More than 10 Years of extensive experience in design, analysis, development and project implementation of information system with experience in Federal, Financial, Brokerage and Health Care Domains.
8years of experience currently working as an Oracle Pl/SQL programmer.
- Proficient PL/SQL Developer - Strong exposure in writing simple and complex SQL queries and creating PL/SQL Functions, Stored Procedures and Packages
- Experienced in advanced PL/SQL concepts such as VArray, Cursors, Bulk Collect and Dynamic SQLs
- Proficient in creating Oracle objects Tables Partitioned Non-Partitioned , Views, Materialized Views, Triggers, Synonyms, Nested tables and Collections
- Developed various tools for DB standardization, DB hygiene and maintenance activities
- Worked on various Oracle utilities and Application developers such as TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL PLUS, SQL Loader
- Expertise in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization - Extensive experience in analyzing query performances using EXPLAIN PLAN
- Experienced in re-designing PL/SQL procedures and fine tune queries to improve performance
- Experienced Technical writer - Involved in discussions with Business Users along with Business Analysts and provided feasibility report of business requirement
- Highly experienced in system analysis and translating Software Requirement Specification SRS and Business Requirement Specification BRS into Technical Specifications and Design
- Working knowledge on UNIX and Data Warehousing/ETL concepts - Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts.
- Experienced in Design and Development of Data warehousing solutions for Extraction, Transformation and Loading ETL mechanism using Informatica
- Sound knowledge on SDLC process - Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of applications using Methodologies such as AGILE methodology.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Oracle Pl/SQL Developer:
Worked for State of Washington Health Benefit Exchange Affordable Care Act .
- Responsible for the yearly ROLLOVER process.
- Preparation of Test Plans.
- Performed thorough Unit testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing in development environment for the result of error free and smooth migration process and provided quality work for functional users.
- Created database packages, procedures, functions, triggers, views, materialized views using Oracle PL/SQL in 10g..
- Migrated PL/SQL Code from Oracle 7 to 10g and implemented Object types.
- Migrated DB tables from Oracle 7 to Oracle 10g and altered tables with new data types.
- Gathering the functional requirements from users and converting them into Technical requirements using AIM methodology and get sign-off from DBA/Architects.
- Developed various procedures, functions and packages to implement the new business using Oracle PL SQL.
- Statement level, row level database triggers were developed for auto updating the data.
- Responsible for code development using PL/SQL in UNIX environment.
- Responsible for migration the SQL server database for LOCATION schema to ORACLE.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Oracle Forms 11g, 10g ,SQL Loader, Apex Reports, UNIX
Oracle Pl/SQL Developer:
The New York City Housing Authority NYCHA provides decent and affordable housing in a safe and secure living environment for low- and moderate-income residents throughout the five boroughs. NYCHA works to enhance the quality of life at NYCHA by offering our residents opportunities to participate in a multitude of community, educational and recreational programs, as well as job readiness and training initiatives.
- Extensively involved in using hints to direct the optimizer to choose an optimum query execution plan.
- Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts to connect and download data from various internal systems and external firms.
- Worked with the testing team to resolve bugs related to day one ETL mappings before production.
- Created and monitored workflows and task using Informatica Workflow Manager.
- Used DTS Packages as ETL tool for migrating Data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 10g.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and SQL plus.
- Preparing ETL mapping Documents for every mapping and Data Migration document for smooth transfer of project from development to testing environment and then to production environment
- Partitioned the fact tables and materialized views to enhance the performance.
- Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
- Created records, tables, collections nested tables and arrays for improving Query performance by reducing context switching.
- Used Pragma Autonomous Transaction to avoid mutating problem in database trigger.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types andDynamic SQL.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL Plus, TOAD, SQL Loader, Informatica, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, UNIX, Windows XP
Role: Sr. Technical Consultant.
TMA Resources Integrated Member Services Solution TIMSS Personify is a comprehensive, web-accessible suite of applications for organizations such as professional societies, trade associations, and labor unions. Over the past three decades, TMA Resources has introduced many innovations that help member-centric organizations streamline operations, satisfy member expectations, and increase revenues. TMA Resources raised the bar for membership management with TIMSS the first software suite designed to support Membership Relationship Management.
- Created PL/SQL packages to perform validations on the imported data and load into the Interface table from legacy system.
- Used AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTION PRAGMA in the procedures to control the transactions.
- Redesigned existing stored procedures using the Bulk Collect to improve performance of business modules and also created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Involved in analysis and tuning of SQL queries by using EXPLAIN PLAN and TKProf.
- Created value sets, Custom menu, Responsibility, users, Request Groups, Request Sets, Concurrent program and Executable for the custom programs.
- Developed custom Forms and Reports as per client requirements using Oracle Forms builder and Oracle Reports builder respectively.
- Worked on: Order Management, Order Management Pricing Validations, Auto-Creation of Projects, etc.
- Worked on critical/high/medium defects and resolved them with proper resolution during different phases of testing-PT/SIT/UAT.
Environment: VB 6, JAVA, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, SQL LOADER, Oracle Streams 10g Replication , SQL PLUS, HTML, SQL Server SSIS, TOAD, XML, HP-UNIX shell scripting.
Term Deposit Module developed as part of SMARTBANK application development.
- Used VB.NET for developing the Module, Windows forms.
- Used third party controls Infragistics in Forms.
- Created database templates and scripts to extract from Legacy system to Smart Bank Application.
- Created several user controls VB.NET
- Worked on Complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers in Sql Server
- Created data import export packages.
- Performance tuning of Application
- Code Review and Integration Testing
- Computation of Interest accrual
- Created various reports like tabular reports, matrix reports, and parameterized reports using SSRS.
Environment: VB.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010, T- SQL, Unix, SQL Server 2005,Oracle, .NET Framework 3.5, WCF, Silverlight, Windows XP.