- Result oriented, self - driven, motivational professional with 14+ years of Oracle&SQL Server DBA, AWS Architect Experience with Multi National companies.
- Experience in Supporting Oracle Database for Data warehouse systems and OLTP systems(Expertise in RAC, ASM). Expertise in Data Analysis, Database Design, Installation, Testing, Migration, Upgrade, Administration, Tuning, Backup and Recovery.
- Expertise in managing Very big 22 TB size databases.
- Snap clone, Data Guard expertise.
- RMAN cloning with Duplicate database.
- Oracle GoldenGate Configuration and performance tuning.
- Good knowledge on BigData technologies.
- Expertise in working with SAP Databases, BRTools, transformations, Upgrades.
- Experience on Performance Tuning & Capacity Planning pro-active and re-active actions for optimal performance complying with business SLA’s
- OEM Installation, configuration, and maintaining.
- Working Closely with Client requirement and maintain SLAs.
- Presenting Service Delivery Reviews to customer.
- Implementing Operational Excellence plan and team coordination and meeting deadlines.
- Expertise in all aspect of Systems Development and complete Project Life Cycle in Oracle Technologies with Software Development including requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and Documentation.
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Analytical Skills. Proven Skills as an efficient Team Lead in System Analysis, Designing, Development, Customization, Migrating and Documentation
ERP: Oracle Re12/11.5.10 cu2
BI Tools: SAP BI4.1(BODS, Webi, IDT)
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX flavors( Solaris, AIX 4.3.3, Linux)
Languages: SQL, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, C
RDBMS: Oracle 12C- 7.1, SQL Server, Ms-Access
BigData: Hadoop, Hive,HBase, Sqoop, Spark
Other Software: SQL*Loader, Office2000, TOAD
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Oracle DBA, AWS Solution Architect
- Installation, Configured and suport on Heterogeneous SQL Server to Oracle replication using GoldenGate.
- Resolving Golden Gate replication issues and performance issues.
- Configured Backup configurations.
- Implementing Peformace and tuning of the queries proactiviely.
- Oracle Datagaurd Setup.
- Migration of SQL server databases to AWS.
- Migration of Dataware house databases to AWS Redshift.
- Cloning databases from production to DEV and QA.
- Applying PSU patches every quarterly.
Oracle DBA (Oracle, SQL Server), AWS Architect
- GoldenGate configuration, and replication process.
- Configured Backup configurations and setup OIP backup with netbackup team.
- Implementing Peformace and tuning of the queries proactiviely.
- Oracle Database refreshes from production.
- Upgraded databases to 184.108.40.206 to configure ZDLRA backup.
- Upgraded databases to 12c.
- Cloning using snap clone and working on Exadata
- Planning, budgeting and forcasting and presenting in SDR(Service Delivery Review).
- Workload distribution and on-call rotation and attending all Sev 1 calls and guiding team
- Configured Datagaurd.
- OEM configuration and maintaining.
- Responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and supporting of cloud based infrastructure and its solutions.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and orchestration tools such as Chef.
- Created and installed services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScalingGroups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
- Created multiple VPC’s and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
- Created NAT gateways and instances to allow communication from the private instances to the internet through bastion hosts.
- Migration of Sql Server and Oracle Databases to AWS.
Oracle DBA (Oracle, SQL Server,SAP Oracle Database)
- Refreshed the QA systems from production.
- Implemented pro-active monitoring scripts for all Databases.
- Implemented Operational Excellence plan.
- Worked on SAP tables, table re-org and rebuilding Indexes with BRTools.
- Installed and configured OEM Grid control and intensively used Diagnostic & tuning packs along with AWR & ADDM reports.
- Recovered critical systems to point in time.
- Refresing database from production to QA.
- Worked on SnapClone using OEM.
- Rebuilding / Monitoring the indexes at regular intervals for better performance.
- Recovering the databases from backup in disasters. Implementing Point-In-Time Recovery solutions.
- Involved in trouble shooting and fine-tuning of databases for its performance and concurrency.
- Setting up HA/DR server Configuration
- Sql Server HA configuration.
- Upgrading to Sql server 2012
- Migrated SQL server 2008 to SQL Server 2012.
- Installed and administered cluster Active/Passive on Windows Server 2012 Enterprise Edition on SAN environment.
- Migrated SSIS packages from SQL Server 2008 R2 to SSIS 2012.
- Moved tempdb to SSD storage.
- Expert in Using DMVs, Performance dash board, Mirroring, database snapshots and tracking Performance Counters.
- Shriking and rebuilding indexes in SQL Server
- Greenfield migration.
Support DBA & Support Team Lead(Techno-Functional)
Environment: Oracle 11.5.9/11.5.8 , GL, AP, AR, Logistics, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Unix.
- As a Support DBA worked for Robbin Brothers, Zodiac, Econet., Hines Horticulture.
- Worked on Oracle E-business suite on 2 Node 10g RAC & 10g OEM - grid control, SAN servers, as well as multiple production databases on Linux Servers, job role is to administer the RAC databases, Upgrading RAC, Patching, cloning using Rapid clone attending to user development team requests & installations, Proactive monitoring of Database health, ASM storage Administration, Data guard setup & maintenance.
- Supporting 24x7 Oracle cluster environment Databases, Oracle E-business suite 11.5.10, Oracle Database Server 10g on Linux platform, which are controlled and monitored thru the 10g OEM grid control..
- Setup Disaster Recovery solution, using 10g data guard, both physical and logical standby on Linux Environment.
- Cloning, Patching, Concurrent Manager Admin, User Creation and assigning of responsibilities, using various AD Utilities for Application Maintenance, & day to day monitoring.
- Troubleshoot problems with concurrent managers, Apache, Jserv processes, and database performance.
- Refreshed Oracle development and test environments with production data
- Provided DBA support to application developers, analysts and end users
- Responsible for 11i system administration functions.
- Design and implement DB security, user management
- Support developers in tuning DB and apps for optimal performance
- Design and implement backup methods and disaster recovery strategies and Responsible for Backup/Recovery using custom shell scripting and using RMAN Tool
- Worked with Oracle support to resolve production problems and apply patches
- Rotated production DBA on-call
- Wrote custom scripts to monitor database growth, space management (segments/Tablespaces/ file system space), oracle errors(alert scripts), Export/Import of schemas/databases, etc
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Technical Lead and Consultant
Environment: Oracle 11.5.9/11.5.8 , PA, OTL, GL, AP, AR, Logistics, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i Windows 2000, Sun Solaris Shell Scripting.
- Developing High Level and Detail Design of Customer Interface.
- Developed Detail and High Level Design for the Extension of Total Time Accounting to normalize raw cost.
- Designed and Developed Airfare Interface.
- Assisted 5 off-shore team and mentored to meat the dead line.
- Many Interfaces developed specifically for the FEDERAL Government.
- Developed a new Form for Billing Extensions and Customized Correction forms( Inter Department, Web Money etc.,)
Confidential, Provo, UT
Environment: Oracle 11.5.9/11.5.8 , OM, GL, AP, AR, FA, Logistics, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i Windows 2000, Sun Solaris Shell Scripting.
- Created a custom report for check printing for Australian Users. Three checks will be there in A4 size paper. Checks have to print with signature. Modified prt file for the position of the signature.
- Created reports for the Cost of the Inventory.
- Imported legacy data into Assets through Mass Additions.
- Worked extensively on Auto lock Boxes.
- Created many queries for Discoverer.
Confidential, St. Pauls, MN
Technical Lead & Technical consultant
Environment: Oracle 11.5.9/11.5.8 , OM, GL, AP, AR, PA, HR, OTL, Logistics, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, TOAD, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Discoverer, Windows 2000, Sun Solaris Shell Scripting.
- Worked on Order Import interface in OM.
- Developed an Invoice Interface to import Invoices from legacy system to AR module.
- Extensively worked on customer interface in Receivables.
- Implementation in Inventory module includes defining flex fields.
- Developed many new reports like Customer Order status Report, Backlog Detail Report, Backlog Summary Report, Backlog by Item (Line Level) Report, Cycle Status Report, Open Work Order Report, Sales Rep Commission Report, Customer Profiles Report, Shipping Reports, etc.
- Performed the whole Order Cycle, which includes Booking, Pick Release, Ship Confirming, and Interfacing to Receivables, Complete Line and Complete Order. Customized a report ‘On time Delivery Analysis Report’ which gives detailed output of how many orders are shipped early, late and on time for each customer.
- Excellent understanding of AOL & Sys Admin, developed new reports, forms, functions, validation sets, request sets and concurrent programs.
- Created new reports Quotations received and Orders booked through TeleSales and integrated with Oracle Applications.
- Developed custom Report RMA, to execute for the required set of books.
- Developed a workflow package to run on Reminder on Thursday for all employees and warning on Monday morning to the employees who did not sent time sheets.
- Used TAR Assistance for expenditure id and functional currency in Project Accounting.