- Over 7 years of experience as Technical Consultant in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications
- Implementation and technical expertise in Oracle Applications R12/11x, across the Discrete and Financials Modules such as General Ledger (GL), Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Manufacturing Modules, Purchasing Order (PO), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Bill of Materials (BOM), Work in Progress (WIP), Quoting and System administration (AOL)
- Experience in designing, coding, testing custom applications with an integration to Oracle Applications or other custom applications.
- Experience in developing inbound and outbound Interfaces for Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Quoting, Order Management and Inventory modules.
- Experience in Customizing standard Oracle Reports using Reports 10g/6i in GL, AP, INV, OM, AR and PO modules as per business user requirements.
- Experience in developing custom Oracle Forms using Oracle Forms 10g/6i. Used CUSTOM.pll to customize the standard oracle Forms.
- Experience in customizing Oracle workflows such as the PO Approval process, Order/Line Flow to send user notifications based on the business requirement.
- Experience in converting the standard Oracle reports to a more fancier reports using XML publisher
- Expertise in building Reports in Discoverer 10g/4i Administrator and Desktop Edition, including Business Areas and Work Books.
- Extensive experience in creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL, Forms 10g/6i, Reports 10g/6i, Discoverer 10g/4i, Oracle Workflow and XML Publisher
- Experience includes exposure to all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Production Support and Maintenance.
- Prepared Technical Design Documents for customizations and conversions using AIM documentation methodology
- Experience in Manufacturing, CRM and Distribution domains.
- Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to identify problems and implement connective solutions.
- Experience in providing Level 2 support to resolve high priority production and support tickets
ERP Suite:Oracle E-Business Suite R12/11.x; GL, AP, AR, PO, OM, WIP, BOM, Quoting, INV, Advanced Pricing, AOL Database Tools:SQL *Plus, SQL * Loader, Toad, SQL Navigator RDBMS:Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000 Oracle Tools:Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports 10g/9i/6i, Discoverer 10g/4i, Oracle Workflow Builder 126.96.36.199, Developer 2000, XML Publisher, Oracle JDeveloper Data Warehouse:Informatica Powercenter 8.1 Other Languages:C/C++, Java, JSP, JDBC, J2EE Document Methodologies:MD.070, MD.050, CV.060 Operating Systems: SCO Unix (Shell Scripting), Windows XP/NT/95, DOS, Mac OS X Other Tools:Mercury Quality Center, Serena ChangeMan Version Manager, TortoiseSVN, CVS, MySQL Workbench , IBM Lotus Notes, SoapUI, BMC Control-M
Confidential - Chicago, IL May'12-Till Date Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential International Corp. is a holding company whose individual units provide integrated and best-in-class transportation solutions. Based in Warrenville, IL, Confidential is a private-label designer and manufacturer of diesel engines for the pickup truck, van and SUV markets. The company also provides truck and diesel engine parts and service. Responsibilities:
- Developed EDI 856 Inbound process to import the ASNs from suppliers. The process does custom validations and sends an 824 outbound process back to the suppliers in case of any failed validations. An included workflow component helps in deciding which shipments to reject.
- Developed a custom program to update the B2B Purchase Orders and PO Requisitions as soon as the Sales Order is updated.
- Developed shell scripts to schedule Oracle concurrent programs from BMC Control-M.
- Developed an outbound interface program to transfer Invoice and GL extracts from Oracle to Peoplesoft.
- As part of Conversions from the legacy main frame systems, developed Sales Order and Item conversion based on the business requirements
- Worked on the OM Order Header Workflow to modify the Standard Sales Order closing logic.
- Developed reports and customized standard Oracle reports using Report Builder 10g, Discoverer and BI/XML Publisher
Environment: Oracle Apps R12, AOL, AR, PO, INV, OM, E-Commerce Gateway, PL/SQL, Reports 10g, XML/BI Publisher, SoapUI, Workflow 2.6.3.
Confidential - Carlsbad, CA Feb'12-Apr'12 Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential, an Optum company is a leader in pharmacy management that ensures superior service, affordability and clinical quality. It provides comprehensive pharmacy benefit management programs and services to employer groups and managed care organizations.
Project Description: Prescription Solutions (PSI), now known as Confidential became part of the UnitedHealth Group in 2005. This created the option to consolidate pharmacy benefit operations by taking advantage of the vertical integration. UnitedHealth Group currently enrolls 14 million members in pharmacy plans that are administered by an external pharmacy benefit manager (PBM). The purpose of this enhancement project is to import the Fresh Start patients and their prescriptions into Oracle EBS as well as Open Refill transfer requests from external PBM.
- Developed conversions to import the patients and prescriptions information from various pharmacies into Oracle EBS.
- Developed custom Adjudication process to calculate coverage and co-pay amounts used for billing purposes.
- Involved in the design and development of data models using MySQL Workbench.
- Undergoing the current development phase in Sprint/Agile methodology with a very short turn around time.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite R12, AR, INV, OM, Advanced Pricing.
Confidential- Terre Haute, IN Mar'11-Feb'12 Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential is a leading disc and digital solution provider for the entertainment, education and information industries, offering world-class optical media replication services, digital and physical supply chain solutions and software services. The manufacturing plant Terre Haute has been live with Oracle Applications for over 15 years. It uses the Oracle Discrete manufacturing modules and is tightly integrated with multiple legacy custom applications for their Order Management, Shop floor and Capacity Planning.
- Developed Interfaces to create internal Purchase Order Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- Lead offshore team in developing Item Conversion program to import Items from custom applications at terminated manufacturing plants.
- Developed Conversion program to import customer information corresponding to Obsolete Operating Units to the AR of Sony DADC using TCA APIs
- Developed inbound interfaces for major US Courier services to update the packlists with shipment information and to generate freight invoices for the customers.
- Enhanced the Sony Shipping Application to provide compatibility with FedEx Cafe system used at Sony shipping department.
- Responsible for support activities on an on-demand basis for both custom applications and Oracle Applications.
- Worked on AR, AP, GL, PO to maintain consistency between legacy system and Oracle Apps. The interface components include 'Journal Import', 'Payables Invoice Import', 'AR Invoice Import', 'PO Outbound interface for EDI Vendors', 'Outbound interface for EFL Customers' etc.
- Designed and customized custom Forms using Oracle Forms 6i.
- Developed a custom BOM interface using APIs to load BOM from custom application
- Developed a WIP Late Job Reason program to determine the late reasons of delayed Shop floor jobs.
- Customized standard PO Approval workflow to send user notifications for PO approvals based on preset the approval limits
- Resolved Production Support tickets with a quick turnover time.
- As part of tuning, created Indexes, Histograms on tables when necessary and made sure the cost of the query executions meets the standards set by the Sony DBAs.
- Documented the development process as per AIM standards and Sony norms for each object along with the test cases.
Environment: Oracle Apps R12, AOL, AR, PO, INV, OM, BOM, WIP, PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, XML/BI Publisher, Workflow 2.6.3.
Confidential- Daytona Beach, FL Mar'08 - Dec'10 Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential is a group of independent companies, which are subsidiaries of Confidential. Confidential, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of home improvement and building products and a leading provider of services that include installation of insulation and other building products.
Project: Vision to Reality is a Masco Contractor Services initiative that has been established to redesign their business processes, reduce cost and complexity, and implement a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. V2R is implemented in Oracle Applications 11.5.10.
- Involved in the development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, customization of Workflow in Order Management, Inventory, AP, Purchasing and Quoting, Receivables, Payables.
- Designed and developed the following Conversions during obsolescing the Operating Units
- AR Customer (TCA)
- AR Invoice
- Item Import
- Designed and developed a custom Application called SALES application that is being widely used across the organization to track the Sales performance. This Application is tightly integrated with the Quoting, OM, HRMS modules of Oracle Applications with multiple inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Used Informatica as ETL for consistently moving the data from multiple sources into staging area.
- Designed and developed a custom program to Assign / Un-assign Item statuses using the item interface.
- Customized the standard oracle reports such as AR Aging Report, AR Invoice Print Report, Inventory Cycle Count Report, Transaction Register Report, Payment Receipt Report etc and converted them to XML Publisher format
- Developed Summary, Detail and Matrix Reports using Discoverer 10g.
- Designed and developed custom Ship Confirm Form based on the business requirements using Forms 6i.
- Created triggers on order lines to perform custom validations.
- Optimized the performance of Reports and Concurrent Programs by using the Materialized view concept, Indexes, Histograms, Hints etc.
- Designed and developed custom workflow Item types to send notifications from Concurrent Programs/PL-SQL procedures.
- Provided Level 2 support to the business users to identify the problem and give a quick solution.
- Actively interacted with users in gathering requirements for development.
- Prepared standard AIM documentation for each object undertaken.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i AOL, GL, AR, AP, INV, OM, PO, Quoting, BOM, WIP, PL/SQL, Reports 10g/6i, Forms 10g/6i, Discoverer 10g, Informatica Powercenter 8.1, Workflow 2.6.3, XML Publisher.
Confidential- Orlando, FL Jan'07- Feb'08 Oracle Applications Technical Consultant Project: The project simplifies the existing fulfillment procedure by eliminating use of third party products by developing extensions in Oracle Order Management. Work involved RICE components Technical design and development of Reports, Conversion, Data extracts, Interfaces and Form customizations & development implementation of 11i.
- Responsible for development of open interface for interfacing AR transactions from legacy system into AR in Oracle Applications
- Used Oracle API's across the customization of the Order to Cash process.
- Used SQL Loader and UNIX shell scripting to load data for the orders in 11.5.10 instance.
- Created new Oracle Reports and Customized standard Oracle Reports using Reports 9i
- Created custom utility packages in PL/SQL.
- Prepared MD 70 Technical Design Documents for critical objects using the AIM Methodology.
- Developed and designed various reports using XML Publisher.
- Developed and migrated Reports using Discoverer 4i for on-site users.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i, INV, AP, AR, OM, INV, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Discoverer 10g.
Confidential, Lancaster, OH May'05-Nov'06 Oracle Applications Technical Consultant Project: This Project involved full life cycle of Procure to Pay and item conversions Responsibilities:
- Involved in complete life cycle of Procure to Pay
- Responsible for Item Master set up and loading using Item Master Open Interface.
- Developed a custom program for GL Interface.
- Developed item conversion to load data about the Items form legacy system into oracle applications by writing SQL loader scripts and PL/SQL scripts.
- Developed Payables open interface import to load the data to the base tables
- Customized Customer Listing Summary in Receivables based on the requirements.
- Involved in optimizing the performance of database objects
- Designed Technical specs in MD 70 using Standards AIM
- Developed custom reports such as AP check summary report, Cost Paid Invoice Distribution Report.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i (INV, AP, AR, GL, OM, AOL), PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Discoverer 4i
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA Jan'05-May'05 Oracle Applications Technical Consultant Confidential,is a manufacturing company provider offers market-leading solutions in two major areas: Anesthesia and Safety Devices - Medication Delivery and Patient Monitoring. As part of Smiths Group plc, an FTSE (Financial Times Stock Exchange) 100, UK-based company
Project: This project was based on implementation of ERP Financial and Manufacturing modules Receivables, Payables, Inventory. During this project, my contribution was gathering user requirements to prepare development, testing and deployment of different applications. Responsibilities:
- Worked on RA Customer Interface (TCA) to import customer data into Oracle Customer base tables. Performed various validations on the staging table to check the validity of data.
- Developed Item Interface process to Create and Bulk update Items
- Customized various reports such as Inventory Quantity Summary Report for classification of the material.
- Developed custom Interface Program to load on-hand inventory transactions from external flat files into Interface tables.
- Created Vendor Audit Report to display vendor information, with incomplete addresses and contact Information.
- Customized Standard Suppliers Form, forced e-mail field to uppercase, made description field required.
- Created Workflow based on Purchasing Approval Solution in Oracle Workflow 2.6
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i (INV, AP, AR, GL) PL/SQL, SQL*Loader , Oracle Workflow 2.6.
Education: Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science.