- 18 years of experience in analysis, design and development of n-tier application.
- Developed intranet and internet based applications for web applications.
- Expert in developing Web application, Web Services and WCF using .NET framework.
- Experienced/Proficient in
- .Net technologies such as C , VB.NET,ASP.NET, ADO.Net, Reflection, Web Services, Http Handlers and modules.
- Implementing Web Services with other related technologies which include, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas, .
- Designing patterns such as Observer, Model-View-Controller MVC , Template Method Pattern, Factory, Abstract factory, and singleton, Iterator, Dependency injection, Strategy Pattern, Proxy, Bridge and Facade.
- SQL server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries like stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server.
- Debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader as part of the ADO.NET to access and update databases.
- Designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, Collaboration, State, Deployment and Activity diagrams using UML.
- Implemented Security of Application Software like SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting XSS and other security measures of Open Web Application Security guidelines.
- Deployed Web Application using Setup projects.
- Unit Testing with NUnit Framework, Test Driven Development with ASP.NET MVC
- Implemented Security mechanism like Authentication, Authorization Roles for Internet and Intranet applications.
- Writing Functional and Technical documents, user manuals.
- Functional domain experience involves Manufacturing, legal, Logistics and Insurance, Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams Onshore/Offshore/Near shore
- Platforms: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, XP, NT/2003/2000, Solaris, UNIX
- Database: SQL Server 2008 R2, 2005/2000, Oracle.
- Methodology: Agile, RAD, JAD
- Tools: Visual studio 2012, MS Project, MS office suite 2010,Visio,SSIS,SSRS, IIS 7.0, NUnit, TortoiseSVN, VSS, CVS, Rational, Erwin, OnBase, Motorola 9090 RFID's, UPS Connectship logistics, Balsamiq Mockup.
- ERP: Syspro Enterprise
- Architect/programmer for design and development of e-commerce website for special line of products of Golfsmith. This site will complement and enhance the features of already implemented AbleCommerce software.
- Worked with business owners and stakeholders to understand the requirements.
- Created Use cases based on detailed design document.
- Created the MVC architecture using Code first approach.
- Defined Routing and security model.
- Defined Custom Validation objects.
- Designed Services which will broker data sharing between disparate applications like.
- Guided a team of 15 members Onsite/Offshore in all phases of the SDLC.
- The site will go live by first week of February 2015.
Technologies: MVC 4,C , ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2, AbleCommerce, WCF, SSRS, SSIS.
- Hazsoft provides Safety datasheet SDS for hospitals according to OSHO compliance.
- Architect/Lead programmer for redesigning Hazsoft SDS application.
- Developed web services to extract Meta data form SDS datasheets using Lucene open source search and indexing API's.
- Developed OSHO compliance reports and drill down Inventory reports for customers.
- Designed a request tracking module for BPO team to track, perform and report
- Provided coding guidance for a team 10.
- Conducted status calls with end client and the application users.
- Reengineered the whole application to .net 4.0 framework from conventional ASP.
- Developed Lucene web services for Indexing SDS data.
- Wrote SSIS packages to migrate data from old system to the redesigned system.
- Wrote SSRS reports and configured SSRS for automated report delivery.
- SSIS to import data from disparate data source.
- Coded 30 SSRS Reports as per business owners request.
- Coded and optimized stored procedures in TSQL
- Guided team members on Post production ticket based support.
Technologies: C , ASP.NET, SQL Server 2008, WCF, SSRS, SSIS, Lucene
- Senior .NET C /VB.net Developer/Architect for all applications involving production set up, Inventory tracking, AP/AR invoices, Cost change management using C and E.net Business Objects.
- Developed more than 150 reports using SSRS and Data transformation using SSIS to import data from disparate data source.
- Coordinate development activities between development teams in Australia and China for seamless production support and ERP Integration between all production centers.
- Lead and Implemented Paperless office Green project and designed and developed workflow management for all departments Accounting, Sales, Shipping and Production using Hyland's On Base Workflow software.
- Develop UPC labels for products using Bartender Barcode software.
- Support day to day production and help desk support for critical applications.
- Developed and maintained applications for Motorola handheld device to perform cycle counts and Physical counts for Inventory management.
Technologies: C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, Web Services, SSRS, SSIS, OnBase, Bartender.
- Built and implemented a search portal for law firms which enables to search cases, constitutions, rules and statutes with respect to data relating to each state, jurisdictions and federal - appeal courts etc. The technology used to implement the solution was Convera Retrieval ware Solutions with SQL Server for enabling search and retrieval functions.
- Project Lead for planning and architecture of a MS .Net B2C legal portal system that was integrated into a CMS system and search engine
- Documented strategic plan, guideline and standards for developing .NET based systems.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of a legal search tool embedded on Excalibur/Convera search engine Retrievalware.
- Designed the Distributed system architecture n-tier and deployment.
- Designed class diagrams and sequence diagrams for all use cases.
- Identified and applied design patterns to provide extensibility to the application.
- Designed an XML based solution to derive relationship between Metadata set of cases, statues, rules, session laws and regulation and store it in the SQL Server database.
- Designed and developed the Billing module to track user activity based on subscription level and usage as Web Services using C and ASP.net for billing systems integration.
- Implemented the look and feel, integrated and developed the User Interface UI .
- Developed, implemented and consumed Data Access Layers and Data Objects.
- Tested and implemented components using Unit Testing, Test Driven Development TDD .
- Designed a parser to extract Metadata of legal data set from National Law library using a custom developed pattern recognition program using .net pattern recognition.
- Designed billing module to track user activity based on subscription level and usage as SOAP messages for billing systems integration.
- Managed client expectation and deliverables.
Technologies: C , ASP.NET, XML, Windows 2003 Server, SQL Server 2005, UML, Web Services, Rational XDE.
- Involved in the design, architecture and implementation of workflow automation software for 401K-enrollment business team.
- Responsible for selection of development tools.
- Used Flash and Flash generator with SQL server to develop the product supplemented by Java and some ASP.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and design of the application architecture.
- Monitored day-to-day progress of the development phase with an offshore team of eight members.
- Responsible for DB schema design and maintenance.
- Managed client expectation and deliverables.
- Coded messaging services within the workflow using Microsoft exchange Collaboration Data objects.
- Coded Stored procedures to automate messaging service to notify appropriate personnel to act on 401K enrollments, which need immediate action based on business rules.
- Used Flash to render GUI with Generator objects and Action scripts.
- Coded business logic in Java, ASP with SQL Server as the backend.
Technologies: ASP, Java, XML, Flash, Flash Generator, PWS, Windows 2000 Server, Java Application Server, SQL Server 2000, Requirements Gathering, GUI
- Developed the business rule engine layer in C , ASP.net with SQL Server 2000 as the backend.
- Managed IT projects related to billing and customer care systems.
- Migrated subscriber data from acquired new cellular markets into the companies billing system.
- Successfully managed the billing vendor's tasks involved in migrating the carrier's cellular markets to the existing billing system.
- Determined project milestones, dependencies and responsibilities for various individuals.
- Helped manage assignments and progress among the members of a conversion team spanning three companies.
- Provided technical expertise and leadership to functional teams within the company.
- Contributed industry and systems knowledge to a diverse group of 8 project team members.
Technologies: C , ASP.NET, XML, UML, Rational XDE, SQL Server 2000.
- Redesigned and integrated all HR related sub systems spanning across Anheuser-Busch
- Companies and 10 of its subsidiaries.
- Coded the Web-Based applications access module using C and ASP.NET.
- Implemented SOA Service Oriented Architecture and web-based application architecture
- Frameworks to expose job as a service.
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL Server.
- Provided a streamlined and centralized system for data related to requisitions, job postings,
- applicants, and applicant hiring status across companies.
- Provided accurate and complete EEO data for applicants.
- Provided analytical reporting capability for EEO data.
- Provided an Intranet workflow solution to reduce the time to fill.
- Worked with the business owners in requirement gathering, managing scope and expectation.
- Redesigned Anheuser Busch Companies primary jobsite's architecture BuschJobs.com,
- Career Opportunities.com to provide search and applying for a job capability as a Web Service. This Web Service was consumed by all subsidiaries of ABC to provide a unified service to post jobs and accept applications to a central database.
- Designed class diagrams and sequence diagrams for all use cases.
- Documented the integration points of various applications.
- Implemented message level security for Web Services using WSE and SSL.
- Created the data model for the reporting systems and compliance systems for the business objects enterprise universe.
- Provided the ETL rules for DataStage.
- Performed code reviews and using DevPartner.
- Performed stress test using ACT on different modules before presenting to the testing team.
- Confidential is a leading global provider of information for medical and health professionals. WK Health provides the health market with top quality information via traditional and interactive delivery methods.
- Responsible for all IT related work, WK health spearheaded Project genesis to revamp and centralize Enterprise applications running on different business units under the WK health umbrella.
- Involve in mapping data, transforming data from different applications like Sales Logic, PACE, PACTS, VISTA into the Advantage fulfillment system using a Service oriented Architecture SOA using .NET framework.
- Responsible for documenting the integration points of different application.
- Gather and document requirements.
- Provide guidance on architectural issues - .Net Services and database design.
- Implement guidelines for data consistency across systems.
- Provide presentations to project owners on requirements and technology blue print.
- Provide Use Case diagrams based on user interaction points on different applications.
- Design and implement XML based data interchange.
- Confidential is a railcar manufacturing, railcar leasing and sales services company. ACF has been in business for 100 years and has pioneered some of the most influential advances in railcar structure and design using cutting edge technology.
- Involved in the design, development and migration of Lease Fleet Billing System AS/400-Synon to a web based intranet solution using Microsoft .NET framework, VB.NET, ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Defined interfaces for car, finance company, contract, shop and adjustments modules using ASP.NET with VB as scripting language.
- Developed UML use cases using Microsoft Visio Enterprise.
- Designed and developed custom User controls, which were used across the application to maintain object reusability and provide development consistency.
- Designed and implemented data import routines from AS 400 to SQL server and Error log analyzer using XML and VB.NET.
- Developed reports using Crystal Report 9.0 using Data Island and XML schema.
- Responsible for QA testing, client acceptance and bug tracking.
- Maintained development instance of SQL Server Database.
- Configured Data Transformation services to distribute data from LFBS application to other dependent applications within the organization.
- Confidential is a non-profit organization dedicated to research, education, testing and development of helmet safety standards. Snell memorial performs safety test on various helmet manufacturer models and certify them for safety using their proprietary control system hardware.
- Involved in the design and architecture of complete migration of back office system from Q A software to a web enabled solution using Microsoft .NET framework, C , ASP.NET and ADO.NET. The system involved modules like purchasing, receiving, helmet log, certified helmet log, lab test results log, order entry, shipping, invoicing and decal ordering.
- Responsible for coding XML based web services to publish/transmit lab test results to various manufactures.
- Developed order entry, shipping, invoicing and decal management module using web forms in ASP.NET.
- Responsible for prototyping, client acceptance and monitoring the day-to-day progress of the development phase.
- Managed client expectation and deliverables.
- Designed SQL Server Database.
- Created Physical ER diagram and Logical ER diagram using Microsoft Visio 2000.
Technologies: .Net, ASP. Net, ADO. Net, C , Windows 2000 Server, IIS, MS SQL Server 2000, Visio 2000, XML, XSLT
- Involved throughout the complete project life cycle of a vertical segment portal for Pathology labs in Confidential. The website enables exchange of pathology lab results between the labs and physician.
- Drafted the complete site map.
- Responsible for High Level Design, Detail Design, Use Cases.
- Monitored day-to-day progress of the development phase with an offshore team of five members.
- Involved in setting up the payment gateway for E-Commerce. Part of the site enables E-Commerce where physicians can purchase hospital equipment from a catalog from different vendors.
- Used Cold fusion, JRun and SQL server database as the technology stack for implementing this web site.
- Created a module to email clients about up coming sale, promotions of different products available in the catalog.
Technologies: JRun, Cold Fusion, SQL Server 2000, Erwin, Visio, Windows 2000 Server, MS Project, SDLC, Use Cases, E-Commerce
- Developed and implemented an interactive voice recognition aided benefits enrollment system.
- Designed database schema using Access2000 to process data.
- Processed employer information for IVR load using business rules.
- Involved in loading enrollment data into IVR system.
Technologies: Windows NT, Access, SQL Server, VB 6.0, IBM IVR
- Implemented Oracle Financials and manufactured modules for Confidential, a premier manufacturer of clamps and couplings.
- Responsible for setting up the technology stack, installing and maintaining Oracle database v. 8.0.4 and Oracle Applications v. 11.02 NCA on a Sun Solaris 2.6 box. The system deployed as 3-tier client server architecture. The database server and the applications forms server deployed on Windows NT servers.
- Developed conversions to the Bill of Materials, Work in Process, Purchasing, Order Entry and Inventory modules.
- Involved in gathering requirements, program design, module technical design, module extensions, enhancements and modifications.
- Responsible for database activities like installing the Oracle 8.0.4 development and production database, creating database schema, maintain extents, create indexes, changing views, creating users, diagnosing a slow system, troubleshooting for a hung user session.
Technologies: UNIX, Sun Solaris, Oracle Applications 11.02, Forms, Oracle Report Writer 2.5, PL/SQL, Oracle 8.0.4, Windows NT, Requirements Gathering
- Confidential software FS-Marketplace pro , a proprietary Point of Sale POS software package from Microsoft SQL-Server 6.5 to Oracle 8.0.4.
- Used Oracle migration workbench to map the data types, generate user schema and partial migration of database objects triggers, stored procedures and packages . The data access engine was Oracle OLE objects 2.3 with Visual Basic 5.0 as front end.
- Coded a custom DLL which, will intercept calls from front end and pass it to the respective data access engine based on the implementation database Oracle or SQL Server .
- Responsible for database activities like installing the oracle 8.0.4 development and production database, creating database schema, maintain extents, create indexes, changing views, creating users, diagnosing a slow system, troubleshooting for a hung user session.
- Involved in solving development and migration issues like mutating tables, mapping data types and coding packages and PL/SQL procedures.
- Performed as in-charge of incremental backup of production database.
Technologies: Windows NT Server, Oracle OLE Objects 2.5, SQL Server 6.5, Visual Basic 5.0, COM, DCOM, PL/SQL, Oracle 8.0.4, PL/SQL
- Developed and implemented an online catalog and samples request system built around Texas Instrument's extranet engagement. The project involved in hosting an online catalog of all semiconductor products of Texas Instruments, which can be ordered as samples. The system issues each user a X.509 certificate. The certificates have different profiles for each user based on the user's company's engagement level with TI ME practice. The certificate determines the maximum sample quantity a person can order using this system. This determined based on the rule/role set for a user profile in the database. The system included several features like misuse tracking, automated sample request processing and dispatching, processing back order, sending e-mail to user once the samples are dispatched.
- Setup Online catalog store using MS-Site Server and SQL Server 6.5.
- Developed web pages using ASP, VB Scripts, HTML and ADO as data access engine.
- Led a team of five members.
- Involved in design, coding ASP, triggers and stored procedures.
- Performed as project lead responsible for resource management and quality assurance.
Technologies: Windows NT Server, IIS, SSL, SQL Server 6.5, ASP, ADO, X.509, VB Scripts, HTML, Quality Assurance
- Involved in design and implementation of the on-going Deep water knowledge sharing program of SHELL EP International ventures SEPIV .
- Provided an ability to share knowledge and experiences of geographically disperse teams using Internet and Intranet technologies. Typical topics of knowledge sharing include Depositional Systems, Seismic Data and well Reliability.
- Customized the out of the box Alta vista forum product using TCL TK and CGI scripts. The project also involved writing new forum objects to meet the client requirement such as features to enable registering a user in Multiple Network at the same time, providing data security across different 'Network's' access control area, escalating information posted in different 'Local network' in to the global Network.
- Involved in customizing AVF and developing AVF forum objects using TCL TK.
- Deployed product and trained a user group of 20 members in Netherlands. The team size was two members.
Technologies: Windows NT Server, IIS, TCL TK, DHTML, CGI
- Developed this project for Confidential., which are energy and resource Management Company, that empowers large-scale industrial and manufacturing companies with necessary techniques and hardware for controlling their expenditures on energy and resources.
- Developed the objective to a comprehensive tool to collect data from logic controllers and analyze the usage and trends of energy, gas and water consumed on a specified location. The information gathered using this product aid Planergy in identifying instruments of high consumption, peek time of consumption and seasonal trends in providing efficient solutions to their clients.
- Coded the data collection modules in Visual Basic for devices like Logic Controllers, American Innovation meters and Andover meters using SLC OCX and other meters proprietary commands.
- Wrote the product with Visual Basic 5.0 as front end and MS SQL Server 6.5 as back end.
- Involved in prototyping, requirement study, design and development.
- Served as a technical lead for team size of eight members.
Technologies: Visual Basic 5.0, MS SQL Server 6.5, Windows NT Server, SLC OCX
- Developed this product for Confidential, which, is owned by Paymentech.
- Defined the implementation methodology, coding and implementation of the product.
- Developed a web-enabled version of existing software, which enable merchants review status of the day-to-day transactions, disputed transaction, charge back, deposit correction notices and processing fee.
- Developed The ASP pages using Visual Interdev 1.0. The screen layouts were designed using HTML Layout ALX and Active X controls in order to retain the same look and feel of the existing Client/Server version of this software. MS-Personalization server was used cache information pertaining to specific merchants to provide faster access to large set of data. The data access method was ADO and client side scripting was done using VB Scripts and J Scripts.
- Served as a technical lead.
Technologies: ASP, Visual Interdev 1.0, HTML, Active X, Client/Server, ADO, VB Scripts, J Scripts, Windows NT Server, IIS, Oracle
- Coded PL/SQL scripts to load data in to the universal database from legacy system.
- Developed a merchant information tracking system for First USA bank. The project involved in consolidating information from various legacy systems into a universal Oracle 7.1 database.
- Coded PL/SQL Package, procedures and functions to retrieve data from Oracle to Visual Basic 4.0 Front End.
- Responsible for modules on master maintenance at the head office developed in Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.
- Worked in configuring SqlNet V2 for client systems and setup application for Paymentech InSite and UNIX Administration.
- Responsible for conversion of static master's data from existing Oracle systems and interfaces to current data from the Chargeback systems on a daily basis.
- Served as a technical lead, involved in defining the implementation methodology, coding standards and implementing the product.
- Setup and maintained the application at various client sites.
Technologies: HP/UX, Oracle 7.1, Visual Basic 4.0, SQL Net v2, Oracle Forms 4.5, PL/SQL, UNIX, Reports 2.5
- The objective of the product was to provide software to define sales events and merchandise pricing at corporate level for the point of sale. The system aids the corporation to set up merchandise pricing and promotions like sale event, clearance, close out, MIP and progressive tariff.
- Downloaded the information setup from a corporate server to point of sale back office server. The prices for the inventory are marked in every store, which is reflected in point of sale.
- Developed the pricing setup software using Visual basic 3.0 and SQL Server 4.92 as backed end.
- Used various third party custom controls like Sheridan controls and True DB grid for development.
- Responsible for analysis, design and development of the system.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of various reports, corresponding stored procedures using T-SQL, views and triggers.
Technologies: Visual Basic 3.0, SQL Server 4.92, T-SQL, Triggers