Seeking a position as database programmer utilizing analytical and problem solving abilities as well as communication skills to assist a company in managing it's daily work flow.
Oracle 8i-10g, Forms Developer2000, Forms Report ,Designer, SQL Plus, SQL/PL,Paradox for Windows, Unix, Business Intelligence, Toad,C, Powerbuilder, ARCCatalog, ARCMAP, RMAN, ARCIMS, Windows, HTML, JAVA,SDE, SQL Developer, Jdeveloper
Converted COBOL programs into Oracle PL/SQL program.
- I was one of two IT Manager in our Oracle shop.
- Database administrator on 8i,9i,10g and 11g window servers, that includes: Migrations, creating users,schema,roles,tuning and trouble shooting problems with the server and applications.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the application, design,development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Developed all programs on the web server/application server using the Forms Developmental Suite OC4J as the front end product.
- Converted all Client Server Grants programs into Web Base programs on the Application Server.
- GIS Graphical Information Administrator for the Emergency Management Division that included implementation of SDE. I was responsible for terabytes size GIS spacial data.
- Business Intelligence Administrator and design,modeled several business Areas worksheets from the End user layers that I set up for the department use.ARCIMS Administrator which included implementation and maintaining. This software is used to create a geographical image of the database spacial data and I was responsible for installing and connecting users.
- Proficient in Oracle Developer forms and Reports. I worked with several division
- program managers to create the Grants tracking database systems using PL/SQL
- programming language and some java programming embedded in the
- forms. The programs use many stored cursors, views, triggers, procedures and
- packages working together.
- Created the department time-sheet tracking program using PL/SQL. Working with the controller, I created a payment voucher tracking system for the accounting and audit division using developers forms and reports and I also created multiple complex analytical queries that the division needed to view the departments data in different modes.
- Proficient in SQL and SQL PLUS. Use SQL Plus for testing procedures and packages for applications. SQL for writing reports.
- Work with Oracle Designer and Jdeveloper for data modeling for all the grants programs, creating hundreds of ERDs and flow charts.
- Work with embedded Java in Oracle for all the programs.
- Some SQL Server Administrator maintenance.
- Worked with RMAN to backup/restore the database system and also us RMAN for duplicating the database system for testing.
- Supervise and trained two developer .
- Work with Homeland Security and the Department of Emergency Management to create a database for tracking Federal money. I used forms and reports and many embedded triggers,procedures, functions, views, cursors and packages to created the web base database system.
Responsible for providing technical support for Oracle tools, Some of the products that I supported were Developers2000, Report builder, SQLPLUS, Discoverer.
- Maintained LAN Network system that utilized Novel Netware 3.12.
- Responsible for Database Administrator and design using dos paradox. Worked with program managers to created Impact Grants program in paradox for windows.
- Responsible for maintaining multi-user Object pal applications.
- Webmaster for the department. Created static HTML pages