- An accomplished professional with over 13 years of overall experience with 11 years in Oracle E-Business Suite having done 5 end to end lifecycle implementations in Oracle EBS Applications. Experienced with Oracle Project Accounting PB and PC , Oracle Financials AR, GL and AP ,Sub Ledger Accounting SLA , Federal administration FV , Public Sector Advanced Feature EBS 11i PSA- Multi Fund , Oracle Loans, Purchasing, OFA, Discoverer and Sys Admin modules. Strong record of maintaining focus on achieving bottom-line results while formulating, implementing Oracle R12 11i plate forms and business solutions to meet a diversity of the needs. Projects focus on functional solutions to clients for financial system implementations. Superior record of delivering simultaneous large scale, solutions, mission critical projects on time and under budget. Team based management style and excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Extensive Functional experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various Oracle Application Modules Release 12.1.3 11i 11.5.10,11.5.9,11.5.4 11.0.3 with a profound knowledge of AIM methodology and expertise in developing Design Documents MD050s , Developing and implementing BR100s , creating Conversion Documents CV 40s and 60s using AIM methodology and GE DMAIC Six Sigma specific methodology for implementing Oracle Applications, implementation cycle from requirements gathering, To Be Process, Creating Test scripts driven the CRPs. Extensive experience in understanding and providing Gap and Fit analysis and demonstrated experience in analyzing legacy applications, interfaces and extensions RICEW .
- Functional responsibilities: Interfacing with users, requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, configuration, module setups, test script generation, writing training guides, training end users, and production support. - 80 Functional, 20 technical.
Oracle Modules Application
Experience and Training- Summary
- Oracle Applications: Sub Ledger Accounting SLA , Accounts Receivable, Project Costing, Project Billing, General Ledger, Federal Financial, Oracle Loan, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, iProcurement, Application Developer, Inventory, Purchasing Releases: Release 12.1.3 , 11i through 184.108.40.206 patch set M and 11.0.4 Development: SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms 2.3, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Alerts
- Reporting Tools: Oracle OFA and Discoverer tools and Rational Tools
- R12.0.6 Webinar Training Sessions: E Business Suite - SLA, GL,AR, AP and Oracle Project Accounting Oracle Project Accounting with changed features including in R12.1.1 i.e. PPA, Reporting Packs, Payment Control Features, Reimbursable agreements supporting budgetary and proprietary Federal funds
Detailed Projects Experience and Deliverables
Role: Sub Ledger Accounting
Environment: Oracle Federal Financial Applications
Release 12.1.3 Modules GL, AR, AP, CM, FV, FA Projects
Responsibilities: Configured the complete custom Sub Ledger Accounting Method Application Accounting Definition's AADs for multiple Ledgers for AR, AP, Cost Management CM , FV, FA Projects Billing/Costing modules Performed Fit Gap Analysis relating to Oracle Financials Modules AR, AP, CM, FV and FA for Proprietary and Federal Budgetary Accounting requirements CGAC requirements Assessed the custom ADR's /SLA custom sources. Identified and defined Accounting Derivation Rules ADR's for various government fund types i.e. General, Special Revenue, Revolving, Deposit Trust Funds for both Direct and Reimbursable funds Maintained and controlled multiple SLA AAD' versions in multiple instances during Iteration 2 3 and Pre Sit Testing phases leveraging seeded Export and Import Functionality Participated in an effort focusing on developing business requirement, business scenarios and test scripts for accounting posting criteria for financial modules, accounting matrix validating tools Provided business and functional support/expertise to include business process definition/documentation, R12 application design, configuration, testing, training and reporting expertise toward developing an R12 solution Responsible for streamlines the SLA processes during the Project Testing phases Followed up with Oracle Support and OOD for SLA Service requests RFC's relating to Oracle Receivables, Purchasing, Payable and federal financials modules respectively Drafted a reconciliation approach for sub ledgers to SLA to GL reconciliation Managing a small team of 4 people
Role: Senior Oracle Consultant- AR SME
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5.10/11.5.9 Modules GL, AR, AP, CM, Federal Financials, PSA Loans
- Responsible in designing and implementing various AR enhancements in each quarter release covering all stages of from Requirements Definition Document RDD , business Solution Document BSD to UAT for all production Medicare contractors.
- Lead AR complex solutions for the benefit business Medicare in HIGLAS.
- Completing full initial FIT and GAP oracle analysis for Medicare Secondary payer contractor. Completed FSD design phase for 15 major enhancements operating unit to on board in Jul'11.
- Providing ongoing production supports 24/7 for AR and GL modules especially on TROR,DCIA ,CNC, accrual finance charge Federal interest accrual charge , auto invoices, AR/AP netting , PSA federal specific processes, management reports, custom extensions including HIGLAS custom Letter Extension dunning letters , treasury interfaces NTDO and DCIA Processes Financial Reconciliation processes.
- Providing supports and maintenance for public sector advanced feature module Multiple Fund- PSA .
- Aided in the design of interfaces between the legacy shared systems services FISS and MCS and oracle application for updating the customer, AR invoices/AP invoices from the shared system.
- Created and executed test scripts for various quarterly enhancements and interface programs with multiple validations for each interface. Testing spans scripts testing, support testing on five different instances before moving to production instance.
- Assisting in updating 'To be Process' Document and BR100 set up's responsible for AR SME review for any production set up change for benefits.
- Assisting in redesigning existing HIGLAS chart of account with the Admin. Accounting project scheduled to go live next year for Medicaid project.
- Providing solutions to complex issues, assisting technical team on reports and custom processes.
- Sound client interaction on capturing new requirement's on process improvements, base lining the requirements and initiate projects for functional deliverables on system enhancement or ad hoc analysis.
- Experience in RICEL components.
- Dealt with various internal CMMI Level 3 and external QA evaluation processes.
- Participated and driven the R12 upgrade project for initial impact analysis for AR, SLA and GL module.
- Assigned and participated in new RICEL components for CMS Medicaid BPRS Project.
Role: 11i Functional Consultant/ Oracle Project Accounting SME
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 220.127.116.11 patch set M Modules Oracle Projects, GL, AR, PO, AP, CM, FV Inventory
- Responsible in designing and implementing Oracle Project Costing and Project Billing Modules in 11.5.10 Patch Set M environment on the existing 11.5.10 oracle instances for plant and commercial printing line of business for federal customers under reimbursable agreements.
- Conducted and configured the complete solution design and functions for contracts reimbursable and Indirect Plant and Commercial projects. Configured complete design project templates using multiple task levels/WBS, Contracts and Indirect project types, Revenue based accounting RBCA , cost burdening, labor and non labor costing, PSI, organization hierarchy, budgets, allocation, complete AA set up, agreement and funding set ups etc.
- Completed full design and technical assistance in developed from project transaction import interfaces- to many project clients extensions i.e. labor costing, over time extension, billing extension, automatic approve and release,, customized forms and solutions and custom interfaces PA to AR for IPAC billing for federal customer.
- Designed completed functionality for one project to many customers set up. Completed Design Documents MD050s , Developing and implementing BR100s , creating Conversion Documents CV 40s and 60s for project billing and project costing.
- Enhanced existing set up performed functional testing for Account receivables, Purchasing, Account Payables, Inventory modules due to introduction of Oracle Project module.
- Prepared Test sheets for Conference Room Pilots CRP , drafted Standard Operating Procedures SOP's . CRP1 CRP2 Testing with the super-users with all possible complicated processes.
- Aided in the design of interfaces between the legacy systems in interfacing with Projects.
- Aided in GPO specific order to cash reporting, billing and collection with IPAC intra billing.
- Charting out migration strategy for responsible modules completed conversion and supported project after go live.
- Identified project issues, monitoring risks impacting deliverables and proposed resolutions throughout the project phases.
- Assisting in updating To be Process Document, BR100 set up's helped identify changes to be done through enhancement processes.
- Implemented General ledger module for Japan Edison Business under GE pole integration strategy
- Implemented Multiple reporting currency MRC in GL to enable FX functionality across different set of books in HQ after gathering business requirements for all concerned businesses statutory and management rollups
- Finalizing MRC to be design foreign currency FX process.
- Implementing various GE specific processes for different reporting and rollups for FX, design developing different customization program including customized consolidation process for various set of books under GE FX policy, finalizing GAP analysis, conducted CRP, UAT, prepared Standard Operating Manual Sop's and charted out Migration Strategy.
- Production supported for GL, OFA, AP and Discoverer and handling different monthly/quarterly close business processes under SOX.
- Assisted technical Team with Functional Designs for Interfaces of Legacy systems with Oracle GL for driving the reporting capabilities and requirements.
- Extensively used ADI for uploading Journal entries, Budgets and running reports.
- Assisting the client with transition of the development in to production.
Confidential Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5.4 Modules GL, PA, AR, AP, PO, INV, OM, I procurement , Forms6i, Reports6i, Workflow 2.6, Discoverer, Application Developer, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle9i.
Oracle GL, AR and Project Accounting Support
- Resolving all Project Accounting and Account Receivables related issues from a functional perspective
- Setting up and testing new functional requirements on an ongoing basis and guiding users on the usage in Oracle Applications.
- Prepared Functional Specification for Report Customization
- Assistance in developing of new reports to Technical Consultant
Oracle Functional Consultant for Oracle Financials Implementation GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, OFA and Discoverer
- Testing 11i GL/AP/AR/CM/FA Functionality : Defining and documenting Testing strategy for General Ledger. System Integration tests: Preparing System Testing Environments Preparing system test procedures, Extracting Data for Testing, Loading Data into Test Environment. Executing System test. User Acceptance Testing: Constructing UAT environment, Planning UAT workshops, Preparing Test Data Writing Test Scripts, Confirming Acceptance Test.
- OFA /GL : Finalized Hierarchies and rollup's and report designed based upon the GL FSG's
- Accounts Payable included Defining and creating Suppliers, Setting Profile options. Defining payment terms and quick codes. Defining invoice approval codes to apply and release holds from invoice. Defining distribution sets. Defining Financial and Payable options, Open Payables Accounting Define Bank Accounts and Assign GL Accounts
- Account Receivables: Carried out Module Set-up Documentation including Setting up of Transactions Types, Payment Terms, Receipts, Tax and System Options, Lockbox, Auto Invoice and Auto Accounting, Define receipt Class for Receipts Define Receivable Activities for Miscellaneous Transactions, Set up Receipt Sources, Define bank Accounts Assign
- Oracle General Ledger: Chart of Accounts Structure, Sets of Books, Defined Calendars, Created FSG reports, Defined Summary Accounts and Mass Allocation. Carried out Budget Data Conversion, - using ADI and SQL LOADER.
- Set-up and Configuration of GL, AP, AR, OFA Multi Org and Multi Currency with 11i Set Up Documents
- Business Requirements Definition, Gap Analysis and Design GL/AR/AP/CM BR. 100 and Process Design documents: Reviewing business functions and processes. Analysing and documenting Business Requirements, finalizing common reporting requirement for services and financing businesses and common COA, assessing the degree of fit, mapping and identifying gaps. Preparing Gap Analysis documents. Determining the extent of required customisations to the applications. Redesigning and Re- Confirming of Implementation Scope including reviewing project work plan, Responsible for external systems integration for IBS, PPC, OHR, Web based Billing system, Payroll system and T L systems. Finalized Business Solution Documents including M50
- Date Migration and Go Live: Ensuring a successful go-live and implementing Support Infrastructure and providing post-implementation support.
- Post Implementation Support and User Training GL, AP, AR, and CM : Planning and preparing user training train the trainer , Accounts Receivable end users, Accounts Payable end users, Cash Management end users and GL end users.
Oracle Financials Implementation GL, PA, AR, AP, FA, CM, OFA
- Testing 11i PA/GL/AR/AP Functionality : Defining and documenting Testing strategy. System Integration tests: Preparing System Testing Environments Preparing system test procedures, Extracting Data for Testing, Loading Data into Test Environment. Executing System test. User Acceptance Testing: Constructing UAT environment, Planning UAT workshops, Preparing Test Data Writing Test Scripts, Confirming Acceptance Test.
- Account Receivables: Complete Set up relating to Transaction and Receipt workbenches for all operating units, Designed Auto Accounting for manual non project invoices and taxes, Prepared all functional Reports Specifications for around 15 customized reports, Assisted to technical Consultant for report customizations and concurrent programs, Designed Auto Invoice for importing draft invoices from Oracle Project modules Legacy System, Prepared Customer Interface sheets for importing customers data from legacy system ,Prepared Test Sheets for CRP, Directed Training to End Users
- Oracle General Ledger: Finalized defined the Zensar's Chart of Account, Sole Responsible for Setting up for Primary Reporting Set of Books with MRC feature for world wide consolidation, Defined Budgets, Budget Organizations for budgetary control Encumbrance Set up, Defined the Summary Accounts Roll up Groups to capture the level of Budgeting as well as Management's reporting requirements, Defined Security Rules Cross-Validation Rules, Defined Row and Column sets for using them in Financial Statements Generator FSG through ADI, Ascertained Dimensions and hierarchy used in Oracle Financials Analyzer OFA ,Testing data to be uploading from Legacy system to Oracle Apps Platform, Directed Training to End Users
- Participated with other interface team for mapping requirements from apps external systems i.e. GTSS HR systems. Ascertained Dimensions and hierarchy used in Oracle Financials Analyzer OFA .
- Oracle Project Billing and Project Costing: Ascertained Defined WBS, Project types, Project Classifications Project Templates for various Projects completed all set ups for all the operating units, Tested and implemented Oracle inter project feature for Onsite/offshore projects used in inter company projects, Determined Auto accounting with Custom SQL to the maximum extent for 25 functions in project Auto Accounting. Assisting to technical consultants in using project extensions i.e. Billing extensions Cost Accrual extension for standard costing, using workflow to large extent in PA, AR and GL acquaintance with all concurrent /Stream line processes for integration's with AP, AR, PO and GL. Drafted Interfaces specifications for capturing time spent by resource interfaced from GTT System.
- Set-up and Configuration of Projects, GL, AR, AP, OFA Multi Org and Multi Currency with 11i Set Up Documents
- Business Requirements Definition BRD analysis and BSD Design PA/GL/AR/AP Performed interviews with first line management in order to gather functional requirements for the implementation of the above modules, Documented the RDD and BSD in accordance with the P6 methodology of ICIL and signing off by Lead end User, Responsible for the Configuration of MRC in General Ledger and Multi org. set-ups across ten primary sets of books with fourteen operating units. Responsible for the Configuration of Accounts Receivables, Oracle Projects and General Ledger, the key modules for ZenSar Completed Set ups of all three modules on Production instance after testing on development instance GAP analysis, Training to the Super-users. Prepared Test sheets for Customer Room Pilots CRP Drafted Standard Operating Procedures Sop's . CRP1 CRP2 Testing with the super-users with all possible complicated processes, Charting out Migration Strategy for responsible modules Defined Reports Functional Specifications, Assisting to technical consultants in extensive use of workflow, extensions and reports customization.
- Go Live: Ensuring a successful go-live and implementing Support Infrastructure and providing post-implementation support.
- Post Implementation Support and User Training GL, AP, AR, and CM : Planning and preparing user training train the trainer , Accounts Receivable end users, Accounts Payable end users, Cash Management end users, Fixed Assets end users, GL end users.
- Maintenance of Subsidiary Books of Accounts including Debtors Ledger, Creditors Ledger and Staff Imp rest/Advance Ledger. This includes, forwarding of bills for recoveries, follow-ups for payment, reconciliation's and review of out standings under debtor ledger, receiving the bills from suppliers and processing the payments. Bank Reconciliation's, forwarding the status of the funds availability on daily basis to Canadian office, Quarterly preparation of Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet for Group Company as a whole. Analysis of financial statements, comparison with budget and reasoning for deviations, M I S Preparation, preparation of Budgets Cash and Fund Flow Statements.
- Conducted Audits of Public and Private Sector Companies Preparation of Detailed Audit Reports on Audit Findings. Discussion of Audit Reports and make Recommendations for Improvement. Preparation of Financial Statements on various aspects and providing Financial, Business and Tax advice. Examine and Analyze Journal and Ledger Entries, Bank Statements, Inventories, Tax Returns and Accounting and Financial Records, Documents to ensure Financial Recording accuracy. Examine compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls. Examine and ensure Compliance's with Provisions of the Income Tax Act Excise Custom Tax Act. Examine Financial Statements, Accounts and Preparation of Financial Projections.