- Oracle database administrator over 4 years of experience along with another 4years of school.
- My experience is using Oracle in RAC (Real Application cluster) environment on a Linux/Unix platform and single installation. Grid infrastructure with Recovery Manager.
- Experienced DBA on Linux/Unix environment, Red Hat and HP UX.
- Proficient in overall database administration: Oracle database installation (RAC/standalone), DB creation, DB upgrades, Database health checks, Backup, Recovery (RMAN), Falconstor. Data Pump, Migration, schema refresh.
- Security Installed Oracle Audit Vault server and configured for Production and test environment.
- Shell script to automate jobs. Performance tuning and checks on production databases.
- SQL Server 2008/2012 installation, mirroring, backup & recovery. PowerShell, T - SQL SSIS SSMS.
Programming Languages/ OS: HTML, Sqlplus, T-SQL, shell scripting (Bourne), PL/SQL, Python, SQL management studio.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Knoppix (Linux), RedHat (Linux), CentOS (Linux) and SQL Server 2003/08/2012/2014 , Windows 7, windows 10.
Oracle LinuxSoftware Applications: MS Office Suite 20010, Visio, Altiris, Dame Ware, Active Directory, Project Management, Oracle Database 9i/10G/11g, OEM, Toad modeler, Oracle forms/Reports, Power Architect, CS3 and VMware.
Oracle security DBA
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Managing Oracle Audit Vault servers for TennCare (Tennessee health Care division)
- Installed OAVDBF on HP servers, two for Prod and Two for Dev environments.
- Modifications on OAV to project specific, such as creating cronjobs for weekly checks and Weekend backups of OAV server.
- Monitoring system for backup completion time and space, creating cronjobs to automate specific tasks and adding SAN storage to OAVDBF.
- Creating SR’s to address issues with Oracle Audit Vault Database firewall.
- Monitoring numerous database instances from Oracle 12c databases through collectors/agents connected to Oracle Audit Vault.
- Oracle RAC 11 database server’s setup on ASM storage with RMAN backup configuration and scheduling import / export jobs.
- Generating AWR/ ADDM / ASH reports
- Import / Export data pump backups and schema refresh for development team
- Oracle RAC PROD environments with complete setup like DB setup, RMAN configuration, Log monitoring, enabling cron jobs.
- Project> Upgrade numerous DB’s from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 grid infrastructure RAC Administration.
- Assisted with installation of 12c grid control by installing agents on different nodes.
- RMAN backup configurations and scheduling
- Space management with Database and File System.
- Project>Implemented OAVDF(Oracle audit Vault Database firewall) in production environment, Installation and administering
- Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall. Installed OAVDF server and configured for Prod and test environment. Added patches for upgrade, in test environment before adding patches to Prod.
- Perform Backup SQL Server Database Admin and perform routine duties for SQL databases and assigned tickets from internal customers.
- Quickly diagnosis system failures and malfunctions. Troubleshoot and repair PC’s and Workstations with hardware/software or network failures.
- Maintain Yard Servers that’s uses oracle database replication. This system runs on a UNIX platform with JBOSS installed.
- Help Desk support (remote connections - Altiris, Dameware or TCP/IP) log problems.
- Repair workstations and servers, software and hardware. UNIX DEC version 4.
- Maintain Rail Control servers, incremental backups and monthly backups using UNIX Dec version 4.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Develop, validate, and improve software for diagnostic instrument. Complete failure analysis on Bio-medical equipment.
- Test products to adhere to ISO 9000 and Confidential regulations. Research and develop process improvements.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Senior Maintenance Technician
- Repair and test circuit boards that exist in PC’s using an in circuit test unit. Wrote work instructions for personnel on installing i.c chips.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Electronic Test Technician
- Develop, validate, and improve software for diagnostic instrument.
- Test products to adhere to ISO 9000 and Confidential regulations.
- Research and develop process improvements.