- Over 20+ years of experience with Oracle Applications ERP technology, in the fields of ManufacturingUtilities, Retail, Consumer Products, insurance and Information Technology domain with 10 years of Confidential division experience.
- Some of my recent successes at Confidential divisions are highlighted with IT project Management, implementation of Oracle 11i, R12 upgrade, E - Business Suite Platform migration, Major database upgrade from 9i to 11g, Technical and server infrastructure support for a multi-million-dollar project Inspire.
- A hardworking, pro-active acting Level - 4 with an upbeat and positive attitude, who is looking for an opportunity to make a big difference at Confidential Division. Possessing a track record of achievements and a proven ability to manage the vendor/supplier base to reduce lead time and cost where ever possible. Results driven and able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to supply chain problems, whilst having a active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently.
- Looking for a suitable managerial position with in Confidential Division that offer genuine room for progression.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining a central facility for the purchase of hardware and software for Tech Support Department, services and contracts on a best price / best quality basis. Also ensuring the smooth supply of material, consumables and equipment to the company.
- My most recent leadership role was to perform Oracle e-Business Suite platform migration from HP-UX to Oracle Enterprise Linux for production business systems and for project inspire deliverables. This accomplishment reduced the main system complexities down from Oracle unsupported hardware infrastructure (HP-UX Platform) to Oracle Enterprise Linux (on the Intel based commodity hardware) for the operational systems. My leadership was integral in reducing operational, implementation, support and maintenance costs through these and other initiatives by more than 3 million dollars of Confidential Division budget.
- Controlling the purchase and supply of all procured items & services. Negotiating price and terms of products with suppliers. Managing, developing & improving the purchasing team. Benchmarking performance of the Supply Chain. Establishing terms, pricing, quality requirements, delivery, and contracts. Adhering to all company policies with particular regard to accounting procedures.
- 18+ years experience as an IT Specialist with contract and procurement.
- 16+ years experience as an Oracle eBusiness Suite Application Specialist.
- Ability to get on with all levels of people and possess strong relationship building skills.
- Superb communication skills and able to articulate technical jargon to a non technical audience. Ability to gain results through others.
- 15+ years experience with Oracle E-Business Suite / Applications - Performing functional and technical work mainly with Oracle Financials modules, Oracle HRMS Modules (HRMS), Self- Service modules of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) (Oracle Applications / Oracle Financials for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)), Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- 10+ years experience with Oracle Procurement and Purchasing, Oracle HRMS modules, including: HRMS Patch management
- Knowledge of project management methods. Able to continuously meet targets and surpass expectations.
- Articulate and well presented. Having the necessary drive and enthusiasm required for a tough competitive industry.
- Strong familiarity with purchasing applications and Oracle Apps Inventory iRecruitment, Advance Benefits, Compensation Workbench, Oracle Time and Labor, Oracle
- Learning Management.
- 8+ years of experience with using project management methodologies tools such as agile, AIM, waterfall, PMP project management to manage project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- 8 + years experience with project management in all phases of diverse technology projects.
- Implemented B2B solutions available with Oracle e-Business suite i.e iSupplier, iPayment, iProcurement, iExpenses.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with Confidential internal client executives and their respective teams.
- Functional responsibilities: requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, configuration, module setup, test script generation/execution, writing training guides, training end users, and production support.
- Technical (technical lead, developer, etc.) activities: interfacing with users, identifying functional and technical gaps, estimating work, architecting system interfaces, designing custom solutions, programming, leading developers, scheduling, producing documentation, and providing production support.
- Ability to lead a team to accomplish goals/assignments and create team atmosphere.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution and influencing skills.
- Experienced in performing all or part of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) ranging from analysis and design to construction, implementation and maintenance.
- Expert in analyzing business processes, process re-engineering, and recommending solutions and implementing necessary solutions to insure automated functionality.
- Manage vendor relationships with key information systems and applications suppliers and contractors.
- Ability to deliver high quality results with attention to details. Excellent Analytical skills and ability to work efficiently in a multi-tasked environment.
- Very good hands on experience on Oracle Financials modules like Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payables,Oracle Loans, Oracle iSupplier, Oracle iExpenses, Oracle Assets, Cash Management and Oracle General Ledger.
- Advise the V.P and higher management regarding application trends, opportunities, investments, and risks; assist in gathering requirements including ROI information to evaluate projects.
- Quick learner who loves challenges and is at his best when under pressure.
- Experienced Oracle professional. Worked as Technical Project lead, Technology Specialist, Technical Consultant, Techno-Functional Consultant, Senior Systems Analyst and Software
- Programmer/Analyst, and Apps DBA mainly related to Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Possesses both Technical and Functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Managed/Lead Multiple Implementations, Upgrades, Platform migration and Support of Oracle
- Excellent understanding of Oracle ebusiness suite architecture and modules.
- Worked as Oracle ebusiness suite technical Apps DBA Consultant on multiple projects.
- Experienced in Oracle Applications Development, Customization, Testing, Debugging and Support of Oracle Applications.
- Experienced with systems integration between Oracle ERP and third party or custom solutions on a variety of platforms
- Thorough understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Controls, Standards & Policies to ensure Oracle applications is compliant and remains in compliance.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services including SOAP and related XML technologies.
- Implemented Oracle Portal and good exposure with Oracle Application Server administration.
TECHNICAL (SOFTWARE & PACKAGES):
- Oracle Applications/Oracle E-Business Suite R12/11i(11.x)/10.x
- Oracle Hyperion 18.104.22.168
- Oracle Application Modules: Oracle General Ledger (GL), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle
- Receivables (AR), Project Accounting (PA), Oracle Assets (FA), Oracle Purchasing
- (PO), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in
- Process (WIP), Oracle Payroll, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle
- Universal Content Management, Oracle iSupplier Portal, Oracle iRecruitment portal.
- Oracle System Administration, Application Object Library (AOL), Oracle Workflow
- Administration, ADI and EDI/e-Commerce Gateway and Oracle 9iAS Portal
- Oracle Database 11g/10g/9i/8i/ 8.1.7/8.1.6/8.1.5/8.0. x/7.3.x
- Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Fusion middleware, Oracle BPEL, Oracle EBS, XML and Web
- SAP, PeopleSoft Financials/HR, Power Plan, IRAS (Invoice Routing and Approvals),
- WMG (Work Management Gateway), IRS (Interruption Reporting System) and
- Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle J Developer, Oracle Workflow, SQL Developer,
- Oracle iDeveloper/Oracle Forms & Reports, XML Publisher, OBIEE+, Cognos,
- Webfocus and Business Objects.
- SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, SQL * Loader, UNIX shell scripting, awk and sed Programming.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Navigator, SQL * Trace (tkprof), Explain Plan, TOAD,
- Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Browser and Eureka Query Tool.
- NOVA ipayment, Banner CIS (Customer Information System - Billing for Utility companies).Power Plant, ArcGIS.
- HTML, Business Objects, Java, C/C++, Pro*C, Basic, Shell, Perl
- Exceed, Hummingbird Neighborhood, Citrix Metaframe, Autosys Scheduler, AppWorx
- Scheduler, Connect Direct, Connect Mailbox, Business Manager (Version Control)
- Linux, HP-UNIX, AT&T UNIX, SCO-UNIX, Sun Solaris, Windows, MS-DOS, Sun
- Solaris v2.x - 6,7,8,9,10, HP-UX 11.0, Red Hat Linux 6.0, 6.2, 7.2, 8.0, 9, Red Hat
- Linux ES 3, AS 4, SuSe Linux 8, 9.1, Windows NT 4.0,Windows 2000, Windows 95/98,
- Mac OS X.
- Oracle 10g Database, Oracle Application Server (10g, 9i), Oracle Internet Directory
- (OID), Identity Management (IM), Metadata Repository (MDR), Single-SignOn (SSO),
- Oracle 9i Real Application Cluster (RAC), Oracle 9i (R2), (9.0.1), Oracle 8i (8.1.7), 8.x,
- 7.x, Informix IDS 9.4, SQL Server 2000
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Memphis, TNEPM Architect
- Possess unique combination of Manufacturing/Distribution and basic financial Oracle applications skills with strong knowledge of their integration. Experienced in Manufacturing, Planning, Inventory, Supply Chain, Distribution, Service and Sales industry.
- Working knowledge with General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets in the integration point of view.
- Controlling the purchase and supply of all procured items & services. Negotiating price and terms of products with suppliers. Managing, developing & improving the purchasing team. Benchmarking performance of the Supply Chain. Establishing terms, pricing, quality requirements, delivery, and contracts.
- Adhering to all Confidential Division policies with particular regard to procurement and accounting procedures. Administering the online purchasing systems. Reviewing all contracts/agreements to achieve ‘best price/best quality’ purchasing. Preparing & processing requisitions, purchase orders & invoices for purchases. Giving sourcing input to colleagues to aid business planning & development. Making recommendations & advising senior management on all purchasing issues.
- Maintaining records of supplier contracts, agreements, goods ordered received. Managing vendor relationships and building effective supply chain partnerships. Other spend categories include: marketing, HR, professional services, IT Contracts, Tech Support Budgets, facilities.
- Write and distribute bid packages by defining clear scope and general provisions of potential contracts Negotiate, analyze, and prepare purchase order agreements, subcontracts, and cost control budgets
- Ensure that the project team understands all aspects of the prime contract relating to their respective responsibilities, and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the prime contract checklist and organizational structure
- Oversee and analyze Inspire project, resource management for savings and contingencies. Worked to provide strategic, operational, and fiscal leadership while long term goals and maintain project Inspire vision.
- Prepared estimates of billable hours for account executives and managed corresponding project workflow according to budget proposals. Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams. Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion. Providing strategic direction during the implementation stages.
- Key deliverables I am tasked with provisioning of Oracle apps environments, SOA environments, Weblogic environments for project inspire. This involves Scope qualification for next leg of project deliverables from technical perspective.
- Plan for rollout of CRP and development instances as per the deliverables timeline for project inspire.
- Managing the communications between functional, technical consultants and business users, tracking and reporting on each phase of the project deliverables. Create and support Oracle SR for resolving issues related to oracl eBusiness suite modules.
- Mentored numerous development teams on best practices for Oracle EBS development methodologies
- Mentored and cross trained Database Administrators (DBA) to support Oracle EBS upon project completions.
- Provide on-call, emergency, and front-line DBA support to solve immediate crises and work towards stability, self-sufficiency through knowledge transfer. Work with internal clients to meet and exceed all agreed to Service Level Agreements (SLA) for the organization.
- Support and troubleshoot application tier issues with Oracle eBusiness suite, SOA, WebLogiciRecruitment, http/https, etc. Support and troubleshoot concurrent manager issues.
- Hardware procurement help such as, which servers we should buy and what kind of hardware needs to look like to meet your performance and availability needs.
- Hardware procurement help such as, which servers we should buy and what kind of hardware needs to look like to meet your performance and availability needs.
- Migration and upgrading from previous releases of Hyperion and OBIEE to the current versions (including moving across all your objects and testing them). Installations on Oracle Linux, Unix.
- Complex installation and configuration of multiple server environments with high availability requirements on Oracle VM. skilled in Automation, Optimization and Performance Tuning of Essbase application data/metadata processing, upgrading, testing and migrating of cubes.
- Proficient in Hyperion Essbase Application Manager modules; Outline Editor, Report Editor, Calc Script Editor, and Data Prep Editor.
- Extensive experience with migrations of Essbase cubes from BSO to ASO and from development to production
- Knowledge and experience in Automation using batch scripts, optimization of report queries in Microsoft Excel, creating ad-hoc reports for decision makers using Smart View and other applications.
- Proficiency and experience in a range of Hyperion products including Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial reporting, Smart View and Excel Add-In.
- Responsible for security provisioning using shared services across the entire Hyperion environment
- Actively involved in project development life-cycle from analysis of Functional Specifications Document (requirements gathering), application design, development, testing, rollout into production environment, implementation and end-user training.
- Performed daily backups of Hyperion data . Helped facilitate creation and loading of Monthly, quarterly budget data.
- Involved in discussions with business users to derive requirements. Held design sessions and created functional and technical design documents
- Key involvement in editing Calc Scripts, developing MaxL scripts for automation , MDX for advanced queries.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.3), on Oracle Enterprise Linux
Sr. Oracle Apps Specialist
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Delivered the first successful upgrade from release 11i to R12 (12.1.3) with HRMS, OTL, OLM and
- Payroll. Deep knowledge of Oracle Advanced Queue (AQ) architecture and its interaction with Oracle
- WorkFlow. Performed cloning to support projects in very early releases of when no documented method existed. Multiple successful 11i platform migrations including HP-UX v 11.11 to v 11.23.
- Work directly with HRIS Team for various ebusiness related requirement. Participate in the high level requirements discussion. Provide high level requirements estimation input to team. Coordinate with various teams (Super Users, Systems Owners/ technical/ functional/ etc) for various tasks such as requirements, testing etc related to application patching, code migration and other extensions.
- Prepare the future oracle e-business suite architecture document. Participate CRPs/UATs and fix any issues. Create and follow-up with Oracle for Oracle SRs. Coordinate with HRIS team for all Year End patches phase planning, uat testing, and migrations to production and post support.
- Design/deploy technical architecture to securely (DMZ) support EBS products (iRecruitment, iSupplieretc.) and maintained DMZ application servers. Work with internal clients to implement EBS security that leverages technical options and customer demands
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.3), 11i (11.5.10) on HP-UX, Linux
Sr. Oracle Apps. DBA
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- As Oracle EBS Database Administrator responsible for numerous implementations and upgrades.
- Completed six upgrades, three new implementations and 6 platform migrations. Troubleshooting any
- Oracle EBS issues including performance, WorkFlow, forms, reports and concurrent programs and processes.
- Provide on-call, emergency, and front-line DBA support to solve immediate crises and work towards stability, self-sufficiency through knowledge transfer. Work with clients to meet and exceed all agreed to
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) for the organization. Experienced in Vertex (Quantum) and AVP Tax
- (Taxware) integration in Payroll and Receivables. Research, plan and intelligently perform patch and clone activities to reduce service window
- Design/deploy technical architecture to securely (DMZ) support EBS products (iRecruitment, iSupplieretc.). Work with internal clients to implement EBS security that leverages technical options and customer demands
- Support and troubleshoot application tier issues with 9iAS, 10gAS, WebLogic, WebSphere, http/httpsetc. Support and troubleshoot concurrent manager issues
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.10) on HP-UX
Oracle Apps Consultant
Environment: Oracle 12.1.3, 22.214.171.124, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g
- Setup and managed custom application development environment to in corporate customizations into
- Oracle E-Business suite. Cloning the Application Instances as per functional and technical requests.
- Implemented recovery strategy by establishing recovery catalog and setup scripts for database backups recover and test the backups regularly.
- Upgraded Database from current version to 11g (From 9i, 10g to 11g). Troubleshoot problems with
- Concurrent Managers, All application Server Process and Database Performance Recover databases and clone applications Using Veritas Netbackup. Applying patches in production and test instances, using
- AD utilities to maintain the integrity of the Applications and Database. Day to day Application maintenance such as creating or modifying users, assigning Responsibilities to users, creating and running Request and troubleshooting.
- Day to Day code migrations. Tackling the user issues accessing Applications if any. Taking care of backups of various instances that are critical for the new launches. Resolved various Problems that ccurred while re-linking the application executables and generating report files Run ADADMIN to compile APPS schema, regenerate forms, reports, generate Jar files. Interaction with Client and Oracle
- Support Provide the technical assistance to the developers.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.10) on HP-UX, Linux
Project Lead Apps Consultant - Lead Oracle Apps. DBA
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Environment: Oracle 11.5.7, 11.5.9, 11.5.10, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, 10g
- Upgraded Oracle Applications from 11.5.7 to 11.5.10.
- Handled database migration from Oracle 8i to 9i to 10g.
- Installed Oracle Parallel Server (OPS), for test server.
- Created a number of database instances for development, testing and production.
- Created and managed the Database objects and schemas.
- Managed the Copy/Clone of Oracle application environment using Rapid clone.
- Handled Database Refresh.
- Application auditing and updating with critical patch as per SOX compliance practices
- Used Oracle Application tools for maintaining database and application like adpatch, adadmin, adctrl etc.
- Applied RDBMS patches using Opatch.
- Maintained and involved with troubleshooting of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Installed RAC on test servers (Linux platform) based on request.
- Managed the Concurrent Managers and its operations like starting, stopping the concurrent managers, re-schedule the requests, purging the concurrent requests historical data, tuning of concurrent managers and monitoring of the concurrent manager operations.
- Created new scripts to automate the procedures to generate statistics on database space management, performance and for proactive monitoring.
- Wrote PERL scripts for validating raw datafiles to load data into Oracle databases.
- Wrote various Shell Scripts to monitor and maintain the Oracle Applications Database.
- Installed and configured MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Graph) server and monitored the
- Oracle Application Database for Capacity Planning.
- Configured and handled troubleshooting Oracle Data Guard.
- Managed backup through Legato/Veritas Net Backup.
- Cloned 11.5.7 Instances/Implemented Patches against known BUGS. Implemented Maintenance
- Pack (11.5.9).
- Implemented ADADMIN, ADAIMGR, ADSPLICE, ADPATCH, ADCTRL, ADRELINK, plus other AD Utilities.
- Handled Oracle data migrations.
Consultant - Lead Oracle Apps DBA
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Environment: Oracle 11.5.9, 10g, 9i, 8i, Postgres
- Led a team of 3 DBAs.
- Involved in Oracle Apps planning, installation, cloning, troubleshooting and support.
- Installed and configured Oracle Applications on multi node.
- Handled Oracle Applications Upgrading, Cloning and Patching.
- Migrated Clone applications of Multi node to single node, single node to single node and
- Single node to Multi node.
- Performance tuned Applications and database.
- Involved in troubleshooting the servers (webserver, formserver etc).
- Configured the Apache webserver, Metricserver, formservers and adminserver.
- Configured iStore, iProcurement, iSupplier modules.
- Configured and Implemented SSL HTTPS Application Server for External Access.
- Configured and Implemented SSO (Single Sign On)f for managed Security and Authentication
- Monitored Applications and Database Backups.
- Monitored and followed up TAR’s raised with Oracle.
- Provided 24/7 System Administration activities and support.
- Handled user creation setups, creation of responsibilities.
- Managed menu and functions creations, profile option settings.
- Created Request Group, Data group, value sets and Flex Field setups.
- Created Concurrent Mangers, Programs, and Request sets.
- Handled troubleshooting of Concurrent Requests and Request sets.
- Supported staff with creating/maintaining user accounts, jobs, assignment groups and approval hierarchy.
- Monitored the status of submitted reports, jobs, and programs through Concurrent Manager.
- Published security reports for management review, including Security Menu, Security Navigator and Security Function.
- Created/maintained Data Groups, Request Groups, Menu prompts and descriptions, including menu exclusions.
- Defined new Menus, Tasks, Functions, and Task Flows for additional detailed security requirements, as needed.
- Worked with technical and application support staff to identify/resolve problems.
- Automation of manual day to day activates using Concurrent programs.
- Extensively used remedy BLT Tool for monitoring and troubleshooting of high and low priority calls during the 24/7 Support.
- Wrote shell scripts for constant monitoring the concurrent processes, performance parameters, backup and bulk activities.
- Worked on user documentation like Instance strategy, Instance management, Problem manager,
- Setup document and Change management docs.
- Used Sun StorEdge 3310, storage device to take backup in Solaris environment.
Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Environment: Oracle 11.5.x, 9i, 8i, 8, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Veritas Netbackup, Rman, Veritas Volume Manager, PL-SQL, SQL*Plus, Sun Hardware
- Successfully upgraded Oracle Applications from 11.5.3 to 11.5.5.
- Installed the 11i Demo (Vision) applications.
- Cloned 11i applications from Prod to Test by using adclone utility.
- Developed Scripts for refreshing Development and QA databases.
- Created new Concurrent managers and assigned programs to them based on the time they take to complete.
- Refreshed Development databases from Production databases.
- Involved with User Management and gathering statistics on Database Objects.
- Upgraded database from 8.0.5 to 8.0.6 and 8.1.7 using interoperability patches for Oracle
- Apps Rel. 11.0.3
- Monitored Hot and Cold backups.
- Cloned Prod to Dev, performed crash recovery, configured rollback segments, developed, tested and automated the hot and cold backups and applied patches.
- Looked into day-to-day activities of Production database, Monitoring its growth and performance.
- Maintained Development databases, Test databases and Applying Patches
- Monitored the growth of Tablespaces to see the fragmentation and available space for growth.
- Check for log and trace files.
- Handled Oracle Software Installation on various platforms i.e. Windows NT, Windows 95 (client software).
- Handled Oracle database creation according to the customer requirements.
- Created the required tablespaces, users, and roles for the application.
- Estimated the space requirements for various data structures used in the application.
- Involved with Database design and Application Design (Forms and Reports).
- Handled Backup, Export/Import and various database issues.
- Monitored and involved in troubleshooting Database activities.
- Wrote various Unix Shell Scripts which included sending Email to DBA if ORA- errors encountered in Alert log using CRON, move Archive Logs to different mount point if Archive
- Destination is full and Resync RMAN catalog daily basis for use with HP Omni-Back
- Extensively worked with Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
- Developed a GUI tool for daily Application DBA activities and automated various tasks e.g. automate Concurrent Manager.
- Coordinated with Oracle Support on TAR & other key issues.
- Maintained 10 different Test & Development environments each included Oracle Apps, Oracle
Environment: Oracle 8.x, 7.x, Sun Hardware
- Involved with the installation, creation and configuration of database.
- Planned and built an Internet Domain Name Server in SUN Solaris and Linux servers.
- Implemented Oracle upgrade from 8.0.5 to 8.1.7.
- Ran utilities like Copy, Load, Import, Export, REORG, RUNSTATS, Rebind, REORGCHK and Setting constraints.
- Gave authorities (SYSADM, SYSCTRL, and SYSMAINT) by updating the DBM, Database monitoring and tuning through snapshot and event monitors.
- Setup and implemented Access Control Policy rules using SEOS e-Trust Product on Solaris.
- Created buffer pools, Tablespaces, tables using command center or control center, handled
- Listing and Maintenance of Tablespaces and various database objects.
- Planned Backup/Restoration Strategy, executed Shell Scripts using Cron jobs, planned and scheduled Backups, taking Logical Backups (with Export / Import utilities).
- Responsible for cluster administration set-up, configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
- Created Schema Objects & handled Space Management.
- Managed Database Structure, Storage Allocation, Table/Index segments, Rollback segments, Constraints, Database Access, Roles and Privileges.
- Monitored & Optimized the Database Performance thru Database Tuning - Tuning
- Applications, Tuning Memory and Tuning Disk Usage.
- Wrote Shell and Perl scripts to automate administration activities.
- Backed-up cluster configuration database. Verified the consistency of the Databases with
- Backups and the other Nodes.
- Mentored fellow DBAs and trained them.
- Generated adhoc reports using SQL*Plus / PL/SQL.
- Provided 24 * 7 on-call support
- Maintained a Test Database for testing and research.