onsite - interacting, working and negotiating directly with the client
- Efficiently managed a bulk number of users in all the 3 stages of the project, using Oracle Identity Manager OIM , specifically
- Development 2000 users,
- Test/QA 20,000 users and
- Production/Go-Live 10 million users at least 1000 hits each day
- Using Weblogic OIM, OAM, OVD and OID clusters
- Effectively handled Government and user critical information like Social Security Numbers, PIN's and Weekly Benefit Amounts WBA
- Performed batched reconciliation for Initial Seeding of customer profiles from Tivoli directory TDS to Oracle Internet directory OID
- Designed and configured OVD and OID schema according to OAM and .NET 2008 web service Interactive Voice Response IVR web service
- Developed an LDIF to Text converter schedule task for converting the daily update LDIF file from TDS to a text file format
- Configured a Generic Technology Connector GTC scheduled task to reconcile the user profiles present in the text file into OIM and thus reconciling daily updates from TDS and provisioning the same to OID using OIM Access Policy. Eventually synchronizing and maintaining the 2 directories simultaneously
- Provisioned users at particular DN within the OID using OOTB OID connector pack
- Used J2EE programming and JNDI to design schedule tasks, event handlers, pre-populate adapters for provisioning the users in TDS as no OOTB functionality provided by Oracle.
- Enterprise wide Unique User ID generation on pre-insert of user profiles
- Researched and configured hard delete of customer profiles from OIM database on a periodic basis using schedule tasks
- Wrote SPML interaction with IVR service using xml. Used WSDL for sending requests to OIM's internal SPML web service with the help of .NET using MS Visual Studio 2008
- Directed SPML web service calls to Weblogic application server configured proxy to the web server to transfer all the requests to OIM nodes using MS IIS 6.0, 7.0
- Created Pre-populate and process task adapters, process forms and resource object forms for TDS as a resource and OID as a resource separately
- Configured TDS as a IT resource designed resource form for the same
- Modified the OIM basic search to include another UDF based user search
- Customized out of the box OOTB OIM Login and Self Registration process to include re-CAPTCHA, unique image selection for each user and unique random user password generation for POC purpose. External JAVA service call to .NET 2008 web service to check for SSN existence. Studied OAAM capabilities thoroughly for including these functionalities in the POC.
- Patched OIM versions as followed by the updates from Oracle support Bundle Patch 04, 06 in Production/Go-live
- Configured secured communication between all the components across all the tiers application, web, directory and external internal DMZ zone
- Documented the whole OIM process and trained onsite officials doing knowledge transfer of Identity Manager functionalities/capabilities
- Perform Gap Analysis between existing Legacy System environment and Oracle IDM product functionalities
- Provided guidance with the 11g Rel1 architecture having PeopleSoft, AD, Exchange and other custom target resources
- Provided recommendations on system architecture for Phase I and Phase II OAM, OIM, SSO, OVD, OID, and AD Load Balanced/Failover/Clustered environment, DMZ zones/Firewalls.
- Introduced them with hands on experience on Oracle Identity Manager and MS AD, Exchange connectors schedule tasks
- Brainstormed on the overall data flow starting from web services layer to application layer to directory services layer to database layer
- Underlying main objective was to keep OID and AD in sync with latest information provided guidance on the needed DIT structure
- Proposed the technical recommendations/functionalities that needs to be in place to meet the existing system's functional requirements with respect to each IDM product
- Designed and proposed a Project Plan for the needed functionality to Go-Live
- Conceptual level design recommendations for providing the functional requirements
- Configure Direct provisioning from OIM to OID and e-Business application iStore
- Design pre-populate adapters, rules, access policies according to the business roles, responsibilities and groups
- Configure OAM policies to redirect to different Web-Center portal pages depending upon the requested protected resource
- Configure OIM server to accept modify user, enable user account, disable user account SPML requests
- Configure the sample HttpClient to send these requests to OIM server
- Configure SSO between OIM and OAM
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11, Oracle Access Manager 10g 10.1.4.2, 10.1.4.3 and 11g, Adaptive Access Manager 10g, Oracle Internet Directory 10g and 11g, Oracle Virtual Directory 10g and 11g, Oracle Directory Services Manager 11g, Oracle Database 10g and RAC Database 11g, Oracle HTTP Server, OIM Database Connector Pack 18.104.22.168, Oracle Internet Directory Connector Pack 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, SAP employee Reconciliation Connector Pack 9.0.4, OIM MS AD Connector, Exchange Connector, PeopleSoft Connector, AD Password Sync Connector, E-Business User Management and TCA Connector Pack 9103, Remote Manager, Active Directory, RedHat Linux, Solaris, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.3, Weblogic 10.3 and 10.3.1 11g , IBM Websphere application servers, Tivoli directory, JNDI, Oracle JDeveloper 10g, SAP-HCM, SAP CUA, iStore 12.0.6, Web-Center Portal 11g.
Business Process Analyst Intern
- Maintained and updated task critical information of all the projects coming under Information Technology Program Management Office IT - PMO Portfolio.
- Designed Functional and Divisional Dashboards for monthly IT PMO Review Meetings .
- Interactive, functional and leadership based job.
- Suggested major improvements in the business process.
- Performed Project Scheduling and Budget Management for variety of projects.
Environment: MS Rational Rose, MS Project, RFP's, SOW's, MS SharePoint, MS Visual Studio.
Software Project Trainee
- Worked on IVR technology SIP servers and open source telephony software Asterisk.
- Successfully interacted between the Asterisk Server and RFID sensors API's.
- Designed Voice XML pages and their logic for voice interaction with end-user
- The location of the RFID card is provided to the end-user by the application using a toll-free host number
Environment: Asterisk PBX Engine, SQL Server, VXML, RFID Card Reader and Cards API's, Eclipse.