- 19 years of professional experience as a Techno Functional (functional and technical) consultant/analyst on upgrade and in full life cycle Implementation of Oracle Applications.
- In depth knowledge in the implementation, upgrade and training on Oracle E-Business Suite Rel 12 (12.1.3, 12.0.6), 11i releases (188.8.131.52, 11.x)
- Successfully executed global implementations from scope study to production release and post production support, including providing training to Business/End users.
- Extensive experience in supporting Production and Development Systems in multi-org environment.
- Experience in leading a midsize team of analyst and developers, and mentoring, and coaching team members.
- Experience working with Production and Development Systems.
- Experienced in customizing Oracle Applications modules including designing/developing various interfaces and good knowledge of the various integration points.
- Commendable experience in design, development of customization Reports, Forms, Workflows and PL/SQL, SQL. Good understanding of Oracle Application Architecture R12 (12.1.3, 12.0.6) and 11i (184.108.40.206 and earlier version).
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with people at different levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
ERP: Oracle ERP E-Business Suite (Oracle Financials) Rel 12.1.3, Rel 11i (11.5.x)
- Financials: Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle iExpense (OIE), Oracle Receivables (AR), Oracle General Ledger(GL), Oracle Cash Management(CM), Oracle EBTax, Oracle Payments, Oracle Assets Management(AM), Oracle Federal Financials
- SCM: Oracle Purchasing (PO), Oracle iProcurement, Oracle iSupplier, Oracle Procurement Contracts, , Oracle Inventory(INV),
- Order To Cash: Oracle Configurator, Oracle Order Management(OM)
- Other Modules: Oracle Approvals Management (AME), Oracle Projects (PA), Oracle System Administration, Oracle Application Object Library, Oracle TCA
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, XML, C, C++, Pro*C
Technologies, Tools and Utilities:
Forms Personalization, Oracle Application framework (OA) personalization and extensibility, Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, XML Publisher, Oracle Workflow, Web ADI, SQL *PLUS , SQL *LOADER, Dataloader, Forms 9i & Reports 9i, Developer 6i, Developer 2000, Reports 2.0, Oracle Discoverer, SQL*Forms 2.3, Hyperion, ESSBASE, Paybase, Markview, TOAD, SQL Navigator, SQL Developer.
Methodologies: AIM, OUM