- General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management,Purchasing,Order Management,Inventory,Bill Of Material,Work in Process.Quality.
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning,Service Contracts,Install Base,Depot Repair, Advanced Collection, Advanced Pricing, OPM (Process Manufacturing), Application Object Library,System Administration, Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), Financials Accounting Hub, Data Conversions & Open Interfaces, Forms, Reports and Workflow Customization, BI/XML Publisher,Informatica Data Archive.SOA,AQ
Databases: 10g, 11g
Hardware & Operating Systems: Windows 7, HP - UX 11.11, IBM AIX
Programming Languages: Forms, Reports, PL/SQL,UNIX Shell, XML Publisher,Workflow Builder, SOA, BPEL
- Confidential EBS R12 Confidential Financials/PO/Order Management/ASCP/OTM/OPM/CRM Upgrade/Implementation
- Gather Requirements, Fit/Gap Analysis, Solution Design, Configuration, Testing, AIM methodology
- Project Management, PLM, Managing Offshore resources,ITIL
- Applications Development(Forms,Reports,Workflow,Data conversions,Interfaces, SOA, XML Publisher)
- End User
- Production Support
- Managed onsite/offshore development team of 10
- Coordinated with DBA’s on R12 upgrade patching, tuning and functional setups
- Subject Matter Expert in Confidential Financials and ASCP
- Held workshops with Business and walkthrough new functionality of R12 and identified the gaps
- Made recommendations for business streamlining and efficiencies.
- Performed FIT&GAP analysis, Setups, Solution Design and Development of new extensions
- Architected multiple interfaces for Invoices, Receipts, Assets, Inventory transactions, PO’s, EDI’s etc.) with third party applications and Extensions
- Design and Code Review, Quality Assurance, responsible for CEMLI tracker and handled Change Requests.
- Drove CRP, FIT, UAT, Cutover and Production Readiness as a lead of the project
- Point of Contact for Confidential product issues and partner with Confidential support, Confidential Critical Accounts Team and Confidential Development to resolve Confidential EBS product issues.
Production Support/Delivery Lead
- Lead development of AOP projects, partner with vendors, managed onsite/offshore development teams, interfacing with stakeholders to define project scope, prioritize the task, gather requirements, perform solution design and development, manage project schedules and QA.
- Interface lead for all EBS integrations (Transactions, Cost, and PO’s) with third party applications.
- Led Informatica Data Archive project and implemented successfully.
- Lead the critical incidents calls and resolve production issues.
- Provided continuous process improvements on existing systems, reduced cost, increased the productivity.
Environment: Confidential Ebusiness Suite R12 (Financials, ASCP, OPM (Process Manufacturing), Confidential 11g, AQ
- Technical Design and Development of Vendors, AP Invoices, AR Customers, AR Invoices, GL Interface and Banks Open Interfaces using PL/SQL, Unix Shell programming and standard Confidential API’s
- Technical Design and Development of new Reports and new extensions for AR, GL, PO, SLA and AP using Confidential Reports 9i, Forms9i and XML Publisher.
- Worked on Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA) Rules setup to generate the account for AR, AP and Purchasing.
- Provided production support on Public Sector Financials and FAH
Environment: Confidential Ebusiness Suite R12, FAH, Confidential 11g, PL/SQL, Forms & Reports, SunOS, SOA
Client: ConfidentialProduct Development-CTMS, Confidential Corporation
- Provided solution design for integrating Confidential Purchasing with external systems
- Design and Development of Interfaces, custom Reports and Workflow Customization for GL/Purchasing Environment: Confidential Applications Rel. R12, Confidential 10g, PL/SQL, Forms &Reports, HP UNIX, Workflow Builder
- Solution design, development and support of a new release of the application with major functionality improvements and enhancements. Built interfaces to integrate with Confidential Clinical and Confidential EBS.
- Fixed the product bugs and released the patches to the customers.
Environment: Confidential Clinical, Confidential 11i (11.5.10), Confidential 10g, PL/SQL, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports
Client: Confidential, Dayton, OH
Technical Lead, Financial Information Resource System (FIRST) integration with Confidential Financials
- The Flying Hour Cost Model (FHCM) module, used to estimate the cost of fuel, consumables and depot - level repairable to operate a particular weapon system (aircraft and missiles) for budgetary purposes.
- Solution Design and Development of Flying Hour Factor Sets Interfaces to calculate the Flying hour cost model and integrated with Confidential General Ledger. Design and Development of Reports using XML
Environment: Confidential Financials 11i (11.5.9), Forms 6i & Reports 6i, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, XML Publisher
Client: Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Technical Lead ( Confidential Corporation)
- Worked as Onsite Technical Lead to interact with the offshore team (NAIO) to develop the CEMLI objects.
- Coordinated with DBA Team, Functional Leads, Client Project managers and various stakeholders.
- Performed Code and Document Review, Quality Assurance, responsible for CEMLI tracker, and handling of change requests. Identified customizations that could be replaced with new functionality of 11.5.9.
Environment: Confidential Financials 11.02/11.5.9 , Forms 6i & Reports 6i), PL/SQL, HP UNIX