- A results - oriented Information Systems Professional with experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of business systems.
- Broad technical knowledge combined with leadership ability and creative problem solving skills.
- Effective communicator and technical expert with consistent track record in delivering bottom-line results.
Hardware: IBM 3090/370 Series, IBM PCs and Compatibles, ES900
- Completed full analysis and implemented BDS changes for the MICS Reconciliation process (Batch, CICS, DB2 and Web Interface).
- Implemented new DTCC data feeds to MICS system to handle new Participant ID’s using new conversion process between DTCC subaccounts and CAP boxes. (Batch, DB2, VSAM).
- Analysed, developed and implemented SEG 100 Position Reports to handle DTCC vs. ML Stock Record reconciliation process. (Batch, CICS, DB2 and VSAM) Pierce Repo (Back-end processing system for Legacy MLPFS Financing trades)
- Developed new process to handle BDS changes for the hardcoded application accounts (Batch, CICS, DB2, VASAM and MQ).
- Implemented changes to handle new legal entity data flow through CICS applications. (CICS and VSAM)
- Performed technology upgrades and full regression testing to convert CICS and BATCH modules to a new version of IBM COBOL5 software. (CICS, DB2 and VSAM)
Development and implementation
- Completed full analysis on changes related to introduction of a new Option Exchange. (Batch, CICS, DB2, VSAM and MQ).
- Implemented new data validation process and loaded new reference data for Miami Pearl Exchange (Batch, DB2 and VSAM).
- Performed full cross system testing (Batch, CICS, DB2, VSAM and MQ).
- Web-based Portal provides full scale functionality for maintenance of US securities registrations with Confidential and Confidential .
- WEBFICOS has a comprehensive firm-wide solution to manage securities registrations and licenses for more than 25,000 Financial Advisors and securities registered employees.
- Analyzed and documented registration related rules and functionalities of legacy mainframe system.
- Provided screens design and functionality to Front-end Java team and supervised detail implementation.
- Created back-bone process (DB2 Stored procedures) to support Portal functionality.
Development and implementation
- Objective of WEBSLIC project was to re-platform Insurance Licensing application by introducing new Web interface.
- Completed full analysis and documentation of legacy user interface (CICS).
- Designed and implemented two way Synchronization process between Legacy database (DB2, VSAM) and new ORACLE database.
- Created new ORACLE tables, procedures and modules to support synchronization process.
Development and implementation
- HR XREF database is loaded from GDW (Global Dara Warehouse) published feed and is used as a main source of employee’s data.
- Developed stored procedures to validate and load data into XREF database
- Created new tables, materialized views, triggers, functions to support XREF load process.
- Performed enhanced testing and production implementation.
Development of database
- Confidential database feeds Confidential monitoring system with latest monitoring hierarchy status.
- Developed validation process to support wide variety of rules and policies present in Confidential system
- Created tables, functions to support Confidential validation process.
- Prepared Polish syntax translations and supported production implementation.
- Development and Maintenance of FICOS/ REMSYS US - Registration Portal.
- Analysis and Conversion of RETS system.
- Changes were implemented utilizing IBM COBOL, DB2, CICS and ORACLE.
- Performed improvements to the system design to improve system stability.
- Performed Ad-Hock system changes to meet business requirements.
- Analysed data validation rules and data flow process, provided support to system conversion process
Tech Lead / Team Lead
- IBS/ICW systems provide finance information to more than 60 000 pharmacies.
- Designed new Teradata storages/ DB2 tables, provided solutions for the new data flows, new business logic was implemented, changes were made to HIPAA 835 Outbound transactions layout, coded new modules to support functionality changes, allowing efficient data processing and system stability.
- Performed enhancements and improvements on ICW Directs/ Pharmacy Cycle/ Payment Remittance systems, providing software stability during heavy batch executions.
Lead Developer / Team Lead
- EH system handles Rating/Billing exceptions using on-lines and automatic resolution process.
- Redesigned EH database, resolving inefficient database structure, improving exception handling by on-line and batch process, providing better accommodation of future changes.
- Changed on-lines and batch modules, supporting database changes and allowing efficient data process.
- Created new market/data type dependent feed to user’s database, providing users with complete exception information and allowing improvements in exception resolution approach.
Analysis, design and development
- EDR Conversion is part of Rating/Billing customer conversion process between Vision and I2K billing systems.
- Designed and implemented EDR conversion process, allowing successful customer data conversion between two billing systems.
- Provided complete analysis on data validation rules to allow successful converted data flow through Vision Rating system.
- Created new data streams for conversion markets, providing efficient data process of new and accumulated data messages (volume: two billion calls/transactions).
- Analysis and development of Employee Information System (EIS) utilizing IBM COBOL, DB2, CICS and VSAM. EIS is used by school secretaries in NYC to enter time and attendance for over 100,000 school employees.
- It also handles related payroll information such as Budgeting, Timekeeping, Personnel, Staffing, Accounting and booking of payrolls.
- Designed and implemented Timekeeping Summary screens, allowing users to make fully informed decisions.
- Created Accrual Adjustment screens, enabled users to make reason-based corrections and adjustments.
- Development and Maintenance of Payroll system utilizing IBM COBOL, CICS, DB2 and Stored Procedures.
- Self-designed $10 billion (annual) Payroll system provides payroll processing for Confidential .
- Designed DB2 database for HBANK screens, insuring data integrity and allowing efficient data processing.
- Performed enhancements and improvements of overtime/deductions modules, providing introduction of new transactions to the system.
- Analysis and development of Flexible Data Capture System (FDC) utilizing IBM COBOL, DB2.
- Mainframe portion of FDC is responsible for maintaining data consistency between DB2, AS/400 and Client server applications.
- Developed and implemented DB2 data maintenance process to effectively store and maintain customer data.
- Design and development of Close Loop Billing System (CLB) utilizing IBM COBOL, DB2 and CICS.
- CLB provide revenue recovery of $100 million a year by reconciling what services are billed with what services were performed.
- Designed and implemented restart/recovery procedure, resulting in increased stability of DB2 system.
- Development and implementation of Turbo Key Entry System (TKE) utilizing COBOL, CICS and DB2. TKE provides competitive advantage by speeding a key entry process during the peak time.
- Developed On-line programs with fast and efficient means of supporting data key entry process.