- Over 7+ years of extensive experience in Oracle E Business Suite Applications DBA and Core DBA, worked extensively on Oracle E - Business Suite 11i, R12.1, R12.2, Application Server, Fusion Middle ware, Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g, 12c as well as Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade from 11i to R12 and R12.2 and migrations involving both the Database and Apps Tiers across different OS environments.
- Excellent Exposure to both the Apps and Core DBA activities like DB/Application install, 11i to R12 upgrades, patching, cloning, maintaining Oracle Applications and Database administration as well as transitioning the Oracle E-Business applications to cloud environment.
- Experience in Installation, Migration, Database Upgrade, Backup and Recovery, RMAN, EXPORT & IMPORT, ASM, RAC administration and performance tuning of Oracle Database.
- Maintaining, Monitoring and Administering for Oracle Applications environments of both standalone on RAC architecture
- Installed Oracle Web Logic Server 11g, configured and administered domain, managed servers and node managers using Administration console.
- Experience in patching using ADOP, AD Patch Utility in Oracle Apps R12.1/R12.2.
- Experience in working with AD Utilities.
- Troubleshooting Oracle Application issues related to Apache, forms, concurrent managers.
- Involved in tasks like performing Pre-patch analysis, Pre-config Analysis, for requested patches.
- Expert in managing monthly and quarterly releases in production outages.
- Proactive maintenance like checking health of instance monitoring databases, concurrent programs, form sessions, general performance issues.
- Providing support for SR's with Oracle, Experience with Oracle database 11g, Grid, ASM, Application Cluster (RAC), RMAN, Standby data guard, DB upgrade/patching, Performance tuning.
- As a part of global IT infrastructure management team, provided support for enterprise database and applications.
- Extensive experience in supporting Fusion Middleware Environment (Web logic, SOA)
- Experience in creating Users, Responsibilities, Menus, and Form Functions (Sys admin) and knowledge of Application Object Library.
- Hands on experience in Incidents/Request and Change Management process.
- Experience in Shell scripts for maintenance tasks of database.
- Experience in configuring the Work flow notification Mailer
- Providing application support and back end database support.
- Cloning 11i and R12 ERP instances and 10g and 11g database from Production to Test, Development instances and co-ordinate with Testing and Development teams.
- Controlling and Monitoring of User Access to the database including granting and revoking of privileges and Roles and Table spaces Quotas
- Created Users, Responsibilities, Menus, Functions, and migrated them to remaining environments through FNDLOAD in Oracle Application environment.
- Excellent operational support responsibilities involving troubleshooting, interoperability and root-cause diagnosis, Performance analysis, migrating code and applying changes.
- Knowledge on Exadata and Oracle cloud appliances.
- A very good team player and self-motivated and dedicated in any work environment.
- Following applicable processes, procedures, policies, standards, best practices, and SLA's.
- Excellent Oracle Server Administration skills with backup and recovery, database maintenance, user authorizations (profiles, resources, passwords, privileges, roles)
- Expertise in RMAN backup and recovery, performance tuning, standby database, database security, development and production support in Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c in local and remote environments on Unix, LINUX, Solaris on 24x7 basis
- Experience with Oracle 10G,11G Real Application Clusters (RAC) installation with ASM.
- Monitoring and optimizing the database performances through database tuning and application tuning
- Installation of Oracle with 10g, 11g and 12c on various platforms like Linux, Solaris platforms and creating customized databases
- Developed, implemented and managed database backup and recovery procedures using OS Level, RMAN
- Cloning from RAC to RAC and RAC to NON-RAC environments.
Oracle Applications Versions: E Business Suite 11i and R12.1, R12.2, E-Business and Database Upgrades
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA etc.
Other Components: Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager and Application Tier Services, Java, HTML
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i
Operating Systems: REDHAT LINUX advance server 4.0/5.0
Tools: Oracle Forms, Report, OA Framework, Apache, Oracle Enterprise Manager 10.x/9.x, TOAD, Apache Web Server, MS Office, Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2000, RMAN,OEM, PUTTY, ORACLE BUGDB, WINSCP
Oracle Applications DBA
Environment: EBS R12.1/R12.2.5Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the current Environment and infrastructure in order-to complete system migration Within the SLA. Leading and co-ordination within different tracks including Oracle development, functional, Unix and Storage teams.
- Work with developers, DBA service providers, storage team and data center operators to coordinate the resolution of problems and issues.
- Responsible for Installation, Configuration, administration, enhancement and daily maintenance of Weblogic 11g Infrastructure and oracle fusion middleware technology product.
- Creating a fusion application and fusion middleware environment using rehydration and provisioning method and provide to development team for their testing.
- Hands on skill with Oracle Fusion middleware including Weblogic application server administration Console.
- WebLogic Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin Console, JMX and WLST.
- Creating and maintaining domain using Weblogic 11g.
- Day to day support of WLS - Admin/managed servers, deployments, data sources, Node Manager, IDM - OID/LDAP, OAM, OIM
- Successfully implemented Deploying and development of code migrations in R12.2.5 environment, created and presented a run-book for developing and functional oracle team.
- Supported different query tuning issues for concurrent requests of Oracle apps R12.1.3 to R12.2.
- Explorer in Continues monitoring on database strategy on 13c environment and taking corrective actions.
- Applied patches on R12.2.5 environment using ADOP utility online patching regular and delta9 AD/TXK patches.
- Worked with oracle support in 24/7 environment to meet the client deliverables.
- Creating and managing the incidents for any work which requires Batchops team assistances. cloning Oracle Applications for development and user acceptance testing on R12.1 and R12.2 environments from production.
- Creating UNIX scripts for various database alerts and scheduling jobs depends on the customer requirement.
- Installation and configuration of oracle application R12.2.
- Troubleshooting on long running concurrent request’s in R12.2/R12.1
- Expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite, Administering Shared APPL TOP Parallel Concurrent Processing.
- Worked on SSL implementation.
- Migration of Oracle WEBLOGIC 10.3.5 application from Developer environment to production.
- WEBLOGIC 10.3.6 installation and configuration on Oracle Linux 5.9.
- WEBLOGIC 10.3.6 SOA installation, configuration, patching, users support, deployment and trouble shooting.
- Fusion middleware administrator having exposure to middleware architecture, management, monitoring, performance tuning and diagnosis of fusion middleware applications.
- Conversant with Web logic server administration, deployment of fusion middleware applications and configuration.
- Performing Fusion application upgrade on release basis, also performing Security setup (TDE/DV, Data Masking, SSL).
Confidential , California
Oracle Applications DBA
Environments: EBS R12.1.3/R12.2.4
- Follow analytical, Methodical and Resourceful approach for problem solving, identifying root causes and corrective actions.
- Working in production environment for providing support of prebuilt RAC, Exadata Environment in EBSO and OBIEE environment.
- Activity participate in EXADATA implementation project.
- Troubleshooting user access and system performance issues, Code Migrations. Managing users and security by creating roles and profiles.
- Monitoring and Administrating Concurrent Managers and customized Concurrent Managers and long running Concurrent request.
- Space Management like Tablespace, Archive Log Mount Point, Backup destination & Disk group Usage.
- Responsible for continues weekend cloning’s on DEV, TEST, UAT environment in EBSO and OBIEE databases in application and database environments.
- Working with IBM Century link for server related issues to get the resolution asap on mount point space issues.
- Applied patches periodically, custom patches, Oracle RDBMS, PSU, CPU and application patches.
- Worked on DR SYNC issues like log gaps backup issues, etc., on OBIEE production.
- Implemented scripts for DR sync, tablespace, mount space alert, stale objects, workflow status, long running SID’s, CPU utilization report and health checks report email alert on day to day activities, database growth issues.
- Implemented TNS poisoning in OBIEE and EBSO production servers for high security to the customer.
- Responding quickly to communicate updates to the appropriate audience. Managing and responding quickly to customer requests for escalations.
- Tuning JVM heap size to maximize the number of clients accessing the applications.
- Daily activities include solving Quick Response Cases ex-ample Troubleshooting High Space utilization and High CPU utilization issues, SR Support, User/Responsibility management, Password management, Monitoring and clearing locks, Troubleshooting long running requests, Migration of custom components (forms, views, packages, procedures, functions, scripts), forms compilation and code migration
- Handling day-to-day administration of database server with troubleshooting, system sizing, integration upgrade etc.
- Sysadmin task, Cloning, Patching, Upgradation, RMAN Backup, Cold Backup, Hot Backup of Oracle Database and Application.
Oracle Applications DBA
- Presently working for Cloud IT Team.
- Oracle CIT Supports more than 500 Customers Worldwide.
- Installation on R12/11i
- EBS 12.0.X to 12.1.3 Upgrades.
- EBS 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 Upgrades.
- Extensive experience as Oracle Apps DBA on different versions like 11i/R12.
- Installed Oracle Applications of 22.214.171.124, R12 in Linux
- Configured Shared Apps-Tier.
- Applying Family Packs - ATG Rollup, HRMS RUP Patches etc.
- Applying DB/Discoverer/CPU/PSU and Tech Stack Patches.
- Good experience in upgradation of Cluster and RAC databases from 11gR1 to 11gR2
- Upgrades Involved 126.96.36.199 -->188.8.131.52--> 184.108.40.206.7-- >220.127.116.11.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Oracle 11g Data guard, switchover and failover.
- Performed migration from Non-ASM to ASM.
- Migrated Single Node Instance to RAC Databases (Non-RAC to RAC).
- Good Understanding and working Knowledge on RAC based Oracle APPS Database Instances.
- Involved in configuration of TAF (Transparent Application Failover).
- Implemented Data-guard in single instance databases as well RAC databases.
- Good Experience in Managing, Restoring and Recovering Cluster-ware Components (OCR, VOTING DISK).
- Very good knowledge about Flashback Technology and its features.
- Having experience in creating RDBMS homes, database using Cloning (RAC).
- New Private/DMZ MT Addition
- PCP Setup
- Auto-config Stabilization.
- Upgraded Database from 10.2.0.3 to 10.2.0.5
- Database Backups & Recovery using RMAN
- Cloning and Refreshes on DB and Apps Nodes.
- Application and Database Issues Troubleshooting.
- Monitoring/Administration of Concurrent Managers.
- Monitoring ASM instances and adding the disk to the ASM Disk groups.
- Managing tablespaces, user profiles, indexes.
- Adding space to the data files according to tablespace growth.
- Backup and Recovery strategies for Oracle database using EXPORT/IMPORT Datapump, cold and hot backups.
- Backup and maintenance of OCR and Voting Disk files.
- Experienced in System Administration activities like - defining Concurrent programs, Request sets, Profile settings, Printer settings, concurrent managers, workflows, troubleshooting CM issues and User/Responsibility management.
- Worked with various Oracle Applications Utilities like AD Administration, AD Controller, Auto-config, AD Merge Patch, AD Relink, Auto-Patch, Rapid Install, FNDCPASS, FNDLOAD etc.
- Applied Application patches and database patches with ad-patch, O-patch utilities.
- Experienced with cloning of Oracle Application from Production to Test, Dev
- Handled Applications configuration using Auto-config
- Tracking invalid objects, compiling & validating the invalid objects.
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring backups.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of various Oracle Applications environment.
- Checking the status of important services like concurrent manager, forms server, web server, application listener and database listener is up.