- A responsible and challenging position utilizing my system architecture and programming
- Skills, with an opportunity to contribute to the growth and advancement of the company.
- Reports 2.5/6i/10g Worked extensively for development of client-server applications in various
- Functional areas like Oracle EBS R12 Financial, Manufacturing and Services Extensive
- Experience on order Management, supply chain, Shipping Execution, Purchasing, Receivable,
- Payables, Fixed Assets, Oracle Logistics Solutions, Inventory, BOM, MRP.
- Hardware: HP-9000, Sun Sparc Solaris, Data General, Pentium PCs.
- Software: Developer 2000 Forms 4.5/6i/9i/10g Reports 2.5/6i/9i/10g ,Oracle Discover 4.0, Oracle -
- Workflow Eclipse, Visual Age for java, SQL Navigator, TOAD, SQL Loader, OPTIO,
- Business Object. OA Framework, Oracle SOA
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, C, JAVA, JSP, Java script, Servlets, Pro-C, FORTRAN,
- 8085, Assembly, AJAX, XML, HTML. Mod PL/SQL
- OS: LINUX Red hat, Fedora, UNIX HP-UX 10 , Data General, Windows 2000, NT, XP
- TCP/IP, FTP, Novell NetWare, MS-DOS,
- RDBMS: Oracle 9i/8i/8.x/7.x,10G,11G
- Oracle Products: Oracle Applications Release 12.2.3, 11.0.3, 11i, 11.5.10, 10.7SC Order Management, AP, AR,
- FA,BOM, Inventory, Applications Object Library, GL, FA, Supply Chain, Alerts, OM, Shipping
- -Executions, Purchasing, I Expense, Cash Management, System Administrations Oracle
- Work Flow. Oracle Discoverer 10g, Oracle Data Warehouse, Oracle Portal 10g 10.1.4 , Oracle
- Grid. Oracle CRM. OA Framework
- As an Oracle Developer involved in Oracle R12.2.3 upgrade from oracle 11i.
- Extensively worked on retrofiting several PL/SQL Packages, Stored procedure, Functions and Database triggers for all modules like AP,AR,Cash Management BAI ,PA for R12.2.3 Upgrade
- Development and customization of Reports using Oracle Reports Developer 10g and XML Publisher.
- Extensively worked on Oracle Forms personalization of E-Business Suite R12.2.3
- Participated in Requirement gathering, design, documentation, setup and configuration.
- Defined setups and configured AP, AR, PA OM modules with R12 new features.
- Involved in development of Payables documents like Check Printing making use of Evergreen Format in Payables using XML Publisher
- Developed scripts to migrate code into other instance using FNDLOAD for Concurrent Program and forms personalization.
- Degign and developed technical designs for conversion of Oracle EBS extensions utilizing OAF system. Extended VO of the existing page to meet the requirement. Designed technical document preparation on OA Framework. Involved personalization and extending of OAF pages in oracle .created Lovs and pick list for different pages as client requirement.
- Participating in meeting with functional team and assist in good design in terms of feasibility and alternate approaches .
- Worked on to Implement Custom Billing Program using Oracle Service contract and Oracle advance pricing
- Including Price Lists, Pricing Agreements, Service contact Billing with Pricing Contexts, Modifiers, Precedence Attribute Mapping.
- Design and Develop Custom Complex Billing solution using PL/SQL Program.
- Extensively worked with Oracle Metalink on a few SRs TARs to fix the issues in Financials areas.
- Troubleshooting the issues on Service Contract application and providing the fix, solution to resolve the issues
- Involved in Production support for Reports and developed change request technical documents.
- Developing Code, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Participating in meeting with functional team and assist in good design in terms of feasibility and alternate approaches
- Design and Develop Custom Reports using Oracle reports 10G and XML Publisher.
Development Tools: Oracle Financials E-Business Suite R12.1.2 AP, AR,GL etc. , Oracle 10G, Oracle reports10g, SQL, PL/SQL 2.x, Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher,OA Framework, Oracle reports 10g, SQL, PL/SQL 2.x, JAVA, and JSP. Oracle Workflow.
Oracle Application Developer
- As an Oracle financials lead, was responsible for implementing Oracle Financials R12 for a pharmaceutical
- Analyzed and translated future business processes including Chart of Accounts, Data Conversion, Interfaces
- design and Customizations of Menus, Forms, Workflows and Reports using the Financials Statement Generator
- FSG and Application Data Integrator ADI and Discoverer by preparing Functional specifications during the
- prepare phase.
- Lead the Oracle Procure-to-Pay AP, PO, iExpense Implementation to streamline business processes confirmed
- As-Is business process and gathered requirements for AP, PO, iExpense using questionnaires to determine
- fit/gap of Oracle applications with current business Processes analyzed and translated the future business
- processes to Oracle during the prepare phase.
- Prepared configuration guides and defined/configured accounting KFF with Balancing, Natural Account and Cost
- Center Qualifiers, DFF, accounting Periods/Calendar Setup, Cross-Validation Rules code combinations for
- pharmaceutical company implemented several packages and procedures for data transformation in the existing
- database using PL/SQL language implemented key functionality of auto accounting, auto invoice interface
- generation and creation of statement, etc.
- Developed several custom Oracle Workflows for the approval of iExpense Reports created several reports in AR,
- AP, and Purchasing modules.
- Automated and implemented several process like lockbox, credit card upload and order upload process in AR and
- AP modules hands-on experience implementing and supporting AR, AP, GL, CM, FA, PO modules and plan-to-
- build processes in Oracle R12 applications.
- Ensured that TAR management issues and technical issues within R12 instance were coordinated and resolved
- between Oracle Support, and DBAs.
Development Tools: Oracle Financials E-Business Suite R12 version RUP 12.0.1 GL, FA, AP, AR etc. , Oracle 10G,Oracle reports 10g, SQL, PL/SQL 2.x, Oracle Forms 10g, JAVA, and JSP. Oracle Workflow. Oracle CRM, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher.
Sr. Oracle Application Developer
- Working as an Oracle Developer for development of Oracle Financial Accounting system using Oracle 10g.
- Database PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 10g Oracle Reports 10g technologies. As a key PL/SQL developer,
- Identify and define required analytics to design, develop financial routines, and assist various work streams in identifying, and resolving data irregularities, and establish management reporting processes and requisite
- Supporting technology. Also currently working on enhancements to existing highly complex Marketing
- Executive Billing Applications using Oracle as back-end with expertise in design and development of Oracle
- PL/SQL Packages and Procedures. Superior skills in designing and developing Oracle objects such as Tables,
- Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures and Functions in PL/SQL, Packages in PL/SQL, Materialized Views, and
- Dynamic sql. I have also Tuned Analyze PL/SQL Packages Oracle Reports performance using DBMS
- PROFILER, Explain Plan, TKPROF utility and optimizer hints. I have also develop and customize several
- Oracle Forms Reports for all modules AR, AP GL. Also Review the business requirements with the
- Analysts, Business Users and Developers to construct SQL queries for implementing the same in PL/SQL
- Packages. I have also develop an Excel Add- In would be used to generate the results in a cross- tab using
- PL/SQL Package. Design and Develop various report for AP, GL AR module using Oracle Discoverer 10g.
Development Tools: Oracle 10g, Oracle application 11.5.10 , Reports 10g, SQL, PL/SQL 2.x, Oracle Forms
Boeing Business Analyst/Programmer
- Working as a Programmer analyst for development of custom Financial Accounting system using Oracle Portal
- 10g 10.1.4 . Develop and design custom security system using Oracle Forms 10g and integrated with Portal
- Security. Also I was involved in developing custom Portlet 20 using Mod PL/SQL language in database.
- Develop New Report Manger application using Oracle Reports 10g and pl/sql so that user can schedule the
- Report and get report link in email once the reports completed in pdf format. Also I was involved in coding
- PL/SQL Package, Stored procedure, Functions and Database triggers for the various finance reporting system.
- Also Develop 50 Oracle Forms 10g Screen to support the daily financial transaction. I was responsible for the
- Administration of Oracle Portal 10g and Application Server.
Development Tools: Oracle 10g, Oracle Portal 10G 10.1.4 , Oracle Reports 10g, SQL, PL/SQL 2.x, JAVA,
Sr. Business Analyst/Programmer
- Being a Programmer analyst was involved in System design, System specification Functional and detail
- Design, database design, coding, testing, implementation. And responsible for all aspects of Maintaining
- Oracle Application Release 11.5.10 Finance Manufacturing modules like OM, AP, AR, GL, INV, BOM,
- Oracle Transportation Management, supply chain. I was involved in Implementation of Oracle
- Transportation Management module for setting up Carrier manifesting, loading rate, zone, routing code and
- Carrier setup functionality. I have also implement configure rate engine for UPS, FEDEX and many others
- LTL Carriers. I have redesigned company freight payment process, improving efficiency and significantly
- Reducing processing errors. I have also integrated OTM with Oracle Shipping execution and Warehouse
- Management. Primary point of contact for support and customizations of Oracle Reports Forms. Design and
- Implement new Invoice, AP Check, Credit Debit Memo, Purchase Order and All the Shipping documents
- 15 using the OPTIO Software. Design and Develop web based Software Application For in house
- Activities like down time, Customer care, manufacturing repairs, Account lookup using JAVA and JSP language. I was involved in the development of shipping applications using Oracle Forms 6i.in this applications I coded ship confirm API, custom rate routing engine using PL/SQL language. Based on weight and Ship to information it will list all least carrier ship method code. I was also responsible for the cleaning of Transaction stuck into interface table in OM, AR and INV Module. I have also developed several customs Oracle - Workflow for the approval of Misc.Shipper Orders and modified existing GL COGS Oracle workflow to get revenue account from items. Was responsible for development and modifications of the New/existing standard reports 150 for all modules AR/AP/GL/INV/BOM/OM, Purchasing and others Custom reports In Oracle Reports 6i.I was involved in Coding PL/SQL Packages, Stored procedure, Functions and Database triggers, lower end system administrations tasks like defining setting basic profiles At various levels, responsibilities, users, creation of specific menus, request groups, purging the concurrent Requests periodically, etc. I had created custom concurrent programs, concurrent managers and set them up to Run through the submit report form. Also design and develop custom account summary screen and customer Brand screen using Oracle Forms 6i. I have Modify existing customer creation API, TCA API, for internal Web based application. I was involved in the process of upgrading oracle application single org to Multi org. I have also I have also develop Several Oracle Discover Reports for end users using oracle Discover tools.
Development Tools: Oracle 8i/9i, Oracle application 11.5.10 , Reports 6i, SQL, PL/SQL 2.x, Oracle Forms 6i,JAVA, JSP. Oracle Discover, oracle workflow, OPTIO Designer. Business Object, data
- Worked as a team member of conversion program from Sybase SAL system to Oracle Apps. Involved in
- System Analysis, Design and Development. Develop new PL/SQL procedure and database triggers to
- Support conversion of Legacy data into Oracle Data. Trap exception records to rectify for the next
- Conversion load. Worked on Item BOM's, revision, Category, cross-references customer Vendor
- Conversions. Also responsible for development and distributions of 80 reports for oracle
- Application reports. The reports were for the Oracle OE, WIP, INV, BOM, MRP, AR, AP, supply chain and
- Purchasing Module used oracle reports 2.5. Created an interface module for existing service to order entry
- Applications. Created validation scripts using PL/SQL to populate the interface tables. Develop new
- customer Service Contact data entry Forms using Oracle Forms 4.5.
Development Tools: Oracle Applications 10.7SC, Oracle 7.3.x, Developer 2000 Forms4.5, Reports 2.5 ,PL/SQL 2.x, SQL PLUS, Pearl.
- Worked as a Technical Consultant for development of custom Financial Accounting system in Oracle Forms
- 3.0 And .development of several Reports such as pay slips, pay register, reports related to government
- Agencies yearly statements and student loan statements for accounting purpose using PRO C PL/SQL
- Tools. Involved in daily productions support. Also created custom value sets and lookup tables.
Development Tools: Oracle 7.3.2, HP 3000, Oracle Forms 2.3, PRO C, SQL PLUS, PL/SQL
- Responsible for the Coding designing and testing in PRO C and ORACLE FORMS 4.5 of the BANNER
- Courts Accounting System. This System uses ORACLE 18.104.22.168 Database It Provide Comprehensive court
- Management system which set a new standard for case flow management. The BANNER Courts assist
- Administrative staff with prompt and accurate case data. It consisted of the following modules Accounts
- Receivable, General ledger, Accounts Payable and Bank Accounts. This System helps to Clients excepts the
- Ability to process monetary as well as Non monetary payments Clients also accepts the courts system to track
- Escrow money. The system also allow a Jurisdiction to print checks for items such as refunds restitution etc. it
- Also helps in reporting the financial data of business preparation of financial reports using PRO C generated
Development Tools: Oracle 22.214.171.124, IBM-AIX, Oracle Forms 4.5, PRO C, SQL PLUS, PL/SQL
Responsible for design and Development Of Management And Reporting System MRS keeps Tracks of Information in branch office, monitors the project in a branch, salary information and performance of Employees The application keeps tracks of supplier information purchasing, work schedules. And financials information Graphs were generated dynamically to view and compare the actual time and proposed time for each project. It provides analysis reports and facilitates a comprehensive look at the company budget using bar-line graphs. Pie charts and statistical reports. MRS introduced the concept of GUI standards and reusable code in the company. MRS uses the concepts of property classes object groups. PL/SQL application libraries, modular design and function overloading to enforce the standards that were later used to develop the GUI template for the whole work shop.
Development Tools: Oracle 7.2, HP-UX, Developer 2000 Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Graphics 2.5 , SQL PLUS, PL/SQL 2.2
Involved in the development, designing, testing, and implementation of the hotel management systems. This package offers integrated multitasking and networking solutions to the meet the needs of the hospitality industry. It consisted of the following modules Front Office, Restaurant Billing, Food Beverage Controls, Inventory Control, and Accounting Systems. Created application using database triggers and procedures. Generated 25 reports weekly, daily and AP reports in SQL Plus.
Development Tools: Oracle 7.0, SQL Forms 3.0, Report Writer 1.1, PL/SQL 2.0, SQL Plus
Designed and developed a financial accounting system for Baroda Municipal Corporation. Used SQL Forms 3.0 to develop user interface screens such as vouchers, books and ledgers, balance sheet, and profit and loss statements. This system helps in accurate bookkeeping, record data, classifying them, reporting the financial data of a business and preparation of financial reports using Pro C.
Development Tools: UNIX, Oracle 7.0, Pro C, Oracle Forms 3.0
Designed and developed shop floor monitoring systems which can generate weekly and monthly reports and identify product demand and supply, provides regional sales status. Customized screen development and report generation. Sales orders are received from customers, work orders are issued for the ordered quantities which are split into different jobs based on the various machines that may be involved in the production line, daily production. Plan is generated based on the jobs, production is monitored at the end of each day, and actual production is compared with the projected production figures and based on the backlogs, if any, the production plan is altered. Queries can be made at any time to determine the status of any sales orders.
Development Tools: Oracle 7.0, SQL Forms, Pro C, PL/ SQL