- Knowledge of DC & AC Electronics, microcomputers, electronic devices, microprocessors and digital electronics
- Demonstrated achiever with outstanding skill in professional duties & people management.
- Adept at learning new concepts in high-stress environments & communicating ideas effectively.
- Enthusiastic and equipped to be an asset to company goals.
- diagnosis, calibration, repair electronic, logic and digital equipment and electro-mechanical devices
- Typing: 80 wpm / Member, National Society of Black Engineers
- interpret engineering drawings, and Complex schematics
- maintain, repair, conduct, program and modify electronics
- Knowledge of using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, frequency generators
ITT Technical Institute
Associate of Science Degree- Computer & Electronics Engineering Technology
Confidential, Columbia, MD February 2011-Present
Certified Lane Inspector
- Direct cars safely in and out of the lane
- Perform quality preconditioning checks around and beneath the car
- Collected customer payments
- Check the status of emissions in cars by either OBDII or IDE
- Provided excellent customer service
Confidential, Frederick, MD September 2010- November 2010
Customer Service Representative
- Expedited and facilitated the escalation of customer service issues.
- Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, professional development, and corrective action plans.
- Provided quality customer service with a high volume central processing and distribution center.
- Collected customer demographics and payments on orders placed.
- Accurately and efficiently input data utilizing the exception alpha-numeric keyboarding skills.
Confidential, Columbia, MD June 2006- June 2010
- Served as Customer Service Representative and liaison to resolve consumer concerns.
- Processed orders to the right specifications of the job especially signs/banners utilizing graphic design skills.
- Created graphics for advertising purposes / event planning (e.g., flyers, brochures, & logos).
Confidential, Laurel, MD January 2008- July 2009
Ice Cream Maker
- Effectively coordinate daily inventory / supply activities for line conveyor team (e.g., Cups, Lids, Case packers).
- Maintain consistent sanitary conditions to benefit assignment workflow.
- Develop inventory reports / requests as needed to meet production targets