JAVA WEB DEVELOPER
Java developer with 2+ years of hands-on professional software development experience and extensive knowledge with Java, J2EE, Oracle ADF, WebCenter, SOA and Database 11g seeking challenging development position with high growth potential.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and deploying J2EE applications on various web servers.
- Excellence in Object Oriented, web based applications with server side programming expertise.
- Extensive expertise in Databases that involve writing queries using SQL, formatting results and writing Triggers, Stored Procedures.
- Consistent team player with excellent communication skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
CORE COMPETENCIES & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- System & Software Development
- Online & Enterprise Solutions
- Problem Solving
- Research & Self-Study
- Team Collaboration
- Requirements Management
CAREER NOTE: Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master's Degree in Computer Science. (Available for full-time, W-2 employment).
Master's Degree in Computer Science (in progress via distance education courses, expected completion)
- Modern Programming Practice (MPP)
- Distributed Computing
- Software Testing
- Parallel Programming
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Information Engineering
- Principles of Computer Architecture
- Programming with C Language
- Computer Networks
- Principles & Applications of Databases (VFP)
- Data Structure
- Basics of Java
- Digital Signal Processing
- Broadband Access Techniques
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Various Specialized Training
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- HTML & CSS Cascade Style Sheets
- SQL Server Database Management System
- Java Server Page (JSP)
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Worked in WebCenter Portal position, assisting in creating the connections between Portal and SOA.
- Assisted SOA co-workers in developing WSDL Web Services to feed the Portal forms.
- Cooperated with our CSS team to work on some Portal skins and structures.
- Worked together with BPM team to develop BPM modules.
- Perficient Demo Portal: While participating in a team of 4 people on Perficient Portal Demo, I was responsible for developing the Customer Service Task Flow and Product Registration Task Flow used in WebCenter Spaces Resource Catalog with the tool of JDeveloper 11g.
- Alliance Portal Skin work: Responsible for designing the look and feel of the portal site for Alliance Data Corporation. I developed the Site Template (jspx file) and skin file (CSS file). The portal can use either tabbed navigation menu or traditional normal top navigation menu.
- Gathered requirements for application modules from the users. Prepared functional specification document prior to coding.
- Coded in Java, and ran the application through Tomcat Web Server.
- Part of testing team and performed the following tests:
- Unit Testing
- System Testing
- System Integration Testing
- Helped end-users perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Part of implementation team. Helped implementation team in porting over the application to production.
- Helped maintain the system during warranty period.
Confidential, Plano, TX (2011.7 ~ 2012.1) Oracle Technical Consultant
I joined in the new employee boot camp, the training of Confidential which includes the technology of Oracle ADF, SOA, WebLogic Server and WebCenter Suite 11g. I learned and helped others with the installation of the whole WebCenter environment. Working in the WebCenter Portal team, I develop WebCenter component, deploy them into Weblogic Server and design the WebCenter Spaces pages as Spaces Administrator role.
Confidential, Wuhan, China 2009 - 2010 J2EE / Junior Web Developer
Played active role in development of website and enterprise systems for leading IT service provider; included Confidential, and Confidential. Used Java, JSF, Tomcat, My SQL, and My Eclipse on Windows XP/7. These projects went through the whole SDLC life cycle. I was involved in the projects since the beginning.
Confidential Aided development of system enabling users to post, respond to, and grade various items including “hot topics” which reach 40 or more hits; all theme blocks and replies managed by administrator.
Confidential Assisted development of complex system with main function modules including: Product Management, Purchase Management, Wholesale & Retail Management, Payment Management, and Inventory Management, etc.
Oracle WebCenter 11g Certified Implementation Specialist by Oracle University OPN (Oracle Partner Network) Certified Specialist
ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE Mandarin Chinese