- Working as an Oracle Apps Techo functional consultant with more than eight years of IT experience inanalysis, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation of different modules using different ERPs like Oracle R12/R11i/R11, Peoplesoft R9 and Richter.
- Oracle Applications experience - specializes in the development of Oracle software solutions utilizing expertise in requirements definition, business analysis, design, systems integration, and implementation.
- Hands-on involvement in business requirement, GAP analysis, process mapping, solution design, configuration, setups, work arounds, interfaces, user training.
- Developed functional specifications as well as test plans and test scenarios .
- Good Experience and knowledge in implementing Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay Business Process flows.
- Experience in Implementation and RICE Customization of Oracle Applications and Release 12 modules such as AP, INV,OM, PO and iProcurement.
- Have 2 full cycle end-to-end implementation and three support project s experience.
- Has very good experience in customizing existing OAF Screens, forms and reports as per business needs using OAF Substitutions, custom PLL's, Forms Personalization's .
- Experience in the preparation of Functional Design, and System Test scripts for Extensions, Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound / Outbound interfaces, Reports, Forms and Customizations.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Views and Indexes.
- Experience in various development tools like SQL Developer, SQL Loader, Oracle Forms 10g/6i, Reports 10g/6i.
- Excellent communication skills, adapt in client interaction and understanding business applications.
- Pro-actively identify areas of opportunity and work to finding solutions that meet the business needs of the customer.
- Good communication skills, inter personal skill and problem solving ability.
- ERP Applications Oracle EBS 12.0.3 /11i /11.0.3, Richter, Peoplesoft Modules Oracle - GL, AP,PA,HRMS, INV, PO, OM,
- Oracle iProcurement, Oracle iExpenses
- Methodology Application Implementation Methodology AIM
- Languages/FrameworksSQL, PL/SQL, Java, OAF, C, C GUI/ToolsForms 10g/6i, SQL Loader, SQL Plus, SQL Developer
- Toad, Oracle Forms Personalization. MS Project, MS Visio Databases Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS Access Reporting Tools Reports 6i, Oracle Discoverer 9i
- Utilities IE 5.0/5.5, Netscape 4.7/6.0
- Operating systems Unix, Windows 8/XP/NT, DOS
Role : Application Specialist
- Prepared multiple module design documentation MD050.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, development, QA and post-production support on a daily basis.
- As a Techno Functional person I was responsible for creating multiple conversions to support client's migration from a legacy system to Oracle ERP suite of applications including Purchasing, Inventory,Accounts Payable and Order Management.
- Performed GAP analysis to ensure that the requirements are captured properly.
- Customize and created reports that will run as per the new multi-org structure and user requirement.
- Customizing enhancements on Forms.
- Experienced in Customizing Oracle Forms with Forms PersonalizationandCustom.pll.
- Troubleshooting of the Shipping Execution WSH , Order Management OM/ONT , and Inventory INV modules within Oracle Applications. Working on issues related to pick release, pick confirm, deliveries, reservations, backorders B/O , and ship confirmations WSH, ONT, INV .
- Methodological identification of issues starting from order initiation to ship confirmation and closing of order line. Analysis of all scenarios/paths an order line can go through, and issues that may occur during the full lifecycle of an order. Changes in configuration to Shipping, OM, and INV setups as needed to address issue.
- Responsible for resolving issues with the period end closing of the inventory module.
- Validated test scenarios and test cases to ensure that the delivered unit is valid after incorporating the changes.
- Involved in giving end user trainings.
- Lead the testing effort for a major patch upgrade mini project which included writing the test scenarios and the test cases and then following up and helping the testers with the testing..
- Designed and implemented a very complex extension between Inventory and Project accounting for sending the inventory transactions to Projects.
- Implemented the Procurement Card process in Accounts Payable and customized the OAF to accept attachments and send it to the approver through the workflow.
- Enhancements and customization to the Return Material Authorization RMA orders formwithin the Order Entry/Management OE/OM module to display average cost pricing instead of standard pricing. Customized the price list in OM.
- Worked with Oracle support by opening service requests SR and getting solutions for functionality not working.
- Have experience with integration of Project Accounting and am familiar with the key project accounting concepts.
Environment: Oracle Apps 12 INV, AP, AR, GL, OM, AOL,PO, PA,WSH , PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Oracle Workflow.