Software Professional with eighteen years of progressive experience in business and software analysis, database and object-oriented application design and development.TECHNICAL SUMMARY:
RDBMS : ORACLE 7-10g, SYBASE 11.x, DB2
DB Design Tools : Quest Toad, SQL Programmer, DBArtisan, ERWin ER/X , Sybase Power Designer
IDE and Libraries : Sybase PowerBuilder v.3-11.5, PFC, IBM Rational RAD/RSA 7, Adobe FlexBuilder 3 , WebObjects
OS : MS Windows , HP/UNIX, Red Hat Linux ES/WS, DEC VAX/VMS
Servers : Sybase EAS, IBM Websphere , Apache
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, JAVA, JSP, EJB, HTML, XML, VBA, Action-Script, UML, RUP, Perl, C
Other : ClearCase, CMS, ObjectCycle, Serena, Enterprise Scheduler, MS Visio
Confidential/IBJ, NYC, NYSr. Programmer/Analyst 2001 - 2009
- For the Credit Risk Management and Portfolio Management Groups designed, developed and supported Global Customer Maintenance and Reporting system (GCust). Created Customer Inquiry and Maintenance, X-Ref Search, Certification (Patriot Act, FRB), OFAC Lookup modules, set of data driven dynamic Portfolio Management reports and Oracle data loading interfaces to Home Office ACBS system, external Ratings (KMV, Moody’s, etc.) and MicroEdge Gifts databases.
- Designed and developed Credit Derivative Support System (CDSS) for registering, mark-to-market valuation and scenario simulation of CDS, First-to-Default, CDX credit derivative deals. For CDSS created Oracle Tables, PL/SQL packages and Perl scripts for re-formatting, x-referencing and loading of the pricing data (GFI, Markit, Bloomberg). Set-up, configured and supported Quantz CDS ,Mizuho FtD and CDX Java based calculation services on Apache/Red Hat Linux server.
- Developed and supported Security Access System (SAS) providing Oracle role-based application access control and user/application/role management, reporting and database synchronization for Security Administration group. Created Oracle packages and tables, security interface Java and PowerBuilder libraries for J2EE and client-server applications.
- Produced on-demand reports and data extracts for System support, Legal and Compliance and Security Administration groups. Developed, supported and monitored Oracle PL/SQL packages and scripts, VAX VMS jobs, Perl scripts for nightly End-of-Day and End-of-Month processing, internal database synchronization and external (pricing, rating, etc.) data loading.
Environment: PowerBuilder v.7-11.2, PFC, Oracle 8i-10g, Quest Toad for Oracle, ERwin, Power-Designer, ACBS, IBM Rational Application Developer 7/Websphere, ObjectCycle, Serena, CMS, Enterprise Scheduler, Apache HTTP Server 1.3 Apple WebObjects v 5.2, Windows 2000, XP, Red Hat Linux ES/WS, DEC VAX/ VMS
Schering-Plough, Cranford, NJ Sr. Programmer/Analyst (2000 - 2001)
- Designed and implemented extensions to Sample Suspense (SSA) and Inventory Reconciliation Report (IRR) applications based on the user requirements and new FDA rules and guidelines for the Product Samples Accountability.
- For SSA and IRR modified Oracle and DB2 tables, PL/SQL stored procedures and packages, performed application and database performance tuning and optimization according to the user requests.
Environment: PowerBuilder 6.5, PFC, Quest Toad, Oracle 8i, DB2
Standard Poor’s, NYC, NY Sr. Programmer/Analyst 2000
- For the S&P Public Finance Rating unit participated in the design and development of the School Performance System Analytical Toolkit application(SPS). Responsible for the design and implementation of Raw/Analytical Data, Exceptions, S&P Conclusion, School District Write Ups application modules and associated Oracle Tables, PL/SQL Triggers and Stored Procedures, Java based Data Loader.
Environment: PowerBuilder 6.5, PFC, Oracle 8i, Quest SQL Navigator, Chart FX, IBM Visual Age SIAC/NYSE, NYC, NY Sr. Programmer/Analyst (1998 - 1999)
- As the Lead Developer for NYSE Trading Floor Services area designed, developed and supported Technician, Billing and Trouble Desk modules for the work order management and inventory control system (FFA). Responsible for the user requirements collection, design and implementation of the FFA Application modules and Sybase database modifications, development of supporting T-SQL triggers and stored procedures, Unix scripts.
Environment: PowerBuilder 5.3-7.0 , Sybase System 11.5, ClearCase, Lotus Notes 4.5. Object Warehouse (customized), SQL Programmer, ERwin, DBArtisan, Windows NT4, HP/UnixConfidential, NYC, NY Sr. Programmer/Analyst 1997
- As a Team Leader coordinated development and implementation of the syndicated multi-currency loans support system(LSS) for the Credit Administration group. Responsible for the data flow and process analysis, user requirements collection, database , framework libraries and application design.
Environment: Oracle 7.2, ERwin/Open 2.6, Power-Designer 6, PowerBuilder 5, PFC, Windows 95, DEC VAX/VMS
ENTEX Systems, Rye Brook, NY Sr. Programmer/Analyst(1996-1997)
- As the Lead PowerBuilder Developer coordinated development of a suite of tools supporting system integration business process. Created functional specifications, designed the Oracle schema, PL/SQL packages and front-end application.
Environment: Oracle 7.3, SQL Server 6, S-Designor 5.1, PowerBuilder 5, PFC, Windows NT 3.5Confidential, NJ Programmer/Analyst(1995-1996)
- Designed and developed Sales Order Processing (SOP) System; modified framework library; designed and created application Oracle schema, stored procedures and triggers, Unix shell scripts.
Environment: Oracle 7.1, Erwin/Erx 2.0, R*SQLab, PowerBuilder 4, PowerTool 4.1, HP/ UnixSiemens Microelectronics, Iselin, NJ Programmer/Analyst(1994-1995)
- Part of a team that re-engineered mainframe Purchasing Process Automation System into a client/server product.
Environment : PowerBuilder v 3.0-4.0, Sybase, DB2, Sybase Net Gateway Server 2.0
COMPAS Software , Kharkov, /Analyst(1991-1993)
- Designed and developed order processing system, production controller programming utility for a paper production plant.
Environment: Clipper, Clipper Tools, FoxPro, Borland Turbo-Pascal, Turbo-C
Confidential, Kharkov, Ukraine Engineer/ Programmer (1990-1991)
- Developed a turbo-machine blade strength analysis system based on advanced matrix and finite-elements calculations.
Environment: IBM System 370, VM OS, Fortran, PL/1CERTIFICATIONS:
Certified PowerBuilder Developer (Associate - 1996 , Professional-1997)
M.S. Degree: Applied Mathematics. Kharkov State Polytechnic University; Kharkov, Ukraine 1990