- Over 8 years of IT experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Production Support, Customization, Implementation of business applications using ERP, Client/Server and Internet Technologies.
- Specialized in Oracle Applications Financials, Supply Chain / Distribution, Order Management, AOL and Sys Admin with sound knowledge of their integration.
- Good knowledge with the order 2 cash and procure 2 pay.
- Good Experience with Oracle Financials.
- Worked with versions 11i/11.0.x & R12.
- Worked with versions 9i, 10g and 11g of oracle data base.
- Experience in Oracle Applications Implementation and Upgrade projects.
- Experience in Administration, data conversion, interface programming.
- Experience with Oracle Reports, Xml Publisher, Oracle forms, PL/SQL and SQL programming.
- Experience with Oracle database development, including stored procedures, database triggers and database packages.
- Expertise with RICE components Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions.
- Working knowledge with several oracle interfaces like Order Import, Item import, Journal Import and Vendor Import.
- Worked on developing many new reports and customization of existing reports.
- Developed many new reports and also convert many seeded RDF reports in to XML-publisher reports.
- Experience with PL/SQL and SQL Programming Error handling.
- Experience in Performance tuning and optimization of Packages, Procedures and SQL queries.
- Experience in creating and handling SR’s in Metalink.
- Good hands on with TOAD, FTP.
Oracle EBS Modules: Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), General Ledger (GL), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work In Progress (WIP), Purchase Order (PO), Requisitions (REQ), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle Receivables (AR).
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT, UNIX, LINUX
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Database: Oracle 11g/10g / 9i / 8i
Developer Tools: TOAD, Oracle Developer Suite 6i/10g, Oracle XML/BI Publisher
Oracle Techno Functional Developer
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, Oracle10g, GL, AR, PO, AP, Assets, Inventory, Order Management, Forms 10g and Reports 10g, SQL*Loader and UNIX.
- Pacific World Corporation is a US based Cosmetics Company which manufactures and markets a
- Wide range of cosmetics with brand names of Revlon, NAILENE, Bartz and Bio-Oil. Its major clients include retailing giants like Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, Rite-Aid and Target.
- Pacific world implemented Oracle Apps across the modules of AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, Order
- Management, Inventory, Warehouse Management, Material planning, Material Forecast in the place of its legacy system Enterprise to manage its operations in US, Canada, UK and Mexico.
- The Project dealt with implementation, post implementation support and stabilization of the
- Implementation. The implementation consists of a wide range of custom XML publisher reports,
- Discoverer reports and a state-of-art Warehouse Management.
- Designed and developed a report to summarize back orders and lost sales as per business requirements.
- Customized the Proforma invoice report and converted in to XML Publisher report.
- Prepared a dump for daily orders by brand, sub-brand and customers for the investors.
- Customized the pick slip report in to a XML publisher report.
- Involved in determining the reasons for error records Order import interface and fixed them some common errors will be like wrong tax rate , Customer not present in system etc.
- Designed a report for MTD sales by customer.
- Prepared a report for all open sales orders by customer.
- Prepared a report that checks inventory before release of sales order.
- Designed a report to display Back Ordered Item Detail Report with Customer Name, Date From and Date To etc. as parameters.
- Developed a concurrent program to load data for new cost types and cost elements for the Items.
- Designed and developed a cost comparison report to compare the costs of items using different cost types.
- Loaded items using Item interface.
- Created a custom program to create item reservations using reservations api.
- Designed and developed an inventory evaluation report to evaluate inventory for a selected cost type.
- Designed report to check for inventory before pick release of sales orders.
- Modified all the reports like pick slips to have bar code on them so that we can use mobile hand held devices to read the report.
- Designed reports to analyze the shipping trend by number of items and value of items.
- Designed a report to give the hazard class and other required details for the export shipments.
- Developed a concurrent program for doing mass update of resources like time used in the BOM or WIP.
- Customized the discrete job pick list report by converting it to XML Publisher report and also converting the things like job number item number in to Bar codes.
- Customized the discrete job pick list report.
- Designed and rolled out a custom form for entering sales credits for sales persons against each customer.
- Designed a custom report to calculate the sales commissions to be paid for the sales persons as per the business requirement.
- Prepared a month to date sales report that represents the Actual sales, Targeted sales, bookings, shipments in each operating unit.
- Designed and developed an interface to make a sales dump on daily basis for the investors of the company.
- Prepared separate reports for monthly sales by brand, monthly sales by brand and sub-brand, monthly sales by customer.
- Converted many of the oracle seeded reports in to XML Publisher reports.
- Designed many XML publisher reports with features like bar codes, logos etc…
Oracle Techno Functional Developer
- American Sporting Goods Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of athletic footwear. The company offers running, walking, and cross training shoes for men and women; and aqua and studio shoes, and socks for women. It markets its footwear through its online store in Canada and the United States, as well as through a network of dealers internationally
- The project dealt with day to day maintenance issues and extensions to existing system.
- The project also dealt with converting huge number of existing reports into xml publisher reports.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Oracle9i, GL, AR, PO, AP, Assets, HRMS, SYSAdmin & AOL, Forms 6i and Reports 6i, SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, XML Publisher, Win NT and UNIX.Confidentia
- Dealt with writing PL\SQL code for different interfaces, validations and error handling.
- Dealt with customizing reports with things like adding more parameters and filtering the data as per the parameters given by user. Customizing the sort order as per the parameters given or as per the business requirement.
- Dealt with improving performance of several custom reports.
- Dealt with form customizations and custom .pll as per business requirements.
- Designed MTD Reports like Dealer sales by region, market.
- Created several value sets for using in KFF’s, DFF’s and Concurrent program parameters.
- Registered several concurrent programs and attached them to required responsibilities.
- Involved in determining the reasons for error records in various interfaces.
- Loaded new items in to oracle application by using item interface.
- Converted several reports like GL 180 characters report, ageing report in to XML publisher report.
- Created several Data Definitions and Templates for creating XML Publisher reports.
- Loaded payment terms in AP.
- Supported the users with things like attaching responsibilities to user, attaching concurrent programs to responsibilities.
- Created several data base objects like Procedures, functions, sequences, constraints etc for using in custom code.
Oracle Technical Developer
Royal Jordan airways of Jordan decided to implement oracle apps to manage its financials and Human resources. Currently royal Jordan is using different legacy systems to mange its Financials, Employee information, employee payroll, Time and Labor and employee trainings . The project is aimed at managing all using oracle applications.
Environment: Oracle Applications Release 11.5.9/11.5.10 , Oracle 8i, GL, AR, AP, PO, OM, SYS Admin & AOL, Inventory, Reports, SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, TOAD, PL/SQL, WinNT and UNIX.
- Designed a custom interface to load employees in to oracle apps using Employee API.
- Converted a Discrete Job Pick List report in to XML Publisher report and made the item number in to Barcode to enable reading by hand held devices.
- Designed a report for Daily Sales by Customer.
- Dealt with improving performance of custom reports and PL \ SQL procedures.
- Designed a report to project the Different bill to and ship to information like shipping address contact information etc taking customer as parameter.
- Good exposure in inventory defining master item template creation and assignment of sub inventories.
- Worked in Customer conversion and interface from Main-frames and other marketing systems into Oracle AR by writing a PL\SQL package for validating a customer, customer site and customer site use and decide if they need to be should have at least one exported to new system or not, some criteria considered are customer transaction to one of his billing sites in last 180 days. A set of almost 40 such business rules are considered.
- Worked on daily interface of Purchase Orders from external system to Oracle.
- Designed and Developed PL/SQL process with validations to convert all legacy suppliers into AP/PO.
- Involved in developing and testing a PL/SQL process to convert all legacy customer master (with validation) using TCA API’s
- Good Experience on process Quotes (RFQ’S), Requisitions, Standard POs, Sales orders and releasing orders.
- Defined the Dependent value sets by reading the information from previous parameter value and using $FLEX$.