Technology and business professional with over nineteen years of cumulative experience in enterprise software development and in the design, implementation, customization and management of Oracle ERP applications
- Extensive expertise in leading large and multi-faceted software development and customization projects, including customization of base seeded stacks
- Over fifteen years of experience in managing the lifecycle of an ERP (Oracle E-Business Suite) implementation complemented by deep functional knowledge of the ERP stack and Oracle Application architecture
- General management experience focused on recruiting, mentoring and managing skilled software development professionals
- Proven ability to deliver results and motivate teams, in challenging and often stressful environments.
- Proficient in IT governance standards such as ITIL, software development methodologies and enterprise change management processes
Key Technical Focus Areas:
- Proficient in Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL *Loader, Discoverer, Oracle Portal, Java scripts and HTML, BI Publisher, Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow Builder, CUSTOM.PLL, Oracle Alerts, AOL, Oracle system administration
- Functional knowledge of various Oracle EBS modules including GL, AR, AP, Oracle Projects, Project management, Purchasing, OTL, Order Management, Inventory, Fixed Assets, HCM
- Broad understanding of Oracle Applications architecture and table structure and expertise in building custom applications or extending seeded Oracle functionality
- Hands on experience in JAVA, JDeveloper, OA Framework, OPTIO, Unix Scripting
Some of Oracle Application Stack custom design and development:
Oracle Time and Labor: Built custom business requirement in HXCSAW with additional Pl/SQL packages, Wrote Fast formulas for OTL Rules,
HR: Wrote AME rules for additional business requirements, built custom forms.
Oracle Purchasing: Incorporate custom business requirement in PO module.
Oracle Payables: Various customization based on client needs using Oracle forms, CUSTOM.pll, Reports, Custom trigger, Added Zoom functionality (in Custom Library) in Invoice Screen to allow user to access Supplier
Project accounting: Billing Extensions, AUTOACCOUNTING rules, Oracle PA Interface, Legacy system interface to Oracle PA through SQL Loader and Oracle Transaction Import, Unit & System testing of PA with other modules such as GL, AR., various custom Reports as per client requirements, custom Forms.
Oracle General Ledger: GL Interface, custom reports, Hands-on experience on FSG Reports, custom alerts.
Oracle Receivables: Customer Interface, CUSTOMER PROFILE interfaces, Auto Invoicing and Auto-Lockbox as per client's requirement.
Oracle Public Sector Budgeting: Custom Reports
Oracle Project management: Client extension for business rules, customized workflow, Budget Wizard tool integration with PM module
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Applications Development Manager and Oracle Technical Lead
As a Technical Lead for Oracle I own the vision, strategy and roadmap for Abt-wide Oracle applications. This also includes planning and leading new Oracle ERP projects while supporting production environments. I have led the deployment and customization of new Oracle ERP modules such as OTL, iProcurement and Project Management. As an Applications Development Manager I lead a team of consultants and developers that handle the various facets of an Oracle ERP implementation. My role challenges me to constantly identify and recruit new talent while keeping the current team engaged and motivated. As an Operations Manager, I own service delivery quality for the Software Engineering Center of Excellence. In this role, I develop and institute operational processes and manage escalations around service quality. I chair monthly IT operational meetings that report and interpret key metrics to the IT executive leadership team.
- Delivery Lead on a corporate-wide Oracle ERP Applications R12 Upgrade Project
- Led the integration of the Subcontracting Contracts System into the existing Oracle deployment
- Led the integration of Incentive Check with the Oracle EBS AP module
- Led the implementation of Oracle EBS OTL module
Confidential, Westwood, MA
Technical/Project Lead, IS Apps Group
As a Technical Lead, I managed all of the corporate Oracle application environments, which included new deployments, upgrades and modifications. As a Project Lead, I managed the scheduling and prioritization of tactical and strategic initiatives in collaboration with various users and business units impacted by such initiatives.Responsibilities:
- Led the technical work on EBS 11i Upgrade project
- Designed and built a new application for Training Department using Forms 6i and PL/SQL
- Upgraded old Reports using Reports 6i, forms using Forms6i, Alerts and PL/SQL Programs.
- Project Lead on OPTIO reports development
- Managed integration of Discoverer with Portal , which included user interaction and training
- Led the LTX WARS (Worldwide Training Application using Oracle, ASP) System Project
Confidential, Salem, OR
Oracle Systems Analyst
As an Analyst for the Data center services team I managed application development and design for key modules such as Project Accounting, Oracle Purchasing and Payables. I developed several custom solutions in collaboration with my clients, and subsequently played an advisory role on their implementation.
Additional history includes positions as:
- Oracle Financials Consultant at Confidential
- Software Consultant at Confidential
- Analyst / Programmer at Confidential
- Software Executive at Confidential