- 12.6 Years’ experience in project design, implementation, upgrades, Migrations, cloning, Oracle 12c/11g/10g RAC, 12c with ExaData, MySQL 4.1, 5.X, Goldengate, Administration Dataguard Security Admin in Production Servers, support, administration, Oracle EBS R12.2.4, SQL Server,
- I possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have good team leadership skills and invariably meet client expectations. I'm working as an Oracle Team Lead, and have experience in implementation, Support and Maintenance, Migration and up gradation projects.
- IT Administration or IT Support projects & related task, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c Database Administration, Design and implementation and worked in 5 domains - Financial, Banking, Insurance, Retail and Healthcare different platforms like Windows, Unix /Linux (Ubuntu, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HP-UX).
- Expertise in installing, configuring and maintaining Standalone as well as RAC databases on various platforms and responsible for 24x7 availability of the database.
- Cloud Computing platforms (AWS, Azure, OCI) Admin, Containers.
- Participated in analysis and designing of Oracle Exadata Server for infrastructure and related projects.
- Experience in Installation and administrations of Oracle 10g RAC, 11g RAC, 12C.
- Implemented Dataguard and configured both the physical and logical standby database in the production environments.
- FMW - Weblogic Server, SOA, OSB, CC&B, SSO, ODI, eAM, FORMS, REPORTS, support Proficient in using Recovery manager (RMAN), Flash-Back Technology, Automatic Storage Manager (ASM) & Automatic Database Diagnostic Manager (ADDM).
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database through Database Tuning - Tuning Applications, Tuning Instance, and Tuning Disk Usage.
- Developed database monitoring/health check alert scripts
- Experience in using OEM/Grid Control
- Experience in taking Full and partial backups, Incremental and Cumulative backups using RMAN.
- Oracle EBS R12.2.x Installation, support maintenance, cloning patching, upgrade.
- Implemented data transfer using Data Pump, Export/Import utilities.
- Extensive Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages using PL/SQL.
- Administration - Microsoft SQL server databases, Install & support server for production and development server in cluster, replication.
- Experienced in loading data from flat files into database tables using SQL*Loader,
- Excellent communication skills, with strong troubleshooting, and problem solving ability.
- Worked as a team member to provide 24x7 on call production database support.
Database: Oracle 12c/11g/10g, Oracle 9i, Oracle 11g RAC, MS-SQL DBA, 2012/2014
Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 4.x, 5.x, Sun Solaris 8,10, AIX 5.3,6.1,HP-UX 10.x,11.x, Windows NT/XP/2000/2003,HP-UX 10.x,11.x.
Technologies: OEM/Grid Control, Data pump Import/Export, GoldenGate, RMAN, ASM, SQL*Loader.
Tools: and Utilities: Java, J2EE, C#, .Net, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL * Loader, Stored Procedures, Triggers, UNIX Shell Scripting, TKPROF, STATSPACK, AWR, Toad, VMware
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Team Lead Oracle
- Administration, Support, Migration of Database on-premises to Oracle Cloud in Oracle 12c RAC
- Worked as a Core DBA/ Exadata DBA as migration specialist on Oracle 12cR1, 11gR2, Exadata X2, X3, OEM 12c, RAC, Data Guard on scientific Linux 6.
- Working on Exadata X2, X3 machines which included Half Rack and Full Rack
- Migrating Databases from Exadata X2 and X3 machines to Exadata machines, Pachting Exadata
- Responsible for designing and building secure AWS EC2 instances based on Red Hat Linux with AWS expertise building custom AMI’s and infrastructure automation skills.
- Implement, Migration & support to (AWS, Azure, OCI) Cloud
- AWS/Virtualization Engineer will be responsible for ensuring building out new Amazon Web Service components,
- Good experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Administration including patching of OMS and Agents
- Experience in OCI,ODI PaaS, DBaaS and ExaCS Experience in managing multiple Oracle database releases 11g, 12c and 18c on large systems, managing security.
- Migrating an Oracle Database to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Database Service Virtual Machine
- Expert in Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC management, Automatic Storage Management ASM, and Experience with administration of Databases on AWS Cloud using EC2.
- Golden Gate Admin - Installation, Up gradation, Configuration & Troubleshooting GoldenGate 12c
- Configure GoldenGate H.A using Oracle DBFS & Active Data Guard.
- Installed and configure GoldenGate Agent to work with OEM GoldenGate Plugin.
- FMW - Weblogic Server, SOA, Dynamic Clusters, OSB, CC&B, SSO, ODI, FORMS, REPORTS,
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle 12c and 11g databases.
- Expertise in Oracle OEM 13c implementation and operations in an enterprise scale
- Experience with managing an end-to-end SOA lifecycle from SOA architecture governance modeling & design,
- OEM 12c installation, upgrade, patching
- Demonstrate recent, professional exposure to support alternate RDBMS database flavors like MS SQLSERVER
- Hands on experience across all versions of MS SQL Server, expert experience with SQL 2008R2- 2016.
- Extensive experience in Installation, patching and Migration.
- Expert in HA Solution such as (WSFC) Cluster, Mirroring, Log Shipping and especially in Always ON Availability and Read-Only routing.
- Expert in backup, recovery and disaster recovery strategies. Experience with Oracle installation and setup of Oracle 10g, 11G and 12c database in a RAC and ASM.
- Installation, Setup, Maintenance and Upgrade of Oracle 10g, 11g to 12c or 12c R2 Databases RAC/stand alone in Linux OS environment.
- Expert in High Availability technologies such as Oracle 12c RAC, multiplexing with ASM. Linux OS experience is must to expand ASM disks expansion.
- Experience in configuring ZDLRA for protecting, backup and restore of databases .
- Implement Oracle 12c Multi- tenant, database installation, configuration and management.
- Mongo DB Admin - Installation, up gradation, Configuration & Troubleshooting Mongo DB 3.4/ 3.6.
- Experience in performing Mongo DBA operational routines;
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Configuring Sharding, monitoring, and identify the proper shard key.
- Performing Security measures, backups and restore backups
- Cloning of Databases from Production to Development and Test.
- Advanced SQL query techniques in addition to experience with automating export/import tasks using DTS/SSIS.
- Expertise with configuring, implementing and supporting high availability SQL Server.
- Detail-oriented Solaris Administrator 8/9/10 years of experience
- Configuring and troubleshooting name servers and creating and managing user accounts.
Designed and deployed a scalable Solaris infrastructure that seamlessly integrated a network storage serverSolaris Installation, support & Maintenance of RAC.
Environment: Oracle 9i/10gR2/12c/13c RAC/11g/12c R2 RAC, Solaris, Windows 20016, MS-SQL Server
2016, 13C/OEM/Grid Control, AWR/ADDM, RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java, J2EE, Java Script, JSON, HTML, CSS, Nodejs 2.0, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, MS-SQL, SSRS, XML, Web
Services, Oracle FORMS, Oracle Reports.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Team Lead Oracle
- Maintaining the availability of Oracle database version 12c, 11g, 10g and 9i in a production and non-production environments both on AIX and Linux platforms.
- Installation of Oracle Real Application Custer (RAC) and upgrade database from Oracle 10g to 11g to 12c and also one platform to another (Unix to Linux).
- RMAN backup, checking daily backup status using Autosys.
- Maintain and support GoldenGate installation.
- Migration from physical databases to VMWare
- Refresh full environment/schema’s from production database as required by application users.
- Ensure compliance in related tasks with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Deliver on-call support for critical database applications on a rotational basis.
- Perform additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow proper hand-over process between on-shore and off-shore team experience working with Oracle RAC
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle Patching, Oracle Upgrades, Oracle Migration
- Experience working on cross platform migration
- Expertise with Oracle GoldenGate
- Expertise with Oracle RMAN
- Expertise with Oracle DataGuard
- Experience working on OEM
- Experience working on crisis bridge, production oncall
- UNIX/Linux system management skills
- Good communication skills
Confidential - Virginia
Team Lead - Oracle/ DBA
- 24*7 Production Database Administration Support
- Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScaling Groups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Formation, Route 53,
- Possess good knowledge in creating and launching EC2 instances using AMI’s of Linux, Ubuntu, RHEL, and Windows.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Worked on AWS Data Pipeline to configure data loads from S3 to into Redshift
- Migrating an Oracle Database to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Database Service Virtual Machine
- Customize the newly created Service for Oracle VM Manager Simple Compute, Publish it & test.
- Exadata X2-2, X3-3 Database Machine installation and administration experience
- Managing oracle databases in a EXADATA environment validated and deployed Exadata X2-2, X3-2 quarter, half and full rack for various clients
- Migrated databases Exadata, RAC and single instance database for multiple clients
- Successfully utilized rman restore, external tables, golden gate and data pump for several database migration to Exadata and other databases
- Installation & configuration of Fusion Middleware 188.8.131.52.0 (DB, WebLogic & SOA Suite)
- Installation & configuration of (DB, WebLogic & SOA Suite)
- OBIEE Support, Administration,
- Manage all aspects of the OGG design, implement and support in development, UAT and production environments. Identify and resolve OGG problems occurring in all database environments including performance related issues (i.e. database & SQL tuning).
- Setting up High Availability Oracle GoldenGate (OGG) systems on Oracle 11gR2 RAC environments (Front-end: Sun SPARC Server, Back-end: Oracle Exadata Full Rack).
- Troubleshooting typical OGG technical problems such as unique key violation / long transaction using GGSCI / Log dump / discard file analysis.
- Performed Database Refresh from Production to QA, UAT and Development databases.
- Backup and recovery, Cold backups, hot backups, Logical backups, RMAN backups (Full, Incremental Backups, Differential, Cumulative Backups).
- SQL Server 2016 Database Administrator
- Experience working with SQL server .
- Experience with clusters, replication and log shipping, Install, configure and maintain SQL server databases
- Understanding of Windows Server operation systemsDatabase cloning for development, testing from production
- Experienced in managing disk quotas and applying RHEL Hardening Standards
- Experience administrating DHCP, DNS, and NFS services in Linux with Kickstart, troubleshooting server issues, and writing Shell Scripts in C-Shell and Bash.
- Environment: Oracle 11g RAC/10g RAC/Oracle 9i, Data Guard, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Red hat Linux, RMAN, ASM, SQL*Loader, Data Pump, Golden Gate, TOAD, OEM/Grid Control, SQL, PL/SQL, TKPROF,EXPLAIN PLAN, AWR.
Confidential, Camden, NJ.
Team Lead - Oracle/SQL DBA
- Configured and modified Exadata x2 machines as per requirement and specifications after Oracle handed over the standard Exadata machines.
- Patch on 11gR2 databases on Exadata X2 and X3 environments before migrating it to Exadata X3 machines to match with Bundle patch version.
- Installed and Configured Oracle 10g RAC and 11g/12c RAC databases
- Upgraded Oracle databases from 9i to 10g and 10g to 11g version.
- Maintenance of around 200 databases combined on all the production, development and testing environments.
- Configured Oracle Standby Databases (Dataguard) for Oracle Disaster recovery.
- Achieved High Availability, Data protection and Maximum performance by maintaining both physical and logical standby databases.
- Restoration and Recovery of databases at the times of occurrence of critical failures.
- Responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring the Oracle environment by creating databases, storage structures and objects, database backup and recovery, monitoring and optimizing database performance.
- Implemented Oracle database backup & recovery solutions.
- Extensive use of Oracle Data pumps Exp/Imports utility for moving data among the servers.
- Performed large batch jobs, and tuning of SQL queries and database systems.
- Responsible in configuring and backing up database using Hot backups, Cold backups, Logical backups and RMAN incremental backups
- Performed automated backups and scheduling using scripting.
- Responsible for migration of databases.
- Written PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, packages and triggers
- Worked with Data pump to take the logical backups of databases.
- Experienced in performing Point in time recovery.
- Used oracle configuration assistants like DBCA(Database Configuration Assistant) for Creating databases, DBUA(Database Upgrade Assistant) for Upgrading databases and NETCA(Network Configuration Assistant) for creating a Client-Server environment using Listener, tnsnames etc.,
- Used Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) for monitoring database performance.
- Tested database performance issues (monitoring and tuning) to ensure database optimization.
- Performed administrative maintenance, monitoring on Oracle database systems in a global 24x7 operational environment.
- Involved in gathering requirements from end users.
- Clear documentation was prepared on all the processes like program specification, bugs fixing logs & change requests for future reference.
- Estimate growth of database size by detail analysis of the company’s future policies and generating reports for the management to act in advance.
Environment: Oracle 11g/10g, Oracle 11g RAC, Oracle 10g RAC, Dataguard, RedHat Linux, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, Windows, TOAD, Grid Control, SQL, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Oracle DBA, PL/SQL
- Installation and configuration of Oracle 9i, 10g software
- Installed and configured Oracle 10g RAC
- Upgraded databases 9i to 10g. Applied CPU and PSU patches
- Adjusted data models when necessary under direction of data architects.
- Implemented Oracle Dataguard in order to achieve the high availability of the database by maintaining the Standby database.
- Used Recovery Manager (RMAN) and Created recovery catalog on separate server.
- Responsible for backups and recoveries
- Assured Daily Backups and Archiving were done accurately and consistently.
- Implemented and maintained Database security.
- Created / Altered / Dropped Users as and when required and administer their respective quotas and profiles.
- Cloned the database using RMAN to migrate data from PROD to UAT/QA/SIT and Dev databases.
- Implemented shell scripts for backup and recovery
- Restoration of dropped tables using Flashback technology.
- Created Database Links and Snapshots (Materialized views).
- Performed Hot Backups and maintained database availability to support non-stop Business operations.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts with embedded SQL*Loader calls and PL/SQL statements to extract data from the legacy application in the form of flat files and load the extracted data into the new application.
- Optimized SQL, PL/SQL code and performance tuning using AWR, TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, STATSPACK, AWR, ADDM
- Knowledge in Data warehousing and implementation and supported as Oracle Database administrator in Data warehouse projects.
- As a member of the analyzing and designing team, the responsibilities were to understand the application requirements and build up system specifications.
- Writing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions for data operations team and suggesting developers to write proper query to get optimal performance.
Environment: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, Oracle 10g RAC, Dataguard, RedHat Linux, Sun Solaris, TOAD, Grid Control, SQL, PL/SQL.,SQL*LOADER
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
- Setup 10g RAC from scratch & present workshop, Installed and configured Oracle 10g.
- Performed Database Upgradations from 9i to 10g.
- Responsible in applying the patches from time to time to make the database software up-to-date.
- Involved in analysis of market risk and claims data.
- Creation of new Tablespaces, adding and modifying data files in order to resolve Disk Contention Issues.
- Performing backups and recoveries.
- Designed and implemented appropriate backup and recovery procedures to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for automatic backups for performing hot backups on a daily basis and cold backups on a monthly basis.
- Maintained control files, log file, data files, table spaces and rollback segments.
- Creation of database users, granting/revoking the privileges
- Tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring and optimizing database performance.
- Worked closely with senior DBA to understand the business and technical requirements.
- Designed database tables, implementing referential integrity.
- Developed triggers which internally called procedures and functions.
- Performed complex SQL query tuning, index reorganization.
- Involved in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Designed and developed various UNIX Shell, PL/SQL and SQL scripts
- Involved in documenting the entire system architecture and data flow.
Environment: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.3 RedHat Linux, Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SQL, PL/SQL, Sun Solaris 5.8/5.9/5.10 , Oracle RDBMS 9i (9.0.2)/10G(10.2.0.2), 9iAS & 10gAS, OEM, OAM, RMAN, ASM, Data Pump, Data Guard.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO .
- Maintained all Oracle/SQL servers for Setup, Installation, configuration on Sun Solaris, windows2k3,
- Installed Configure Oracle 9i/10g DB servers for HR, Banking, Checks, Time Entry, Kapiti. AS-400 Core Banking
- Responsible for sending salary data from Oracle Servers to AS 400 machines on production servers.
- Installed Oracle 9i DB on Sun solaris machines for Production, test serversWorked on Solaris Admin, windows2k3Installed and configure, VERITAS Volume Manager, VERITAS Clusters, Sun Clusters, VERITAS Volume Replication .
- Installation oracle 9i clients for connectivity to the banking software,
- Resolved day to day issues of all branches.
- Setup new servers for Oracle 9i/10g and SQL server 2000.
- Setup Standby servers on IBM x-series high end servers, AS400.
- Maintain Daily Backup sets for production servers, sun servers with Storage.
- RMAN Backups, Logical Backups.