I have over fifteen years of Technical Support experience and over five years in ERP Systems Implementation and Business Analyst support experience, with nine years directly supporting Human Resources Information Systems as an HRIS Analyst Technology Support Specialist. My background includes support and experience in a variety of area's to include Functional Lead and Project Management for implementation of the Time Labor module for Oracle HRMS systems and Systems Administrator for Oracle HRMS E Business11i suite. I have a great understanding of database concepts, tables and familiarity with programming querying tools to include: Oracle Developer, SQL, PL SQL and .Net. I have a certification in Networking Administration and Server Support, to include Gasper ATM Monitoring Software , PC hardware, software and Laptop support.
Oracle HRMS Implementation Functional Lead
- Functional Lead Analyst for Oracle Time Labor module for deployment of Oracle HRMS 12 ERP system to replace The City of Richmond's legacy system.
- Assistance with interfaces and design setups for processing timecards to payroll system.
- Work as part of a team of consultants along with City HR IT Staff, and Departmental Agency Heads Key Officials to develop best practices and setups for data conversion during implementation of Oracle 12i for Human Resources Time and Labor modules primarily and assist with other HRMS modules as needed.
- Meeting with City IT staff and Subject Matter Experts to develop best practice system design, preparation of analysis documentation, developing overhead presentations and presenting material for understanding and training of HRMS system.
- UAT testing and assistance in helping client to develop test scripts and how to document findings and consult with them for regression testing methodologies and practices.
- Implementation and system setups
- Work with client to develop interfaces for time collection, including time clocks.
- Administered technical writing skills for development of procedural documentation using MS Visio and other MS suite software.
- Other client support and error handling as needed
- Assistance in designing and developing reporting specifications
- Assistance with implementation of Oracle Projects Grants
- Assistance with implementation and design of Oracle OBIEE dashboard analytics .
- Project Management and writing Business Analysis Documentation.
Oracle HRMS Implementation Functional Lead
- Functional Lead Analyst for Oracle Time Labor module and Subject Matter Expert for implementation and support of Oracle 11i eBusiness HRMS modules, SDLC full life- cycle project experience .
- Worked with Consultants, County IT Staff and Departmental Agency Heads Key Officials to develop best practices and setups for data conversion during implementation of Oracle 11i for Time and Labor and HR modules.
- Run processes biweekly for timecard transfer to payroll.
- Hold a lead role in managing projects for user acceptance testing.
- Developed Shifts, Work Plans, and Rotation Schedules for entire population of General Government to include creation of timecard templates for 32 departments across the County.
- Created time entry rules, preferences, work plans rotations, helped design and test interface for Fire Roster system. Extensive work, development and training of all Emergency Operations Employees Fire, Sheriff, Police .
- Worked with consultants and internal Information Technology Department to design and develop various reports utilizing Oracle Discoverer 10g, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer, Access, Excel and other various software tools.
- Serve as System Administrator for Oracle HRMS system.
- Support of desktop and laptop needs to include Cisco VPN for working from remote locations.
- Creation of databases for use of tracking and reporting statistics.
- Administered technical writing skills for development of procedural documentation using MS Visio and other software.
- Developed new ideas's and implemented them into our New Supervisor Training program and lead the training sessions quarterly for Human Resources. Assisted with training and documentation for entire County population to be trained for new Oracle Timekeeper system.
- Worked with Information Technology Department to better the system and assist in development of SQL queries in order to assist users with data extracts.
- Documentation, Flowcharting and Technical Writing for detailed technical specifications.
Technical and Management Support
- Project Management of testing efforts for Oracle Time Labor and HR Modules
- Oversee HRMS helpdesk for any questions or issues pertaining to HRMS system
- Oversee approval process to ensure all timecards and interfaces are completed and transferred to payroll.
- Backup Support and Management Assistance of HR Transactions Team
- Management of Training efforts in collaboration with Change Management Officer
- Serve on Committee comprised mainly of System Administrators to manage ongoing Oracle HRMS Payroll critical system decisions and coordination efforts, such as, instance management, upgrades, patches, fixes, new design or changes to functional and technical system setups and code, etc.
HRIS Technical Support
- PC Hardware Software Support
- Reporting specifically overtime tracking for Board of Supervisors review
- Designing and implementing access and excel database projects
- Supervisor Training for Human Resources
- Worked on CIP matrix for new HRMS system
- Supported three Managers in the Marketing Department for Medical Surgical and Pharmaceutical Supplies across the County.
- Assisted in planning and liaison with representatives and clients from suppliers to orchestrate a National Marketing Forum in Las Vegas, NV.
- Assisted in negotiations and writing of new contracts upon FY end.
- Technical Support as needed for Personal Computers and GroupWise liaison with IT staff .
- Server Administration and Support for ATM Monitoring System Gasper software for Computer Operation Department. Mainframe setup of all new ATM's coming live and working with Computer Operations staff in an on call environment for monitoring of ATM's and Gasper Server support.
- Assisted in preparing and staffing support of Y2K center to alert and diagnose system problems during Y2K rollover.
- Merger Transitioning.
- Trained Operations Staff.
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Support for two Managers Division Manager in Large Systems Technical Services Department of SunTrust Bank.
- Desktop technical support for Technical Services IT staff.
- Other duties included: payroll processing and approval, travel arrangements, expense account preparation, typing, filing, dictation.
- Loan Servicing Bankcard Investigations
- Researching and resolving loan discrepancies, filing death claims and accident claims for loan customers.
- Telephone Billpayer liaison.
- Visa Bankcard Investigations to research and resolve discrepancies with disputed charges.
- High customer contact.
- Oracle 11i HRMS Total Compensation Foundations, Oracle 11i Compensation Management Fundamentals: Earnings and Deductions, Oracle 11i compensation Management Fundamentals: Salary, Awards Absences, Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 10g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data Ed 1, Oracle BI Discoverer Administrator 10g: Develop an EUL Ed 1,
- Networking Administration Certificate, Gasper ATM monitoring software , and PeopleAdmin - Applicant Tracking Systems. I also have some experience with SQL and have attended an Introduction course for SQL and Database Concepts through Oracle University, and VB.Net computer programming recently through J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College.
Tools: MS Office Suite to include Access advanced level Word, Excel PowerPoint , Visio, Discoverer, Crystal Reports, Oracle Data Loader, MWSnap, OrgPublisher Cisco VPN software, Outlook Outlook Exchange, Remote Desktop, Oracle Developer, Familiar with SQL, MS Project.