- RDBMS: Oracle 9i, Access, SQL Server 2000,SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008
- Tools: Maximo 7x, BIRT 3.7.1, 2.3.2, 2.1.2, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services, MicroStrategy Tool sets, Analysis Services, Cognos Impromptu, PowerPlay, Crystal Reports 9.0, Oracle Developer/2000 Oracle Forms 4.5 Reports 2.5
- Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic 5.0, SQL, PL/SQL, and C
- Operating Systems: Solaris 2.4 and 2.5, Windows
- Software: Microsoft Office Products, Tivoli Maximo Asset Management Software, TRM Rules Manager
Sr. Professional System Developer
- Responsible also for creating the Maximo workflow processes when required by our contracts.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of various reporting projects primarily using Maximo data. These reports were developed using BIRT Report Designer Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool and SSRS.
- Used Maximo Application Designer to tailor screens per customer specifications.
- Responsible for various Reporting projects which included performing requirements analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment of production reports, and the administration of those projects
- Worked on an Entrepreneurs Leveraging Information Technology ELITE project, using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.Created reports for a TracOn project using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
- Created highly sophisticated report services documents, using a variety of graphs and charts to illustrate current trends across all real estate industry types. Reports were published as briefing books and distributed via Client Portals
- Built reports and Dashboards/Score Cards using a customized MicroStrategy Web interface, which improved customer satisfaction.
- Implemented a complex MicroStrategy security model for 3000 users/groups using LDAP authentication. Provided single point login, for most MicroStrategy projects.
- Participated in the MicroStrategy upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0.3.
- Created customized reports for CRM using Crystal Reports and PeopleSoft Query tool.
- Provided proof of concept, for implementing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 reporting services as the enterprise-wide reporting solution. The solution would expand reporting across functional boundaries within the organization and reduce the proliferation of analytic silos, thus providing a consistent and accurate view of the organization.
Environment: MicroStrategy, SQL Servers, Oracle 9i
Tools: MicroStrategy Tool Sets 7.5.0 and 8.0.3, Crystal Reports 9.0, Transact SQL, SQL
Senior Programmer/Analyst in the MIS Section
- Analyzed and developed delinquency reports that kept track of delinquency trends needed by Executive Management.
- Analyzed and developed several Adhoc and production reports to enable Management make sound business decisions. Converted various Citigroup's portfolio reports using Cognos reporting tools.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of reports used in Management decisions and presentations.
Environment: Access, SQL Servers, Cognos
Tools: PowerPlay, Impromptu, Access, Excel, CACS, CaDoc View
- Responsible for various projects including Design, Development, Reporting, QA Test/Integration Testing
- Environment: SQL Server 7.0, Windows 98
- Tools: Microsoft Visual basic, SQL, Active Reports, MSMQ technology
- Projects: Dividend Account System Stockroom management System Time and Billing System
- Responsible for the construction and implementation of the Physician Placement System. The system was fully integrated with Acuity Financials from Sage/State of the Art, and was developed using the Acuity Visual Tools framework for Visual Basic and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Also involved in the development of reports using Crystal Reports, and with the testing of Custom Applications
- Responsible for Y2K Migrations of ADP's PC Products
- Resolved PC related processing and technical problems
- Provided software consultative support to clients, region operations, sales, client services and implementation
- Converted clients to ADP's Y2K compliant PC products
Environment: MS-DOS, Windows 95 and NT
Tools: ADP PC Payroll for Windows, Pcanywhere 7.0 and 8.0