Seeking a challenging position in the IT industry as an Oracle DBA / Software Developer / Systems Administrator, to use my skills, initiative and knowledge to find innovative and creative solutions to the business needs 6 years of working experience
- Sound perfection on SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX/Linux, VMWare
- Databases Tools Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Diagnostics Pack, Oracle Perf Stat, SQL Data Replication, RMAN Backup Restore, Warehouse builder, Cognos Reports, ODI
- Controlling and monitoring user access Linux / Oracle
- Designed and Developed Backup Strategies and Recovery Procedures RMAN, Logical/Physical
- Implementing Data Guard solutions. Replication of DB from Primary to DR site
- Database performance diagnostic health check
- Extensive experience with Database Installation, Configuration and designing the DB's
- Managing Disaster Recovery Standby Databases
- Working knowledge of Oracle RAC
- Worked extensively with import/export and sql loader utilities
- Expertise in writing UNIX shell scripts, Scheduling jobs, Telnet, FTP, SSH, SCP, Apache etc.
- Good Knowledge in Java and dotnet.
- Installed, Configured Administered Monster's E-Marketing Application UNICA Marketing Application, running on Red Hat Linux 5
- Worked on Windows 2003 and 2008 R2, managing and administering windows services, .Net Apps for Reporting tools and IIS-6,7 Administration
- Installed and Configured Web Logic 10, 12c Web Server
- Worked and managed Oracle 10 and 11g Database
- Worked with Oracle schema level backup using RMAN, SQL Loader and dumps
- Worked with SQL queries to generate reports requested from marketing users.
- Administered UNICA Application Component and Process which involves Flowcharts, Mailing Tabs, eMessage, running Campaigns
- Reports generating using crystal reports for business requirements for Oracle Application
- Installed and Configured Secure Socket Layer on Web Logic, Apache, IIS Servers.
- Installed, Configured Administered Oracle Content Management Server OCM
- Generating reports using pl/sql
- Performed Disaster Recovery Test TARP on the DR- Application Servers, to Make Sure Fail Over and Fail Back is smoothly carried out
- Configured b HTTPS on Apache, IIS 6 7, Web Logic
- Managed Load Balancing on F5 Load Balancer across Data Centers
- Prioritizing the Tasks and resolving Tickets
- Implemented reporting using crystal reports to get the detailed deliverability analysis
- Tracking the Application Work flow in the Back end which are running on Oracle DB
- Trouble shooting Issues with the Live Linux Oracle DB and Application server
- Built Linux servers for creating new Dev/Test Environments for application servers
- Worked on Apache, DNS, SSH, Telnet services
- Working collectively with in the team and with the vendor's support on trouble shooting issues
- Maintained necessary backups of important files and documented scripts for future reference
- Documenting the Application Process and Procedures
- Provided on call support on a weekly rotation basis
- Created and managed Oracle Database's for VMWare's research and testing Env
- Installed and Maintained Linux, Unix, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE, Windows 2003, 2008 Servers MYSQL, Oracle DB's
- Worked on ESXi 5, vSphere, vCenter, vShield, vFabric Hyperic Monitoring, Graphite
- Worked on Software Configuration System
- Worked on Continuous Automated System Testing for VMware's products
- Installed Configured VM's for verifying the product release
- Configured DRS High Availability
- Worked on Linux server configuring DNS, SSH, NFS, HTTP, LDAP, File system Management,
- Worked on VM networking vNic, vLAN, vSwitch
- Monitored and Triaged Bugs
- Worked with deploying test builds and validating test releases
- Proactively monitoring the automated release deployment
- Deployed VC multiple ESX servers under Virtual Center Director
- Documenting Work flow and maintaining Run book
- Carried out database analysis for the existing system
- Performed data mapping at the enterprise level
- Created logical data base model at staging area, cleansing of data .
- Data migration the ETL was completed by extensively using sql loader, data pump, Exp/Imp and PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and triggers
- Worked on Backup restore Solution
- Worked on the front end configuration /customization of the Accela Application
- Designed the work flow process for the approval of the enterprise licensing process as per the DOHMH process
- Tuning trouble shooting the Databases
- Maintaining the Technical and Project documentation
Oracle Database Administrator/Developer
Responsibilities Projects Summary:
- Worked on different projects viz. Understanding the Client requirements and providing solutions by integrating legacy systems into Oracle database and replacing the old front-end systems with new applications like Java, dotnet, developer2000.
- Tested and integrated different front end applications from one O.S/DB platform to other O.S/DB platform with new hardware upgrades
- Data Base Auditing, planning and implementing data security policies and rules for security, Data Masking project, PCI implementation, SAMA code implementation on data warehouse, part of data base warehouse architecture team, part of backup and recovery group.
- Worked as part of Data warehouse Architecture team. Warehouse was built to store National Commercial Bank's nationwide data consolidated at one place for the last 15 years for data analysis and to make future projections and decisions with respect to Business requirements.
- Worked extensively on writing ETL scripts for data warehouse environment using PLSQL procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers
- Worked extensively in writing ETL procedures and SQL loader scripts, for loading and transformation of data from different sources into data ware house with respect to business requirement
- Unit testing ETL code to ensure it can be delivered and run in a system testing environment.
- Participation and contribution in quality assurance walk through of ETL components.
- Develop ETL flow, process and frame work utilizing ODI
- Part of warehouse design team for designing the star schema
- Part of backup and recovery team for designing and scheduling backups
System Administrator / Oracle Database Administrator
- Installing, configuring maintaining Oracle SQL Server Database
- Expertise in extracting data thru ETL procedures
- Create Oracle Discoverer workbooks for users to provide Business Intelligence to end users for easy access to data and allow them to do data analysis and set-up ad-hoc queries.
- Worked on procedures functions and triggers
- Design and development of Data warehouse star schema using Erwin
- Developed forms and reports using Developer 2000
- Performing periodical full database backups using Hot Backup Strategy, RMAN
- Worked on Database Replication
- Managing privileges by creating roles, profiles, system and object privileges and granting to database users
- Scheduling jobs through Cron job
- Monitoring alert log for errors
- Remote Sharing and Remote installation of Linux using Network File System NFS
- Files Transmission using FTP and Telnet services
- Installing and maintaining Linux servers and its services
- System Administration of Linux Oracle Database servers