12 years of experience in ERP consulting experience implementing the core module of Peoplesoft FSCM. Completed 5 full life-cycle implementations using Accenture, Deloitte, Cap Gemini and PeopleSoft methodologies. Team Lead multiple times on A/P, Purchasing and Asset Management. Implemented eProcurement, Catalog Management and expenses once each.
- Financials, PeopleSoft Enterprise Certified (2005)
- Completed People Tools III, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Catalog Management,
- General Ledger, Asset Management, Commitment Control, nVision and SQL training
- SAP Logistics training, FICO and Inventory training
- Expert Sharepoint, Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Projects and SQL knowledge
March 2010 present
- FSCM (A/P, Purchasing, AM) Upgrade of international hotel chain from 8.9 to 9.1
- Performed Fit/Gaps for new functionality, evaluated Release notes, determined training requirements, analyzed compare reports and valued customizations.
- Finalized Expenses 8.9 configuration, testing and post support
April 2008 Dec. 2009
Provides an Automated Testing Software package for Peoplesoft, SAP, .Net and HTML customers
- Performed live software demonstrations
- Performed several Proofs of Concept with a 90% close rate
- Prepared complex automated testing solutions against SAP, PeopleSoft, .NET and HTML software’s.
- Completed several 6 week implementations automating manual test scripts and linking Business Processes to scenarios, scripts and requirements
Confidential.Solution Engineer III
Oct. 2006 April 2008
- Successfully transitioned from implementation consultant to Solution Engineer performing SAP software sales presentations to several large government agencies and Air and Defense contractors.
- Configured software to perform customized SRM sales presentations
- Completed Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP) ranging from software requirements to essay questions detailing SAP software benefits
- Determined required software modules needed to adequately allow prospects to better their current business processes
- Confidential /Oracl Senior Consultant
Jan. 2000 Oct. 2006
- Managed an SCM implementation that included Purchasing, Accounts Payable, eProcurement and Catalog Management
- Responsibilities included Fit/Gap analysis and scope documentation, security roles and permission’s setup, development of functional customization specifications, data mapping, business process realignment and knowledge transfer
- Successfully completed an 18 month implementation for the United Nations that consisted of 462 A/P and Asset Management Business Units relating to 5 G/L Business Units.
- The United Nations implementation utilized all 166 currencies and was developed with an extremely tight timeline that required excellent organization and time management.
- Converted 30,000+ assets from 166 countries.
- Accounts Payables successfully printed checks from all countries on the first day of go-live meeting a major milestone set for the project
- Aligned business processes to reduce and eliminate the need for software modifications and conducted an extensive three month testing phase ensuring all 462 Business Unit configurations were correct using SQA Robot
- Prepared functional and detail design specifications for 4 modifications and 11 interfaces including data mapping from the legacy systems
- Completed 22 month implementation run by Accenture leading the A/P and AM teams
- Designed and implemented Row Level Security required to keep certain departmental information confidential
- Conducted critical business process reengineering efforts including centralizing vendor maintenance and stream lined voucher workflow
- Converted 60,000 assets and helped Accounts Payable to produce over 3,000 checks and electronic payments weekly
- Managed Purchasing , Public Sector year-end close troubleshooting 6,000 Purchase Orders that would not close. Created several queries and SQL statements to update the Purchasing tables allowing all to go through the normal closing processes.
- Over 6 month period applied patches and fixes to a highly customized environment performing impact analysis, migrations and regression testing of the application gaining deep experience with Data Mover, PeopleTools, PeopleCode,SQL, Application Engine and Query
Sept 1996 Jan2000
- Completed first full A/P implementation as a consultant over 1 year with an additional 6 months of post support
- Created training material and conducted 6 week boot camp for 20 recently graduated new hires
Confidential Senior Accountant
Nov 1992 Sept 1996
- Accounts Payable Manager and Team Lead for first Peoplesoft implementation as the client
Degree: Accounting and History, Bachelor of Science,1992