- Oracle Applications professional with over Nine years of Technical Expertise in Requirements Definition, Design, Migration, Upgrade and implementation of Oracle E-Business suite EBS 11i and R12.
- Oracle Certified PL/SQL Associate.
- Involved in four Full life cycle implementation projects with NetApp, Sun Microsystems, Mortenson and Emerson in addition to two upgrade projects with Boeing and Leap Frog.
- Over 9 years of Oracle Applications development experience - specializing in the development of Oracle software solutions utilizing expertise in requirements definition, design, and implementation.
- Extensive experience in Implementation, Upgrade, Migration, Customization, Production Support of Oracle Financials AP, AR, GL , SCM PO, OM, INV, BOM, Engineering , Trading Community Architecture TCA , Oracle Service Contracts, Install Base, Oracle Project Accounting, iProcurement, AOL Application Object Library , AIM methodology and System Administration modules of Oracle Applications
- Extensive technical experience in RICEW Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions and Workflows , Discoverer and BI publisher Components
- Extensive experience in Oracle E-Business Suite11i and R12, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, UNIX, SHELL Scripting, TOAD, Oracle Discoverer, XML Publisher/BI Publisher, Oracle Answers and Oracle Workflow
- Prepared MD070, CV060, CV070 and TE020 during various phases of Implementation and Support activities
- Involved in Customization and Personalization of apps forms using Custom.pll and Form Personalization
- Involved in OAF Personalization and Customizations
- Involved in Service Oriented Architecture SOA Integrations
- Expertise in Developing Packages, Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, Interfaces and Data Conversion using PL/ SQL, SQL Plus, TOAD and SQL Loader
- Experience in Performance and Tuning PL/SQL using SQL Trace, Explain Plan, TkProf Indexing and Hints
- Received training from Oracle University for ADF
- SCM Supply Chain Management : PO, INV, OM Oracle 11i and R12
- Oracle Financials modules GL, AR, AP Oracle 11i and R12
- Oracle Manufacturing modules Item, WIP, BOM, Engineering Oracle 11i and R12
- Oracle iProcurement Oracle R12
- Trading Community Architecture TCA Oracle 11i and R12
- Oracle Service Contracts and Install Base Oracle 11i
- Oracle Project Accounting Oracle 11i
- Oracle Advanced Product Catalog Oracle R12
- Oracle Configurator Oracle R12
- Database: Oracle 9i, 10g
- Software: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Limited exposure to Java and JSP.
- Oracle Tools: SQL Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, BI Publisher, Custom.pll, XML Gateway, Oracle Workflow Builder
Role : Tech Lead Oracle
- Offshore-Onsite coordinator: this requires me to interact with the client, gather their requirements, communicate it to the offshore team and monitor the development.
- Involved in Conversion of Item, BOM and Pricelists.
- Lead for Development of Item Integration using SOA middleware. The integration was used to transfer data from source to target, the target was dynamic. This integration used the Item APIs extensively.
- Lead for Development of ECO Integration using SOA middleware. The ECO information was flowing from the 11i instances to the R12 instances the user had the flexibility to change the target instance at run time.
- Lead for Development of Pricelist Integration using SOA middleware. The pricelist information was flowing from one instance to another this included the Pricelist Line and Attribute information.
- Lead for Development of APC Integration using SOA middleware. The integration was used to transfer data from source to target. The integration was developed to transfer single row as well as multi row data.
- Developed APC conversion code to sync up APC attributes between source and target, before the integration was scheduled.
- Lead for Development of a program that updates attributes of a certain attribute group in APC.
- Responsible for interacting with Business and getting requirements to perform APC attribution for Oracle CZ Models, this including doing setups creating Item Categories, Attribute Groups and Attributes . I was the playing the role of an APC PDH Techno-Functional Consultant for this.
- Provided Post Production support for the above mentioned integrations.
- Technical Resource for Oracle Configurator.
- Developed programs for List Price Calculations with complex Rollup Logic for Bundles to calculate List Price Data and update in APC.
Modules : Oracle Manufacturing Inventory, Bill Of Materials, Engineering , Advanced Product Catalog PDH , Advanced Pricing, Oracle Configurator
Role : Senior Developer Oracle R12
- Offshore-Onsite coordinator I was responsible for interacting with the client to gather the requirements and communicate it to the offshore development team.
- In addition to the above I am also responsible for development of certain objects which include OAF Personalization and Customization.
- Involved in Conversion of Purchase Orders, Requisitions, Invoices, Receipts and Suppliers.
- Developed E-text templates using BI Publisher for outbound interfaces.
- Lead for a deliverable that required development of a workflow and JRAD notifications. This workflow was used to send out notifications to buyers reminding them to receive the goods.
- Lead for the development of a Supplier Interface, which extensively used TCA API's and XML Gateway.
- Developed an outbound interface that sends weekly invoice data from Oracle Tables to a Third Party System.
- Developed an outbound interface that copies summarized debit and credit records from Oracle GL and posts them to a third party table through DB Links.
Role : BI Consultant
- Converted Actuate reports to BI Publisher. The conversion of the reports included layout conversion, creation of Integration Objects and registering the reports in the Siebel Application.
- Developed OBIEE Analytics Reports using Oracle Answers.
Role : Oracle Apps Developer
- Developed triggers on the Items table.
- Designed and developed reports using BI Publisher. The reports were built to track change history on items and to create invoices for GIS transactions
- Designed and developed a PL/SQL program that extracts journal entries based on parameters provided, creates balancing lines for the journals and submits another custom program that calls the Journal Import program.
- Designed and developed an interface program that imports GIS transactions into base tables. The data was provided in flat files, the SQL Loader inserts the data into staging tables and the interface program validates and imports this data.
- Designed and developed a custom program to close Purchase Orders based on certain business validations. This program was designed to work differently for Purchase Orders created through the Purchase Order screen and Purchase Orders created from iProcurement requisitions.
- Customized of the PO Requisition Approval workflow.
- Designed and developed an object that allows Bulk Termination of Contract Lines, the form allows an option to choose whether the Header, Lines or Sub lines are to be deleted and fetched the information from the database for the selected option. Standard APIs were used for the termination. This also involved building a workflow so the contract goes through proper approvals before termination.
- Designed and developed a form to display Install Base and Service Contracts. The data was provided in the form of a spreadsheet which was populated into tables. Any data manipulation was done through the form.
- Designed and developed a form that displays Customer Account Site Use, Pricing and Relationship Details for a Party Name or Number. The form consisted of two windows one is a find screen that allowed the Party Name or Number to be selected and the second window to display the information.
Modules : Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Service Contracts, Oracle Install Base, Trading Community Architecture, Oracle General Ledger
Role : Associate Consultant
- During my tenure on this project I was involved in review and estimation of Functional Documents.
Role : Oracle Apps Developer
- Designed and developed a data conversion program for Sales Orders. A consolidated package was written for multiple operating units, each having a different set of validations. This program imported sales order headers, lines, holds, attachments and allowed creation of ship to customers and addresses during the import.
- Designed and developed an interface that is scheduled to run every 10 minutes to update the sales order status in a custom table. The program determines the status of the sales order based on the status of the sales order lines. The sales order header status to be updated to the staging table is a combination of four alphanumeric characters that is analyzed based on some business rules.
- Designed and developed a conversion program for Stock Locators.
- Designed and developed a conversion program for Customer Items and their Cross References.
- Designed and developed a shell script that calls the SQL Loader to load the data for the conversions, this script was developed so that it can be used by the entire team for Data Load.
- Designed and developed a shell script to move the data files from one directory to another after the conversion was complete this script was developed so that it can be used by the entire team for Data Load.
- Designed and developed an Outbound Interface that sends Sales Order Information to a third party, the out file was to be generated in XML and placed in a particular directory.
- Designed and developed an interface that loads Purchase Order information to Oracle, the data file was received in XML format, the information is processed and loaded to Oracle standard tables.
- Designed and developed an interface that loads shipping information to Oracle, the data file was received in XML format the information is processed and loaded to Oracle standard tables.
Role : Oracle Apps Developer Oracle 11i
- Designed and developed a very complex Equipment Transfer Form. This form was developed using Forms 6i. The form provides a screen to allocate equipments to projects, calculate the usage and also to query the equipments.
- Designed and developed an interface program to calculate the usage and cost of equipments on a weekly basis.
- Designed and developed a form to create bill items and calculate markup values. The form consists of two windows one query window and one bill items creation window . The form was developed using Forms 6i.
- Designed and developed a form using Forms 6i to maintain Rate Schedule Details. The form consists of only window that allows the user to enter, update or delete rate schedules.
- Designed and developed an Insurance Premium report using Reports 6i.
- Designed and developed a Purchase Order PO Report using XML Publisher.
- Designed and developed a Request For Quote RFQ Report using XML Publisher.
Role : Oracle Apps Developer Oracle 11i
- Designed and developed an interface program to extract data from GL's tables and write them into a flat file.
- Designed and developed a Fixed Assets Conversion Program.
- Involved in development of Invoice Exception Report, Account Payable Summary Report using Discoverer.
- Created shell scripts for migration of the code files.
Modules : Oracle Payables, Oracle Fixed Assets, Oracle General Ledger