- Over 3+ years of IT experience in software development, documentation, designing and requirement gathering with major focus around Data Warehousing and Database Applications
- Experience with Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modeling and design techniques.
- Expertise in Client - Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g, PL/SQL, SQL, PLUS.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Creation of database objects like Tables, Views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like TOAD,PL/SQL Developer
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Created Packages and Procedures to automatically drop table indexes and create indexes for the tables.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO).
- Good knowledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- Experience in ETL techniques and Analysis and Reporting including hands on experience with the Reporting tools such as Cognos.
- Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP/7, MAC OS, UNIX/LINUX
Languages/Web: C, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, HTML, Shell Scripting and MS-Excel, XML, XSLT, HTML, Unix Shell Scripting.
Internet: HTML, CSS
Databases: ORACLE, PLSQL, MY SQL, SQL Server 2000.
Testing Tools: Oracle e-Tester, QTP, Test Complete (Automated QA), Selenium IDE, Web-Drivers with Java.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Android SDK, Android Studio, X-Code. eb services Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML, WSDL, MQs
Version Controller: Visual Source Safe, Mercurial, SVN, Source Tree
Tools: Office, TOAD, MS Project, MS Visio
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Oracle PL-SQL Developer
- Create Stored Procedures, SQL Scripts for development and testing etc.
- Coordinated with the front-end design team to provide them with the necessary stored procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Involved in data loading using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
- Partitioned the fact tables and materialized views to enhance the performance.
- Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
- Created and manipulated stored procedures,functions,packages and triggers using TOAD
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
Environment: ORACLE 10G/11G, Oracle PLSQL, UNIX, TOAD, ECLIPSE, MS SQL SERVER 2005
- Involved in analyzing Business Requirement Document and Technical Specification Document and developed test plan and test cases for testing the application.
- Deployed Oracle forms and Oracle Reports on web
- Converted some of Forms 5.0 to Forms 6i
- Created visual attributes, property classes, object groups
- Created object library to customize all forms uniformly.
- Wrote complex triggers to build up the audit log tables for critical data
- Developed shell scripts to automate
- Assisting in the maintenance, review, and update of the User Guide
- Assisting in User Acceptance Testing and Assisting in providing user training
Environment: Oracle 8i, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL, Pro *C, TOAD, Windows NT.