- Total 16 years of Strong Employment history in IT covering areas around Oracle DBA / OEM13c / Oracle E - Business Suite / Oracle Exadata / Exalogic / Fusion Middleware and Cloud Services like OCI.
- Experience in complete Oracle Stack Technology Implementations and Support.
- Specialized in 8 Oracle Certifications ( 2 Oracle Cloud / 1 DB12c / 3 Exadata / 1 Linux and 1 OEM13c Specialization ).
- Skilled in Database Administration ( Golden Gate & DR setups ), Oracle Apps Infrastructure builds, Upgrades, Migrations, Middleware Builds, Administration and Production Support, Cloud Services at various industry clients involving Fresh implementations / data migration / upgrades / configuration / Monitoring etc.
- Hands on experience with Clients having Domains in Oil & Gas industries (Sinclair), Telecom ( Oncor ), Utilities (Linn Energy), Security ( BRINKS), Banking and Payments ( Heartland, FIS ) and Manufacturing Industries ( SelectComfort)
- Proficiency in Leading teams, Monitoring deliverables, Supporting and resolving Issues various industry clients.
- Install and Configure DB12c /11g
- Upgrades / Patching of Databases.
- Experience in Migrating VLDB (40+ TB) database from Aix (File Systems) to Solaris (ASM).
- Experienced in Database Replication technologies (e.g Golden Gate and Data Guard )
- Experience in Setting up Standby Environments. Configured and Implemented Switchover and Failover Operations between Standby and Production environments
- Configuring RMAN backups.
- Experienced in setting up monitoring and alerting for database systems
- Track, troubleshoot and resolve systems related issues
- Work closely with IT project managers and developers
- Create/maintain documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Database performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experienced in managing database objects, including tables, partitions, indexes, views, sequences
- Experienced with Linux system monitoring and analysis
- Work with product engineering teams to design and optimize databases to ensure data consistency and reliability.
- Migration of EBS R12 from OMCS to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Migration of EBS R12 from Solaris to Exadata Linux.
- Sound knowledge of EBS Upgrades, Implementations, Migrations, Patching and DB.
- Documenting all the Build / Migration Steps and preparing required runbooks.
- Install, configure and Administration of EBS:
- R 12.1.1
- R 12.1.3
- R 12.2.0
- R 12.2.2
- Upgrade EBS of versions: R 12.1.1 to R 12.1.3R 12.2.0 to R 12.2.3
- Sound Knowledge of EBS Upgrade, Implementation, Migration, patching and database upgrades.
- Proficient in Oracle RAC,ASM and OEM. PCP Setup and troubleshooting
- Proficient in analysis and application of GI Patchset, OJVM PSU patches (APPS and DB), Oracle Security Alert Patches, Timely Recommended Patch Upgrades, EBS Maintenance Packs, Bug-Fixes, TAR/SR Creations/Escalations and Issue Resolutions. Maintain Patch logs, Version Controls.
- Experience with Oracle Tools OEM Grid Control, Quest Tools, Export/Import Tools, RMAN backup Tool, Setting up Alerts and Pro-Active and Preventive Maintenance.
- Ability to fine tune the concurrent processing in large EBS environment.
- Train and Mentor DBA’s, proactive activities and develop skills for DBA's.
- More Innovative and interaction with clients during on-call,weekly meetings.
- Experience as an Oracle Apps DBA with R12 experience throughout all stages of the lifecycle
- Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Solaris/Windows and physical database design
- Experience with RAC database and configuring Load Balancers
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware applications/Oracle Weblogic.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Install, configure and Administration of EM 13c /12c
- Complete End-to-End Monitoring of Oracle Stack.
- Monitoring all the components of Exadata /Exalogic Machines through OEM13c
- Administering Exalogic VM’ through EMOC
- Monitoring DB and OS monitoring with OEM 13c
- Monitoring SOA/OSB/AIA/BAM/BPM/OTD Middleware products through OEM13c/12c
- Enabling Management Packs on EM13c
- Integrating BI Publisher with OEM12cr4 for Generating SOA/OSB reports
- Setting up AMP (Application Management Pack) in OEM13c for Monitoring Oracle EBS
- Setting up RUEI and Integrating OEM and EBS for End User Monitoring.
- Exadata - Patching Exadata m/c and all of its components to the latest BP for Brinks and FIS
- Exalogic - Administration
- Administering Exalogic environments/Starting and Stopping Services
- Handling and Administering Control Stack VServers / Guest Vservers
- Backing up Exalogic Vm’s through ExaBr / Patching
- Working on Oracle Bare Metal Cloud Services.
- Setting up OBMC Load Balancing Service for Applications
- Creating and Managing Databases in OCI.
- Worked on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, setting up Compute Instances, DB systems, Block Volumes, Object Storage, Setting up applications on OCI, Backup & Recovery.
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Dynamo DB, RedShift AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53Have experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Creating Users / Roles
- Experience in Amazon Cloud Services(AWS) and its features (AWS EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, Snapshots, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, Lambda, SES, SQS, SNS, RDS, ELB, CloudWatch, S3 etc.).
- Install, configure and Administration and Supporting:
- Web Center Portal 220.127.116.11 (Portlet, Spaces, Utilities, Collab)
- Web Center Content 18.104.22.168 (UCM, IBR, IPM, SOA & Capture)
- SOA / BPM 22.214.171.124
- SOA Suite 126.96.36.199 (OSB & BAM)
- OBIEE 188.8.131.52
- Integrating OUD with OIM 11g
- Applying patches.
- Documenting all the Setups and Configurations for the projects involved in till date.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills
- Good Team Player. Helping and working with all kinds of teams in order to deliver the projects successfully.
- POCs in LABs, supporting the In-house requirements.
- Working across complete Oracle Stack technologies.
- EBS Applications / Middleware / Databases / OS / Virtual Machines / Engineering systems and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Sr. Oracle DBA
- RMAN DB refresh from source to target with the help of Tivoli
- RMAN restores for the previous backups.
- Creation / Adding / Resizing Tablespaces according to the customer needs.
- Implementing Technical Deep Dives across the Pools in IBM
- Giving Performance Tuning Inputs to Customer by Running the AWR and ADDM reports
- Database Migrations through Exp/Imp and Expdp/Impdp
- Execution of Customized Scripts according to the Customer needs.
ConfidentialDBA and Configuration Mgr
- Billing Components who has clients all around Europe. executing the scripts on all the DB’s and keeping the repositories up-to-date.
- Administration of 9i/10g Databases
- Troubleshooting Day to day Activities
ConfidentialSr. Oracle DBA
- Administration of 8i Database.
- Generating Ad-hoc reports as and when required according to the Client needs
- Creating Test Environments from the backups.
- Performance tuning the generation of reports.