EDUCATION:Received Master of Business Administration from California State Confidential
Graduated with honors from Confidential receiving Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in Computer Information Systems,
Graduated with honors from San Bernardino Valley College receiving Associate of Arts degree in Business Data Processing, June 1983.
CERTIFICATIONS:Completed Project Management Professional Training, Cal Poly Extension on-line.
Received Oracle Certified Professional Internet Applications Developer certification,
Received certification in Microsoft Visual Basic Applications Development from Confidential
EXPERIENCE:Over twenty-five years experience in Information Technology including over ten years experience in project management and fifteen years experience in software development. Projects include designing and coding object oriented, interactive and browser-based applications for medical, product distribution, accounting, and manufacturing systems.
Platforms include IBM iSeries, DB2, Oracle Applications 11i, Oracle Database 10.2, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. Extensive experience using Microsoft Visual Basic, Access VBA, RPG Free, RPG/400, ILE, IBM SQL Navigator, IBM Rational Web Developer, AS/400 CL, HTML, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, Discoverer Report Writer, COBOL. General familiarity from classroom experience with Java, C++, Unix, Linux.
EMPLOYMENT:Project Leader/Software Developer, Confidential, Ontario, CA.
Led projects with contractors and in-house developers for programming support and development for large film and marketing materials distribution center using JBA Warehouse and Product Distribution Software, Oracle Applications 11i, Oracle Database 10.2. Projects included:
- Developed browser-based marketing tools for targeted product distribution on IBM iSeries using HTML, RPG Free, embedded SQL and ILE CL.
- Developed customer credit management and reporting application using Oracle/PL SQL.
- Developed interactive, and batch applications for use in inventory, accounting and warehouse management on IBM iSeries using RPG Free, RPG III, embedded SQL and ILE CL.
- Worked with outside vendors to improve efficiency of product distribution systems. Developed billing and reporting system based on data from warehouse bar-code scanners on IBM iSeries using RPG Free, embedded SQL and ILE CL.
- Worked closely with developers from Oracle to migrate Marketing Services portion of the business to Oracle Applications 11i. Designed and created forms, reports, views and packages using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL+, Discoverer Report Writer, SQL Loader and Unix scripts.
Software Developer, Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Part-time software development for corporate facility in support of multiple hospitals and cancer centers. Projects included:
- Developed and maintained training and compliance database using Microsoft Access 2003 and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Developed and maintained financial reporting system for Corporate Marketing department in RPG/400 on IBM iSeries.
Project Leader, Confidential, Riverside, CA.
Coordinated software development and support projects for 150 bed hospital. Projects included:
- Multi-application year 2000 conversion of Med Series IV Medical Registration system on IBM iSeries, RPGLE.
- Performed analysis and conversion of in-house RPG/400 applications on IBM iSeries for year 2000 compliance.
- Coordinated the implementation of Med Series IV HL7 interface module on IBM iSeries.
- Provided daily programming support for in-house and vendor supplied applications in RPG/400, CL and ILE on IBM iSeries.
Project Leader, Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Led software development and support team at corporate facility in support of multiple hospitals and cancer centers. Projects included:
- Design, program and implement multiple interfaces in Visual Basic between the hospital registration systems and cancer center SMS and ancillary systems, on several platforms using TCP/IP protocol and HL7 standard and other formats for year 2000 compliance.
- Manage Patient Registration System programs in RPG/400 for legacy Integrated Health Services package (I.H.S) on IBM iSeries.
Business Systems Analyst/Software Developer, Confidential, Hemet CA.
Performed application development, support and project analysis for three-company hospital system. Projects included:
- Develop and maintained programs in RPG/400 to interface Med Series IV ADT and Charge data from 3 hospitals to Cloverleaf interface engine for processing by ancillary hospital systems using HL7 standard.
- Led project for selecting and implementing Radiology Information System for order communication and charge interfacing to hospital iSeries.
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, Los Angeles, CA.
Performed application development, support and project analysis at corporate facility in support of multiple hospitals and cancer centers. Projects included:
- Developed system interfaces in RPG/400 and CL between Integrated Health Services package (IHS) and in-house programs for patient registration, billing, and accounts receivable.
- Developed system interfaces in RPG/400 using HL7 standard from hospital systems to cancer center systems.
- Developed executive director’s summary system in RPG/400 enabling timely, on-line financial analysis.
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, San Bernardino, CA.
Responsible for multiple IT functions in support of large aircraft maintenance facility. Responsibilities included:
- User interface and problem solving, IT resource planning and allocation, iSeries system Maintenance, support, and upgrade implementation.
- Support of JD Edwards Payroll and Human Resources modules, JOBSCOPE labor collection and materials management systems, and any in-house programming as needed using RPG/400, COBOL, and CL.
Programmer/Analyst, Confidential, Azusa, CA.
Software support for large, multi-division label and office product manufacturer. Responsibilities included:
- Maintenance of McCormick and Dodge A/P and G/L systems on IBM System 38.
- Design and implement G/L interfaces using COBOL and System 38 CL from G/L system to the various accounting systems.
- Designed, implemented and maintained in-house physical inventory system in COBOL and CL, used for on-line ticket entry, part number inquiry, inventory reporting and inventory file update.
Avid, devoted runner. Completed over sixty marathons