A challenging position with an expanding and dynamic company, where I can implement the skills that I have gained through my education and past 3 years of experience in database administration, as well as to enhance my knowledge by dedication and hard work.
- Oracle 10g Database Administrator Certified Associate (February 18, 2008)
- Oracle 10g Database Administrator Certified Professional (April 8, 2009)
EDUCATION B.S. in Computer Science
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Operating Systems: Oracle Enterprise Linux 4, 5 Windows 2000/2003 Server, Windows xp DBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g, Sql Server Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script Database Maintenance Tools: RMAN, OEM, Exp, Imp, SQL*Plus. Database Modeling Tools: TOAD Others: MS-Office Product, VMware, Virtual machine
Confidential Jun 2006 ~ aug2009 Oracle DBA (mid-level) Infocus Management Information System is a software house that work in software development and As a member of the team of programmers and oracle developers. The main task was to develop and make new systems that satisfy our clients and match their needs. I have been working as a database administrator on the following package:
- Payroll System.
- Attendance System
- Students Affairs System.
- Students Accounts System
- Control System.
- Car Service System.
- 24 / 7 database administration, user/production support and monitoring
- Database Installation and configuration on both windows and Linux & Oracle application Server installation and configuration.
- Oracle Developer Suite 10g, 6i installation and configuration.
- Patching and Upgrading Oracle 10g.
- Setting up Linux kernel parameters for Oracle.
- Linux permissions and file structures for Oracle
- Documented Change Request Design Documents and install scripts for enhancement issues.
- Taking logical backups of the database using Oracle Export and the physical backups using Cold/Hot backups,Experienced in using Import feature to import the databases and using the RMAN.
- Solving day-to-day user Problems (VPN or in the client place or phone).
- Reported to direct supervisor with a database status report. .
- Documented new system and created the entire Database Runbook.
- Experienced in Export & Import user level, tablespace level, and database level.
- Monitoring & Managing the Tablespaces and Datafiles growth.
- Monitoring locks and various sessions using OEM.
- Control database privileges and Managing user Accounts.
- Maintaining several Database instances running on Windows environments
- Working on 6i and 10g oracle applications, Installation of servers and clients
- Creating and administrating database objects like table, views, indexes etc.
- Providing support for the smooth functioning of the Database to developers
- Working with archive and no archivelog mode
- Working on all kind of flashback.
- Performance Tuning.
- Install Oracle RAC 10g on Oracle Enterprise Linux Using VMware Server.
- Solid Knowledge of network connectivity and configuration.
- Understanding of SQL server 2005.
- SQL Server oracle conversion.
- Understanding of RAC technology
- Understanding of ASM technology
Confidential Sep 2007 ~ Jun 2008 Instructor Oracle 10g database administration, EGYPT
- SQL Fundamentals
- Database Administration Workshop |
- Database Administration Workshop ||
- Fluent in Arabic and English
(Green Card Holder)