- Have around 7+ years of experience as Oracle Applications 11i/R12 DBA & Oracle DBA, providing 24x7 support of both Production & Development on Various Platforms.
- Experienced in Oracle Apps Administration and Sysadmin tasks
- Installation, Configuration & Deployment of Oracle E- Business Suite 11i/R12.
- Experience in Oracle Financials modules (GL, AP, AR, PO, CM),
- Implemented Oracle Apps 126.96.36.199 with Oracle RAC.
- Implementation of High Availability solutions with Oracle 11g/10g RAC, Physical and Logical Standby Databases (Data Guard).
- Trouble shooting Forms server, Reports server, Apache server, Jserv, Jinitiator and Workflow.
- Expert in 11i Apps Cloning, Implemented new techniques for Apps Refreshes.
- Applied Patching, Upgrades, framework, SSL For 11i Apps.
- Application and Concurrent Manager load-balancing and Failover, Shared APPL_TOP configuration.
- Excellent experience in Installation of Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g in UNIX/LINUX and Windows environment.
- Proficient in Database and Applications Administration activities such as Upgrades, Patches, TAR support, Backup and Recovery, Performance tuning, script development.
- Effective troubleshooting of Database and Performance problems.
- Worked with development teams and data administration staff to enhance Database and application performance.
- Experience with Data Modeling.
- Extensive performance tuning of Concurrent programs, Concurrent Mangers and SSWA
- Very strong in Auto Patch, Upgrade, cloning.
- Expertise in using ADPATCH, ADADMIN, ADCTRL, ADRELINK, ADIDENT, ADMERGE, ADCONFIG, ADMRGPCH, ADLICMGR & PTS tools.
- Experience on Multi Org
- Production DBA Experience on Oracle releases 11g/10g/9i/8i
- Excellent knowledge in installation and maintenance of Oracle Application Server
- Expertise in configuring various oracle application modules like Discoverer, Workflow
- Management of schemas, objects & Partitioning the tables & indexes.
- Experience in a variety of different environments like HP-UX, SUN SOLARIS, Linux and Windows.
- Experience in managing very large databases (Multiple TB of size).
- Experience in administration of large Oracle database running in SAN environment, setting up databases for bank environment.
- Write Korn shell scripts to monitor and maintain the Oracle Applications database.
- Performed backups and tested crash recoveries using conventional Hot & Cold backups and RMAN.
- Proficient in performance tuning using Explain Plan, STATSPACK, TKPROF, AWR, ADDM
- Expertise in installing, maintaining and administering Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10, R12) instances.
- Expertise in Maintenance, Patching, Cloning, troubleshooting and Performance tuning of Oracle Applications e-Business Suite.
- Worked on most of the Application modules like HR Payroll, Financial, AR, AP, PO, IREC, OE, INV, OM, Manufacturing, Workflow and SSWA etc.
Operating Systems : HP-UX, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, Windows, Red Hat Linux, Oracle Enterprise Linux.
RDBMS : Oracle8i, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g RAC, Oracle 11g RAC.
ERP : Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.7, 11.5.8, 11.5.9, 188.8.131.52, R12.
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Tools : RMAN, OEM, OAM, SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, External Tables, Erwin, TOAD, Kintana
Tuning Tools : TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, STATSPACK
ETL Tools : Informatica 5.1.
Other : Discoverer, EMC, NetApp, Veritas
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science Engineering