Lead Oracle Dba Resume
- Confidential is an Oracle Applications Database Administrator / Sr Oracle DBA Architect with over 20 years of technical systems experience, 15 of which have concentrated on Oracle technology, and 8 years consulting as a Sr. Oracle Apps DBA.
- He has deep experience in all aspects of administering Oracle applications including: installation, upgrade, patching, tuning and performance benchmarking, backups, cloning, golden gate, and hardware sizing. Confidential ’s experience with Oracle Applications spans release 11 through 12.2.3 and RDBMS release 6 through 12c.
- Confidential has been the lead Oracle Applications DBA and/or Technical Architect on more than 30 separate Oracle implementations.
- His knowledge of Oracle Database technology in an Oracle Applications environment is virtually unrivaled in the Oracle consulting industry.
- Senior Oracle Applications DBA for many different clients. Responsible for installation, upgrades, patches, TAR support, database tuning, concurrent manager administration, cloning and Oracle Apps SYSADMIN functions.
- Duties included database creation, database tuning/reorganization, SQL statement tuning, backup/recovery, general troubleshooting, fire fighting, developer/integrator relations, script development, documentation and DBA training.
- Expertise in installation, maintenance and administration of Oracle Applications R12, 11i (11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10) and 11.0.3 instances
- Expertise in installation, maintenance and administration of Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g
- Expertise in defining instance strategy for Upgrade and Implementation projects
- Expertise in Oracle Applications (Ebiz) 11i to R12 upgrade. Strategized and carried out upgrades with minimal downtime
- Expertise in Oracle Application 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11 upgrade
- Expertise in database upgrades 8i/9i to 11g, 10g to 11g
- Expertise in Oracle Golden Gate setup
- Expertise in platform migration of database and Oracle Applications in different OS platforms
- Expertise in Maintenance, Patching, Cloning, troubleshooting and Performance tuning of Oracle Applications e - Business Suite 11i and R12
- Expertise in multi-node, shared application top, PCP, SSL & load balancing
- Expertise in Oracle RAC, ASM, Dataguard and RMAN.
- Expertise in Oracle 13c/12c Grid control (OEM- Oracle 13c/12c Cloud control Enterprise Manager), (AMS) EBS application management suite implementation
- Expertise in Performance tuning
- Expertise in transition planning, management and setting up onsite and offshore production support mode
- Expertise in Oracle Advanced compression
- Experience in SOA administration
- Experience in OBIEE and WebLogic administration
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX scripting and oracle tools
- 24/7 Production Database Support and maintenance
- Experience in providing training and mentoring DBA’s
- Experience in Exadata X3 in RAC 2 node setup
- Linux, HP - UX, SOLARIS, AIX, Windows
- Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g & 9i Real Application Clusters
- Oracle Disaster Recovery - 12c, 11g, 10g & 9i Data Guard
- Oracle Golden Gate 12c
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (12.1.3, 12.0.4), 11i (11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10)
- SAP Basis Net weaver Administration
- People Soft
- Toad 12.7
- Exadata X3
- Oracle Managed Cloud Service
Environment: Oracle 12c, 11g, Linux 7.x/6.x
Lead Oracle DBA
- Work as a team lead to streamline the CPU patch analysis & patch management across environments with the help of developers/functional support
- Installed and configured two (2) node Oracle RAC for high availability
- Performance tuning of Database on the new Infrastructure
- Implementation support for a custom Data warehouse application
- Install and configure Oracle 12c Grid control for Monitoring and Administering the Oracle Databases
- Handling core performance issues with business process, with the database, overall infrastructure and optimizing the application design as required to meet the SLA’s
- Installed and configured Oracle Golden Gate for data N-Way replication to the Reporting application
- Create scripts to monitor the Golden Gate performance and availability
- Meeting of all the SLA’s set for the system to meet business standards
- Documenting the detailed results of the performance test for each component complete with artifacts such as metrics from monitoring of infrastructure
- Coordinate and propagate the changes proposed as the result of optimization of various components including Database, Servers, SAN, Network and Application code through Change control process
- Provide day-to-day support such as executing database related tickets from Jira.
- Work on Oracle Enterprise manager to analyze AWR, ADDM reports and monitor the database performance for DBA activities
Confidential, New Carlton, MD
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10, 12.2.3, Oracle 10.1.0.2, 18.104.22.168.7 , 12c GRID, Linux
Lead Oracle Apps DBA/Architect
- Upgraded Oracle Apps 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.3.
- Installed/Configured SOA 126.96.36.199.0 on Web logic 10.3.6
- Installed UPK and Knowledge Center.
- Analysis and application of PSU and application patches
- Upgraded Discoverer to 188.8.131.52.
- Upgraded RDBMS from 10.1.0.2 to 184.108.40.206.7 .
- Oracle Golden Gate setup or N-Way replication
- Oracle Apps 220.127.116.11 Install and Production Support
- Oracle RAC with ASM for 12c/11g GRID installation / configuration / upgrade/ maintenance.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10, 12.1.3, Oracle 10.1.0.2, 18.104.22.168, AIX, Linux OS
Oracle Apps DBA
- Responsible for using Oracle 22.214.171.124 in an Oracle E-Business Suite (11.5.10 / 12.1.3 ) project at the AIX 6.1 / OEL 5.7 / Linux RH 5 / EMC Symmetrix SRDF platform.
- Responsible for configuring Oracle RMAN backup with Netbackup 7.1.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade (from 11.5.10 to 12.1.3)
- Oracle database upgrade 126.96.36.199 to 10.2.0.4 to 188.8.131.52.
- Oracle GRID installation / configuration / maintenance.
- Oracle Real Application Custer (RAC) implementation.
- Responsible for supporting several core databases (RAC and non-RAC).
- Lead a team of on-shore and offshore DBAs including staffing and task assignments.
- Supported large-scale enterprise level Oracle Databases (RDMS) in development, staging and production environments and participate in all phases of operations and production support.
- Interacted professionally with cross-functional development and support groups as well as with ITG Project Managers in all stages of the Software Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
- Managed a portfolio of database applications and releases in clustered environments to ensure system performance metrics, Operational Level Agreement (OLA) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) are met.
- Established, documented and recommended changes to policies, processes and procedures that affect database products, including disaster recovery plans.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Environment: SAP, ORACLE 10.x, 9.x, Solaris
- Perform root cause analysis of Oracle/Cluster issues and Documenting the changes
- Responsible for evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Responsible for transition of the development and/or production environment to latest Oracle database versions.
- Performed database tuning, analysis of AWR, index tuning, in a high transaction volume OLTP environment
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Environment: ORACLE 10.g, 9.x, 8.x on Solaris
Oracle DBA Lead
- Primarily responsible for designing and architecting a huge Oracle Databases for EMEA having an expected growth rate of 500 Gigs/month and getting an optimal response time. The higher management continuously monitored the Performance of this system. Helping the teams in rolling out new projects and features to our existing ERP systems and analyzing those features through rigorous Volume Performance testing. Responsible for Oracle Database upgrade from 9i to 10g, applying patches. Responsible for RAC environment for Oracle 10g databases
- Expertise in the use of TOAD/OEM in analyzing database issues and providing an end-to-end analysis of problems and bottlenecks in our huge database environment. Using SAP transactions and Early Watch Reports to tune and enhance performance daily. Lead our team through KPMG auditing on database security and worked on identifying vulnerabilities in Oracle databases and documented the risks & controls. Identified Performance problem areas in R/3 (on Oracle 9i RAC) & CRM and fully stabilized the systems in terms of Availability as well as Response Time.
- Analyzing the problems with Oracle 8i databases and identifying major performance bottlenecks. Identify and resolve slow running jobs and transactions. Driving the DBA team to perform regular Database Reorgs on archived tables/indexes to enhance performance
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes