- Nine years of experience as an Oracle DBA, Applications DBA managing E - Business 11i and R12 with Financials, Istore, Delivery and HRMS knowledge on LINUX, SOLARIS, AIX,HP-UX, Windows platforms.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle 11g RAC and 11i applications and R12.
- Hands on experience on most recent versions of Oracle DB 12c and Oracle EBS 12.2.5.
- Implemented High Availability solutions with Oracle 11g RAC, ASM, FLASHBACK and Standby (DATAGUARD).
- Expertise in Patching, Maintenance, Performance Tuning, Refreshing/Cloning and Backup/Recovery of Oracle EBS Database and Application Tiers.
- Expertise in dot release upgrades of E-Business 11i with maintenance packs.
- Worked in Cross Platform Migrations of E-Business 11i & 10g Databases.
- Strong Experience in Cloning & Patching Oracle 11i/R12 Instance using Rapid and manual cloning.
- Proficient in installation and upgrading Oracle Applications 11i E-Business suite to R12. Expertise in administering Oracle R12.1 Instances using AD utilities such as adadmin, adctrl, adsplice, admerge, adpatch etc. Applied patches for security fixes to Oracle E-Business Suite including latest 12.2.5. Superior support and maintenance of Concurrent managers (ICM) and Parallel concurrent Process (PCP).Installed and Configured OBIEE, Load Balancing Oracle 10g RAC Database setup and Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) for backups.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Oracle Grid Control (10g grid). In depth experience with UNIX administration, Project Management, and Technical documentation.
- Hands on experience in administering other Oracle applications including OBIEE, Informatica, DAC, Istore, Hyperion and SOA. Worked on Oracle cloud Dbaas project for on-premises DB migration to cloud. Issue resolving and communication skills are abundant.
- Six plus of years in managed services and hosting company gave a lot of exposure to work on multiple customers across multiple versions/environments/requirements and 24/7 production support projects.
Operating Systems: Red Hat/Oracle Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Windows, Solaris, Oracle VM
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g,12c & SqlServer 2005, 2008, 2008 R2.
EBS: Oracle E-Business Suite, 11i, R12.1.3,R12.2.5
Applications: Discoverer 4iviewer/10g/11g, OBIEE, informatica, DAC, Hyperion, SOA
Technology: Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard, Oracle Replication, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Oracle VM
Data Modeling: Erwin
Oracle Cloud: DBaas, Paas
Tools: Oracle Sql Developer, Toad, Oracle Export /Import
Monitoring/Tuning: Oracle OEM Cloud Control 12c, StatsPack, Oracle Advisors, Nagios, PRTG, TKPROF, SQL Profiler, ExplainPlan
Modeling Tools: Erwin
Backup/Recovery: RMAN Backup/Recovery, Veritas NetBackup.
Languages: JAVA, PERL, Unix Shell Programing, Python, PL/SQL, TSQL, XML
Reporting Tools: Hyperion,OBIEE, Endeca, Oracle Database Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Specialist Update Assessment
Confidential, Temple Terrace, FL
Sr Oracle Apps DBA
- Design, Install, Upgrade, Patching, Maintenance, Performance Tuning, Refreshing/Cloning and Backup/Recovery of Oracle EBS Database.
- Installed latest oracle 12c DB and also upgraded Oracle DB 11gR2 to 188.8.131.52 for EBS R12 application.
- ADOP patching issues troubleshoot for R12.2.
- Oracle Database 12c Certified Implementation Specialist.
- Oracle Database Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Specialist Update Assessment.
- Worked on upgrade projects of Oracle Applications EBS 11i /R12.1.1 to R12 (12.1.3) and also R12.1.3 to R12.2.4 and R12.2.4 to R12.2.5
- Performed Disaster Recovery exercises for multiple customers.
- Visions R12 Installation and maintenance of both R12.1.3 and R12.2.4 versions.
- Setup Visions instance for external public/possible customers to play or practice R12 EBS
- Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) for backups
- Performed data movement Confidential object level by exporting /importing views, tables, schemas etc as per the requirement. Worked extensively for JDE projects on datapump.
- Tuned memory (System Global Areas like Shared pool area, Data Buffer Cache, redo buffers), I/O, Contention, modified parameter file and rebuild indexes according to the requirement for performance.
- Extensively worked on tools OEM, SQL Developer, Toad
- Worked on utilities SQL* Loader, SQL Analyze and Oracle Supplied DBMS PACKAGE STATSPACK, TKPROF, Explain Plan and debugging the database
- Managed space requirements and developed scripts for backups and monitoring
- UNIX administration, Project Management, and Technical documentation
- Worked on OPP performance tuning and also analyzed Workflow mailer issues.
- Installed and Configured OBIEE 11g on Exadata.
- Discoverer 11gR1, 10g and viewer 4i maintenance and support.
- Working experience on istore, isupplier and isupport applications
- Worked on BI/OBIEE, Informatica, DAC, BI/OBIA, HFM and SOA/Weblogic production support.
- Supported 11gR2 RAC environment including performance tuning, patching and troubleshooting issues.
- Worked on multi language and multi-currency EBS R12 application
- Worked on cloud migration projects including an on-premise 11gr2 DB move to cloud Dbaas R12c and support on AWS/Oracle cloud
- Worked on custom unix, python scripts for monitoring and financial custom programs.
- Experience in working with production users in resolving any of performance issues.
- Managed/coordinated Offshore Team as part of 24x7 support model
- 24*7 Production Database/EBS Support to ensure availability, efficiency and recoverability.
Environment: Unix/Linux,Windows,Solaris, Oracle 10g/11gR2/12c, OEM, EBS 11i, R12.1.3 and R12.2.5, SOA 11g, OBIEE 11g, Exadata, Informatica 9, DAC, HFM, Discoverer 11g, Endeca, AWS, Oracle cloud.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Oracle Apps DBA
- Installed and managed 11gR2 database, 10g Database R2 10.2.0.4
- Responsible for implementing Veritas cluster file system on LINUX OS and 11gR2 database in the CISCO environment.
- Installed and Configured 10g RAC with PCP for EBS R12 with DG setup
- Responsible for applying patches on database using opatch on GOLD environment.
- Responsible for cloning and patching the E-Business environment by utilizing tools such as rapid clone, adadmin, adctrl and adpatch.
- Worked on Data modeling and used Erwin to design the DB models.
- Installed Oracle 10g database and Implemented RAC with Data Guard on HP/UX and Linux.
- Oracle Applications Upgrade from Oracle Applications(E-Business Suite) 11i (11.5.10) to R12/12i(12.0.4)
- Set document standards for use of databases to use Data guard in Maximum availability mode.
- Responsible for testing the behavior of 11gR2 RAC database using Veritas cluster file system.
- Working collaboratively with teammates across the technical teams.
- Provided support to setup Dataguard Broker on development and test environments.
- Building Clone instances for Development and Test teams.
- Installing and maintaining a 4 node RAC 11gR2 database.
- Configured, created and Managed Oracle Data Guard in a real Applications Clusters (RAC) Environment.
- Provide technical assistance to all internal/ external customers and team members during system problems and implementation.
Environment: Unix/Linux, HP/UX Oracle 9i&10g, 11gR2, Oracle Applications 11i and R12, ERwin
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Oracle Apps DBA
- Installed, upgraded and maintained Oracle ERP applications version 11.5.9
- Upgraded application from 11.0.3 to 11i using Auto Upgrade.
- Administration of Oracle ERP applications version 184.108.40.206.
- Setup and implementation of Oracle Financial Analyzer.
- Performed database and application cloning of Production database on TEST environment to provide users the live data for testing purpose.
- Setup system profiles in Apps.
- Setup of test 9i RAC Cluster using Linux.
- System Administration responsibilities include application security, scheduling work shifts, registering new concurrent programs / request Sets.
- Cloning using Rapid clone, Autoconfig and adclone utilities.
- Implementation of Oracle Applications Server for use with Portal, Custom Forms and Reports and Discoverer 6i.
- Worked with Orchestration Team to simplify the integration Architecture and Transition to ESB.
- Implemented Oracle 9i RAC on Windows.
- Registered customized applications, created responsibilities, customized menus, attached menus to responsibilities and finally this to users.
- Installed, Configured and Integrated OID with Single Sign On against 9i Database.
- Registered printer in Applications.
- Enabled Auditing feature. Worked on Workflow, Oracle Application manager.
- Experience in Writing shell scripts, SQL scripts and implementing auto manageable scripts.
- Created new application messages and then generated message file for application.
- Experience in performance tuning using TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN and STATSPACK and debugging the database.
- Monitoring of database for growth and performance
- Created new concurrent managers, Purged concurrent requests table.
- Wrote custom PL/SQL packages for DBA related jobs such as purging custom tables, loading data into custom tables etc.
- Used SQL to Develop and design tables and queries for the Database.
- Continuous Performance monitoring and Database Tuning and application using OEM Tuning Pack, Diagnostics Pack and STATSPACK.
- Provided application support to users and created a log of all the problems with solutions for future reference.
Environment: Unix/Linux, Windows, Oracle 9i&10g, Oracle Applications R12/11i,SQL server
Oracle Apps DBA
- Developed and maintained all required database and performed tests on production.
- Planned and maintained database for all Oracle applications.
- Monitored and installed new versions of Oracle tools.
- Maintained control on migration of various programs and recommended changes to database.
- Managed all application design and ensured integrity of information.
- Evaluated designs and ensured compliance to all Oracle application regulations.