- Extensive experience in database development and administration.
- Solid Knowledge of Implementing SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS for data warehouse & data mart solutions.
- Strong Skills designing and documenting Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models.
- Experience working with SQL server database monitoring, tuning and automation using job creation and analyzing database performance and allocating server resources to achieve optimum database performance.
- Excellent report creation skills using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Hands on Experience in installing, configuring, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server.
- Great Skills creating T-SQL queries in constructing triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, and user profiles.
- Strong skills in developing SSIS Packages, building cubes, data warehousing/BI and data mining.
- Tremendous working knowledge of ETL.
- Experience in design and development of Data warehouse & business intelligence solutions using ETL tool SSIS.
- Proficient with Reporting Services such as, building tabular report, matrix report, chart report, parametric reports,
- In-depth Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as the requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
Tools and Technology:
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Languages: .NET, T-SQL
MS-Office: Microsoft Office Tools.
Operating Systems: Windows-2k/XP/NT
Internet Tools: HTML, XML.
Confidential, Aug 2010- Present Washington, DC
- Involved in design and implementation of a database
- Designed DDL and DML for MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008; developed stored procedures and views for managing efficient data retrieval.
- Extensively used SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Developed complex Reports for the Finance and Training Departments
- Loaded data in to the Data warehouse using SSIS, build cubes for analysis, made through analysis on the data and came up with reports using SSRS.
- Developed more than 15 cubes for different projects using SSAS.
- Ensured data integrity and performance of databases
- Installed, configured and upgraded different SQL Servers
- Gathering and analyzing database requirements.
- Environment: SQL Server 2008/2005, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Windows 2008/2003/2000
Confidential,Jan 2009- Aug 2010 Alexandria, VA
- Created complex stored procedures and functions to support efficient data storage and manipulation.
- Created all administration tasks of SQL Server and designed databases.
- Created groups, roles, users and assigned access privileges to them.
- Monitored and scheduled existing/new jobs on production environment.
- Responsible for keeping system and databases up-to-date making necessary changes.
- Performed performance tuning of SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL Profiler and Index Tuning Wizard.
- Imported data from text files and excel spread sheets into SQL Server 2008 database using SSIS.
Environment: SQL Server 2005/2008
Confidential,Jan 2008-Dec 2008 Atlanta, GA
- Wrote and implemented functions and stored procedures using MS SQL Server.
- Developed and published ad hoc reports and added drill through functionality using SSRS, and created tabular, matrix, and graphical reports from multiple data sources (relational and multidimensional) using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
- Managed and implemented SSIS packages to do the nightly refresh of data.
- Developed and implemented ETL.
- Developed, executed, documented, and maintained appropriate BI procedures.
- Met regularly with business clientele to review change requests and produce operational reports.
- Answered technical inquiries and responded to troubleshooting requests.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services
Well-organized, team player, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objective and reach goals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration