- Experience working in various domains like Financial, Insurance, Telecom, and Medical to deliver new products, and upgrades. Resolve application problems to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience with Oracle Server Installation, configuration, Performance Tuning, Database Backup and Recovery, client server connectivity.
- Experience on Database Upgrading, Migration and applying Patches (CPU & PSU).
- Installation and configuration of Real Application Cluster (RAC) using Auto Storage Management (ASM) on Oracle 10g, 11G and 12C.
- Skilled in installation of Physical Standby Data Guard and configuration of DG Broker (DGMGRL) for Disaster Recovery (DR) and Golden Gate installation and configuration.
- Expert in Developing Recovery Manager (RMAN) scripts for database backup and recovery including Hot and Cold Backup options for both RAC and standalone instances.
- Experience on Creation of Table and Index Partitions to increase performance.
- Hands on experience with various tools like SQL*Loader, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer and Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Grid Control.
- Experience in Encryptions and security procedure including TDE and SOX.
- Analyzed Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostics &Monitor (ADDM), and Active Session History (ASH) reports.
- Good knowledge of various database Replication techniques like Datapump, Data guard, Streams, Materialized Views, Shareplex.
- Worked with Oracle Support over Application design and EXADATA configurations.
- Expertise in gathering of Cost - Based Optimizer (CBO) statistics for tables with Performing Database Tuning - Tuning involved I/O, Memory, CPU utilization, SQL Tuning, SGA tuning, Shared Pool tuning, and Disk I/O tuning using Oracle performance tuning tools like Explain Plan, STATSPACK, SQL*Trace, TKPROF.
- Moved Tablespaces between databases using Transportable Tablespaces
- Extensive experience in supporting multiple production databases running 24 x 7 mission-critical / OLTP applications demanding high availability and increased performance.
- Analyzed Tables, Indexes periodically to optimize the SQL queries.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of Creating Users, Public Synonyms, Database Links (DB link), roles, profiles, privileges and assigning roles to users.
- Experience with writing and implementation of UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Extensive knowledge on Data warehousing concepts, Data modeling and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Highly motivated, excellent team player, enthusiastic, strong initiative and quick learner of new technologies, Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience on working with Cloud Computing team. Good knowledge about Cloud infrastructure models like SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12C
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Programming, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, RHEL 4.8/5.3, SUN Solaris, IBM AIX V6.1, HP UX 11.31
Programming Languages: SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, C++, UNIX Shell scripting, Batch scripting
Database and Tools: PL/SQL, TOAD, ERwin
Application Tools: RMAN(Recovery Manager), OEM(Oracle Enterprise Manager), Grid control, SQL Developer, TOAD, Putty, IBM Rational Rose, IBM Websphere Business Modeler
GUI S: OEM, NetCA, DBCA, Netmgr.
DB Utilities: SQL Loader, TKPROF, VI editor, Exp/Imp, and EXPDP/IMPDP.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Creation & Installation of Oracle Databases 18.104.22.168 with Active Dataguard supported on OEM 12c on ODA machine.
- Installed, configured and troubleshoot Oracle Golden Gate replication tool for DR and Active-Active sites
- Supported Sybase ASE 15.7 Databases on Linux.
- Provided support for SQL server databases ranging from version 2008 R2 to 2012
- Supported more than 200 databases including Development/QA/Stage/Production sizes up to 10 TB in 24/7 environment
- Work with tools like SQL Server Dashboard, SQL Profiler and Activity Monitor for event monitoring and performance monitoring, and make recommendations based on the results.
- Involved in ETL process under development, testing and production support environments.
- Extensively use SSIS tool to load data from MS Access, Excel spreadsheets, and flat files into the target SQL Server database.
- Worked on writing the technical documents and procedural papers for the technical teams.
- Implement various Data Flow Transformations, such as Copy Column, Row Count, Merge Join, Aggregator, Sort, and Lookup.
- Fix data issues and write various UNIX and SQL scripts and procedures for migration process.
- Estimating the project schedules and milestones for agile methods.
- Migrated databases from AWS to local data center for Oracle and SQL server.
- Daily maintaining the change requests and adhoc requests on SYBASE, Oracle, SQL server and MySQL databases.
- Worked with Oracle on licensing the various products.
Environment:: Oracle RAC 11g/12c, ASM Toad, Linux x86 64, RHEL 6, RHEL 7, SQL, RMAN, OEM, UNIX scripting, windows Server 2003,2008,2012, AWS cloud, Work bench, Sybase TOAD, ERWIN and TOAD data modeler SQL server SSMS.
Confidential, New York City
Sr. Lead DBA
- Creation & Installation of Oracle Databases 22.214.171.124 with ActiveDataguard supported on OEM 12c.
- Installed and implemented OGG Golden Gate for data migration and upgrades.
- Suggest and build DR systems for the corporation.
- Design strategies to streamline the existing systems and to build new systems.
- Guide and Mentor teams for development and testing the new systems.
- Estimating the project schedules and milestones for Agile methods and Worked on writing the technical documents and procedural papers for the technical teams.
- Configured OEM 12c for central repository of jobs and monitoring and EXADATA machine implementation.
- Worked with Oracle Support on Performance Issues for existing systems.
- Did Security Auditing and worked on methods to strength data security using Oracle TDE.
- Communicated and worked with different teams for day to day issues.
- Migrated from Windows server to Linux system for Oracle.
- Server security by assigning logins, server and database roles and server permissions.
- Supported more than 300 databases including Development/QA/Stage/Production sizes up to 9 TB in 24/7 environment.
- ProficientindevelopingbusinessapplicationlogicusingSQLStoredProcedures, Functions and T-SQL queries and maintained code repository in Visual Source Safe (VSS) for deployments.
- Views, Stored Procedures, UNIX and SQL scripts, T-SQL queries for developer applications.
- Server agent and monitoring and troubleshooting jobs, event notifications using Database Mail.
- Developed Tabular Reports, Matrix Report, and Charts using SSRS and deployed to Report Server.
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL Tools) data using DTS/SSIS Import/Export utility
- Teamed with Dell Shareplex to find best solutions for the company database replication technology.
- Administering Services in RAC using CLUVFY, CRSCTL, SRVCTL, OCRCONFIG and EM. Used SRVCTL to Add and drop Database, Instance, Nodeapps, ASM and Services
Environment:: Oracle RAC 9i/10g/11g/12c, ASM Toad, Linux x86 64, RHEL 6, SQL, RMAN, OEM, UNIX scripting, windows Server 2003, Clarity, ERWIN modeller.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Senior SQL/Oracle DBA
- Mentored group and did performance reviews and developed team objectives and goals in line with company mission, providing status/feedback to upper management.
- Project Lead and provided 24/7 DBA and System support, decision support, design and architecture, data mining. Implemented database design, RAC, Dataguard, Replication, RMAN, CNR solutions. Tuning, optimization and performance issues for queries and fuzzy logic algorithms.
- Worked with Oracle Support on EXADATA configurations and application design.
- Supported and configured application jobs for Production MySQL Databases.
- Experience in Capacity management, Performance Management, Farms/Shared Clusters, Disaster recovery, Cloud, Virtualization, VMware
- Worked as SME on Shareplex issues, coordinated Product licensing for company databases
- Worked on setup and configuration of Oracle Golden Gate DR for 24/7 mission critical applications
- Experienced on Migration and maintenance of Oracle Databases (10g) to SQL SERVER 2005 including implementation on Table partitioning and parallel processing.
- Installation of 2012 MS SQL server administration.
- Worked on creating and configuring SSRS, SSIS and windows clustering solutions.
- Familiar with Toad Data Modeler, Erwin, OLAP, Oracle, Perl, SQL, Oracle Express, Proficient in writing Shell, Korn scripts to automate business process and daily backup
- Conducted a multi training sessions for the Migration effort, Upgrade, Performance & new feature enhancement; Analyzes on GI crashes, Instances crash, LAG on Standby Database and resolution. And Worked on writing the technical documents and procedural papers for the technical teams.
- Installed PSU GI & RDBMS PSU; Supported Enterprise Releases; Upgraded 10g to 11g R2 and 12c.
- Administering Services in RAC using CLUVFY, CRSCTL, SRVCTL, OCRCONFIG and EM. Used SRVCTL to Add and drop Database, Instance, Nodeapps, ASM and Services
- Configured ASM instance using ORACLEASM utility for creating disks and used DBCA to create diskgroups
- Implemented oracle TDE for the customer sensitive data applications
- Supported more than 90 databases including Development/QA/Stage/Production sizes up to 12 TB in 24/7 environment
- Optimizing performance of SQL queries by gathering weekly database statistics, analyzing and improving overall database performance by using weekly Oracle AWR performance reports Unix Shell scripts.
Environment:: Oracle RAC 10gR1 & R2, 11g R1 & R2,, RHEL 4, RHEL 5, Windows Server 2003, UNIX Sun Solaris 5.11, Putty, OEM, VERITAS (VCS), RMAN, RAC, ERWIN and TOAD data modeler Microsoft Outlook, Toad,, SQL Developer, SQL loader, FTP.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Supported more than 70 databases including Development/QA/Stage/Production sizes up to 10 TB in 24/7 environment.
- Developed, scheduled and triggered RMAN scripts and jobs on windows and UNIX
- Coordination with Oracle Support to purchase EXADATA Half RAC for the company databases.
- Developed Perl scripts, Batch, and Shell scripts to set up jobs on windows server and UNIX operating systems.
- Worked on VMware which is used for special testing activities for production region.
- Performed various tasks including Administering RAC using SRVCTL and CRSCTL. Administering Storage Components, Parameter Management, and Configuring High Availability Features for RAC.
- Created the duplicate databases and did databases refreshes of Production databases on remote nodes using the NFS mount of production servers to the remote nodes
- Used FTP/SCPfor transfer of datafiles to remote nodes, and copying the backup data files from the tape
- Extensive use of Crontab in UNIX environment shell scripts for scheduling routine tasks. Also scheduled jobs on windows
- Used Explain Plan extensively for monitoring and improving the performance of databases and sql queries
- Used Hints to Achieve the Performance and Tuned SQL Queries and Stored Procedures, improved the performance of the reports
- Performed database performance tuning, stats pack reports automation, stress test on production copy for scalability, resolving production performance issues
- Set up database security, auditing, creating users, creating roles, grating quotas, re-organize databases
- Involved in the stage 1tasks for Datacenter Migrations, on windows platform. Prepared and updated the existing documents for migrations.
Environment:: Oracle RAC 9i, 10gR1, 11gR2 RHEL 3, RHEL 4, RHEL 5, ASM, Windows Server 2003, UNIX Sun Solaris, MobaXterm, IBM sametime, IBM Websphere, VNC, Erwin 7.3
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Creation and maintenance of Tablespaces, Rollback Segments, and Retention Time for the Flashback files.
- Setting up Database Security, Auditing, Creating Users, Roles, and Granting Quotas .
- Developed Hot Backup, Cold Backup and RMAN scripts for Database backup and recovery including for both RAC and standalone instances of databases at predefined schedules
- Configured Data mirroring and log shipping techniques for the 2005, 2008 R2 SQL server environments.
- Managed Logical/physical backups for these databases depending on the nature of database set up either Full export, Partial export or export of just the structure of schema objects.
- Implemented ASM, Migrated Databases from non-ASM file system to ASM Diskgroups with normal redundancy and external redundancy.
- Used Transportable Tablespaces to move tablespaces from one database to another.
- Binary Installation in the Oracle 10g RAC and standalone environment
- Configured CRS (Cluster Ready services) and configured RAC listener using Netca.
- Monitored the CPU utilization and performance using UNIX utilities.
- Managed complex Standby databases and Data Guard for disaster recovery.
- Performed database performance tuning, stats pack reports automation, stress test on production copy for scalability, resolving production performance issues.
- Configured databases in OEM 10g Grid (GC) for monitoring purposes.
- Generated ADDM report from OEM 10g grid control to observe the database performance.
- Worked with Development team to fulfill the requirements of applications with Database design.
- Provided troubleshooting and problem solving support to application developers.
- Managed projects by Developing implementation plans and timelines, providing weekly status reports. Prepared technical documentation pertaining to various projects, exchanging relevant information with management and technical teams, and meeting timelines established.
Environment:: Oracle 126.96.36.199, 10.1.0.2, 10.2.0.1, 188.8.131.52, RHEL 3,RHEL 4, RHEL 5, Putty, OEM, VERITAS Cluster Server (VCS), RMAN, RAC, Subversion, Toad, SQL Developer, SQL loader, Winscp.Erwin, Tom Cat
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Configured Physical Standby database for disaster Recovery and reporting purpose
- Created and managed users, roles and profiles, audited and monitored databases and user access.
- Implemented Incremental Backups and HOT Backup.
- Involved in Database upgrade from 10.2.0.1 to 184.108.40.206
- Carried out Performance optimization and Query tuning using TKPROF and OEM.
- Used Recovery Manager (RMAN) and Enterprise Manager for various maintenance tasks like backing up of database, restoration and recovery of database.
- Worked on migration from 2008 SQL server databases to Oracle 11G
- Extraction of data from different flat files into Oracle Database using SQL*Loader.
- SQL and PL/SQL Performance Tuning: Identified SQL and PL/SQL bottlenecks using PL/SQL Profiler (package DBMS PROFILER) and Auto trace.
- Troubleshoot database performance issues using Automated Workload Repository (AWR) and Automatic Database Diagnostics Monitor (ADDM)..
Environment:: Oracle 10.2.0.1, 220.127.116.11, Windows NT 6.0, RHEL 4, IBM AIX 5.2, PL/SQL, Shell Scripts, OEM, Oracle SQL Developer.IBM WebSphere and Erwin
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Supported more than 20 databases including Development/production sizes up to 3 TB for 24/7
- Scheduled meetings with application team for Database Migration review to gather legacy information such as type of application, database options, current oracle configuration, capacity and oracle outstanding tasks
- Performed Database cloning/exp/imp to setup identical databases in the production and development environments
- Applied Oracle Patches both CPU and PSU using OPatach.
- Performed Database Administration using TOAD, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and SQL scripts.
- Used DBMS SCHEDULER package to schedule functions and procedures.
- Day to Day General Administration Tablespace Management, Undo Management, Resources, Managing User Privileges and Roles.
- Perform Backup and Recovery using Recovery Manager (RMAN).
Environment:: Oracle 10.2.0.1/18.104.22.168, SQL*Loader, Windows 2000/XP, Sun Solaris 5.6/10, Data Guard, OEM, RMAN, Exp/Imp, Putty, Erwin.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes