Pierre Talla Tagne
Tel - 2489108946
- Oracle certified DBA with over 4 years’ experience maintaining Oracle Database running on UNIX/LINUX ( Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, RedHat Linux) and Windows And over 10 years’ experience
- Experienced Certified Oracle Database Administrator possessing over 4 yrs. of experience and solid knowledge of RAC.
- Major strengths in the design of database schema objects for various applications, the development disaster recovery procedures, the testing and implementation of crash recovery scenarios as well as database administration, monitoring, maintenance, fine tuning and troubleshooting.
- Appreciably skilled in using query optimization diagnostic tools like Explain Plan, AWR snapshots, ADDM and SQL Trace.
- Proven success in solving problems at both the server and network levels, especially while designing security mechanisms, backup/restoration strategies and developing stored procedures, database views and utility scripts.
- Sound knowledge in DB Installation and configuration of oracle on Unix Experience in database backup using RMAN Hot /Cold and Logical Backup Oracle Confidential replication expert
- Performing and monitoring database backup using RMAN Experienced in RMAN database cloning and refresh
- Oracle Database Administration on 24x7 production and large databases using Oracle 10g, 11g
- Excellent experience in Installation and configuration of Oracle10g/11g/12c on OS environments UNIX/LINUX.
- Experienced in regular Database Administration activities such as Upgrades, Patches, Backup and Recovery, Performance Tuning.
- Possess experience to Upgrading of database from 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.4 and 10.2.0.4 to 11g. from 11g to 12c
- Experienced using 11g features Data Pump, Flash-Back Recovery.
- Effective troubleshooting of database and performance problems.
- Experience with Logical and Physical backups.
- Managing Database Structure, Storage Allocation, Table/Index segments, and Rollback segments, Database Access, Roles and Privileges
- Backup of Databases - Making Backup Schedules depending upon Business Strategy: Daily Backup, weekly Backup etc.
- Recovery of Databases - Recovering from Media Failure, recovering tables dropped accidentally, recovering data files, recovering from Block Corruption etc.
- Performed backups and tested crash recoveries using conventional hot & cold backups with RMAN.
- Experience in Backup & Recovery techniques of databases running in ARCHIVELOG MODE using RMAN.
- Oracle 11g RAC implementation & administration using Oracle Cluster ware (Oracle Cluster ware setup and configuration, RAC installation using ASM, Configuration and Migrating Non ASM database to ASM on Test instance)
- Experience on DATAGUARD and Creating and maintaining Physical standby database.
- Implementing ASM Instance, creating database & Migrating Non ASM database to ASM on Test instance
- Knowledge on Oracle Database performance-tuning services with EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF, AUTO TRACE, AWR& ADDM.
- Excellent knowledge in Hot/Cold Backup and Recovery and Cloning of databases using RMAN.
- Outstanding customer service, problem-solving and analysis skills, valuable team contributor with strong database administration abilities.
- A team player with strong communication, team leadership, organizational and relationship management skills, with expertise in interfacing with international project teams for successful execution of projects.
Databases Administration: Oracle (10g, 11g &12c), Oracle 11g, RAC, OEM, DBUA
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, Red Hat-Linux, Windows xp/2003 Server.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Backup tools/utilities: RMAN, DBCA, Export/Import, Lsnrctl, Data pump, SQL Loader, Data Guard. DBUA, OEM
Confidential, Redford MI
Oracle Database Administrator
Environment RHEL 6 and 7, WINDOWS 2000, up Oracle 10g, 11g, 12 c.
- Installed Oracle 10g, 11g, 12C databases on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Sun Solaris 10, and WinNT.
- Created Oracle Databases.
- Maintained and Administered Oracle databases.
- Migrated the databases as per the application requirement.
- Configured the standby for new servers.
- Planned and Implemented Backup and Recovery Strategy for databases using RMAN Hot backups, Cold backups and Logical backups
- Cloned of Oracle database to different machine for testing purposes.
- Tuned various Database Components, Application Tuning using Explain Plan, SQL Trace.
- Documented Database Operations.
- Administered Database space management.
- Maintained data files, control files and online redo log files.
- Maintained database objects like indexes.
- Monitored and Checked Logs.
- Handled and monitored alerts.
- Worked and resolved Tickets.
- Interacted and collaborated with team members.
- Supporting database management by utilizing upgrade, tuning and monitoring
- Involved with installation and maintenance of ORACLE 11g RAC/oracle 12c RAC and Standby databases (Oracle DataGuard) for High Availability and Disaster Recovery purpose.
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security per company policies
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Control access permissions and privileges per company policies
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers, senior database administrator
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose under the supervision of senior database administrator
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
Technical Solutions Representative III
- Supported dealerships with network issues, computers setting, and scan tools
- Technically Support and Issue Resolution for Service Programming Errors and Vehicle Reconfigurations
- Bilingual Remote Desktop Support to Correct System Setup Issues and Service Programming Errors
- Proprietary Application Support for General Motors and ACDelco Clients
- Troubleshot and Supported for Wireless and MDI (Multiple Diagnostic Interface) Systems
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Hardware and Wireless Teams
- Assisted acdelco database team with installation, backup, created user and password
- Responsible for Linux Administrative activities which included the following:
- Installation of Oracle Red Hat Linux.
- File system management, user accounts, and quotas.
- Performed user Administration.