- Eighteen years of experience in Oracle OBIA, EBS, RAC, Dataguard, Sybase ASE & Replication and IQ, MS SqlServer as a Sr.DBA in mission - Critical 24X7 production, OLPT/DSS and D ata warehouses/marts.
- IT experience in leading and solution delivery roles in Data Management/Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Master Data Management.
- Working in design and develop Enterprise Data Warehouse application for Confidential USA regional Retail Financial Services to support various finical analysis.
- Architected/Deign JPMC-IM Data Disaster Recovery Procedures, planning for Growth, Backup and UP-Time in mission-critical 24X7-production environment using SRDF, Sybase replication, Oracle Dataguard and Database refreshes using EMC Replication Manager using Time finder BVC technologies.
- Manage a team of engineers, working and implementation with international users in the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia. Know and comfortable presenting to high-level executives and communicate with senior Business and IT management. As a Team Leader I was involved in project planning, task allocation to team member, team building, and delivery of the product.
- Working with internal hardware, software planning groups, and vendors. Produced official documentation, presentation, making SLA/RPO/RTO, and Root cause analyses (RCA)/ Irreversible corrective analyses (ICA), Incident Management etc.
- Lead in end-user requirement gathering and design walk-through with development team members and then convert logical data models to physical data models for implementation. Work with Data Architecture team to ensure proposed database implementation conforms to corporate data strategy. Follow corporate best practices for Data Modeling to support the corporate methodologies.
- Hands-on experienced in Data Modeling Logical/Physical Design, Analysis, and development in N-tier web architecture, OLAP and OLTP, DSS relational. Designed distributed databases and client server applications using Erwin & Power Designer. Integration of Business rules into Database, E-R diagram, Normalization.
- Oracle OBIA 7.9.3 finical analytics implementing using Informatica 9x, DAC and OBIEE 11g in Linux. In this implantation working with oracle Hyperion DRM and ESSBASE OLAP data Hierarchy.
- EBS application component supporting like Concurrent Managers, Forms/Report Servers, Web Servers, Discover, Markview, Appworx, EDI etc.
- 6 Years Oracle EBS
- 2 Years Informatica power center.
- 2 Years OBIA/DAC/OIBIEE administrator
- 9 Years Oracle 8i to 11g DBA, Dataguard
- 6 Years Oracle RAC, Dataguard
- 7 Years MSSqlserver replication, DTS
- 10 Years Sybase, ASE and Replication.
Platforms: UNIX - Sun Solaris 9/10 on 25K, AIX 4.3/5.3 on P630 and HP on superdome and Linux, Windows NT-2003
Clustering: Cluster and storage EMC Hitachi, HP-Servicegurd, Sun-VERITAS, NT
Programming: Perl, Unix Shell, PL/SQL, TSQL, C
Software & Tools: Informatica 9x, OBIEE 11g and Essbase & Hyperion, Erwin4.1, BMC Patrol / SQL BackTrack4.5, VERITAS volume manager 3.5, EMC Replication Manager5.x..
- Implemented Confidential North America finical analytics using Oracle OBIA 7.9.3, Informatica 9x, DAC and OBIEE 11g in Linux. In this implantation working on OLAP data Hierarchy on oracle Hyperion DRM and ESSBASE.
- OBIA, performance tune the BI applications with dimensional Modeling, customizing DAC to defining tasks, setting dependencies for execution plans
- DHL Global Production Support, patching, upgrades, RapidColne for Oracle E-Business
- Support Financials module installation & maintenance: AP, PO, FA, supplier, procurement, Sourcing, Contracts
- EBS application support like Concurrent Managers, Forms/Report Servers, Web Servers, Discover, Markview, Appworx UC4, EDI etc.
- Responsible for adherence to internal security policies and the documentation/reporting of compliance required by both internal and external auditing entities.
- Global process improvement for multiple non-production environments from production patching, Clone using EMC Replication manager/BCV for Data and apps tier on NAS.
- Confidential Global and America business production and development DBA support for ongoing tuning and support using, Statspack, SQL Trace, OEM and custom scripts.
- Implement process and scripts to project future tablespace, database growth and sizing of tables. Continuous development and tuning Database proactive monitoring tools.
- Implemented various HA solutions for JPC-IM Sybase/Oracle two-way replication
- Install configures Oracle database upgrade and patch installation-using opatch. Improve Other DBA tasks/scripts like space management, database health check using DBCC, loading data using utilities bcp, export/import, datapump, OEM Monitoring, Backups using RMAN using Veritas Netbackup UNIX shell scripts and Control-M scheduler.
- Ensure database security per established security guidelines and rules
- Worked on Oracle RAC solutions for IM trading applications running Oracle10gR2.
- 5 ASE Sybase servers 12.5.4. To 15.2 upgrade development, QA, UAT and replication server 12.6 to 15.
- Worked with developers on several IM initiatives to design and implement new applications and provide new functionality to existing applications. Applications like Eagle, Xamin
- Lead end-user requirement gathering and design work with application development team for IM - Fixed income and Institution Client infohub, and convert logical data models to physical data models. Work with corporate Data Strategy and Architecture team to ensure follows corporate best practices for Data Modeling support the corporate methodologies.
- Install and configure Sybase Replication server for reporting and Data Warehouse development environment.
- Rotate On-Call duties with DBA in OLTP/DSS Servers for 365 days 24hours (down time will effect our revenue 1150$ an hours) web application using Sybase Replication and ASE with Linux MySql.
- Add new Sybase OLTP sever in exacting production with High availability. New plan for replication server trouble shutting using Function string.
- Advanced performance tuning, debugging, and system maintenance, database troubleshooting using optdig (not just SysMon), table statistics, index and column statistics, dealing with lock contention problems, using sp object stats and knowledge of how to deal with TempDB lock contention. Debugging experience BCP, SQL, T-SQL and other Sybase Utilities database were 600GB with 200 million transactions per hours as a primary Sybase DBA for 14+ production applications.
- Install and configure Sybase IQ and Data transfer between ASE to IQ with performance tuning. Also Install Sybase HA and Replication server for a mission critical application on HP and SUN in cluster with Fail over.
- Migrated Sybase 11.5-11.9 and 12 to12.5 exacting production and cross OS data transfer. Install and configure Sybase11.9.2 server Sun UltraSparc server with EMC cluster environment and High availability through VERITAS within three-node fail over.
- Automated Backup Procedures using crontab shell script, sqlbacktrack Restoration Procedures, and For Respond quickly to refresh data; verify implementation of correct backup strategy; develop recovery procedures; support recovery from loss of data caused by user or system error. Disaster Recovery procedures and Contingency plans.