- 9i - 18c RDBMS
- 10g -18c RAC/Grid
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Enterprise Manager (OEM) & 12c Grid Control
- E-Business Suite EBS (12.1 & 12.2)
- Oracle WebLogic 10g-12c
- Discoverer 220.127.116.11
- 11g OAM/OID (Single Sign-On)
- Application Express (APEX)
- Data Guard
- Fusion Middleware (FMW) versions 11g,12c
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- BPEL Process Manager
- Windows HP-Unix Solaris Linux IBM-AIX
Tech Lead/Oracle Applications/DBA
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Technical Lead for a 12 Member team supporting Production/Sustainment of DMHRSi (Defense Medical Human Resource System Internet)
- Panned and Installed Oracle WebLogic 12c multi-tenant Platform across seven node Cluster. Each tenant utilizes Fusion Middleware to utilize its own Domain Partition.
- Implemented DISA WebLogic Server 12c STIG across all environments going through an ATO (Authority to Operate) and multiple Annual Reviews.
- Worked with PMO to help create WebLogic application on-boarding Documentation.
- Supported integration of multiple applications into a WebLogic PaaS (Platform as a Service) platform. This was the first implantation of this kind for these applications.
- Supports 8 node Oracle Fusion Middleware 18.104.22.168 Discoverer with WebLogic 10.3.6
- Created custom WebLogic Monitoring scripts (using WLST) for all WebLogic environments. Scripts sends automatic email alerts when detecting issues.
- Integrated WebLogic 12c with ForgeRock J2EE policy agent for Single Sign on.
- Utilized Oracle Fusion Middleware Control 12c for maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Review DISA STIGs (Security Technical Implementation Guides) to make sure Production systems are in compliance.
- Worked on annual reviews using Systems Scan Matrix, addressing all DISA STIGs.
- Worked with ISSO to address Web Inspect and AppDetective findings.
- Responded all to IAVM (Information assurance vulnerability alerts) for the project.
- Supports 8 node Oracle 12.1.x EBS system with OAM/OID (Identity Management)
- Working with customer to plan the 12.2.x EBS upgrade analysis with 19c Database
- Reviewed program documentation of the system and kept them up to date.
- Oracle EBS installation, upgrade, and maintenance support.
- Setup Oracle Data Guard (Disaster Recovery/DR) for 7+TB system.
- Keeps DR in sync at all times, troubleshoots issues
- Reduced Audit Storage space down by 40% by purging old data.
- Provides guidance in performance tuning of Oracle Databases
- Support Informatica 10.2 troubleshooting.
- Writes Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Product Insertion Guides, and Configuration Recommendation white papers
- Create processes, templates, and tools to ensure consistent application, evaluation, and use of architecture best practices
- Trouble-shoots production systems and able to perform/write up Root Cause Analysis of complex issues
- Work in coordination with other Engineers to lead the Production support of applications in an ITIL-centric environment
- Monitors application to ensure systems are meeting ongoing business needs
- Identifies and consults with internal technical resources to produce strategic designs
Oracle Apps DBA/Software Engineer
Confidential, Fairborn, OH
- Five plus years supporting National Air and Space Intelligence Center ATEP I & II contracts.
- Installed, upgraded, and patched Oracle 11gR2 (RAC) Grid database systems.
- Installed and patched high available, multi-node, Oracle FMW (Fusion Middleware systems including OSB, SOA Suite, and WebLogic.
- Utilized Fusion Middleware Enterprise Manager console to monitor status of system.
- Created scripts using WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool) for startup and WebLogic Monitoring.
- Developed, maintained, and patched Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Managed storage and backups using ASM, shell scripts, and Oracle Grid Control 12c.
- Experienced in Oracle Spatial indexing and partitioning.
- Led Cross-Platform Migration of Multi-Terabyte RAC systems using Transportable Tablespaces.
- Worked on development team to convert Legacy-System into a Micro-Service Architecture, using Docker, Cassandra, and Mesosphere DC/OS.
- Experience working Agile software development environment.
- Upgraded Oracle FMW from versions 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Developed, deployed, tested, and maintained BPEL processes in SOA to support ingestion of files.
- Used SQL Developer to create/fix SOA BPEL processes.
- Sustained all application Oracle PL/SQL code.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Oracle APEX Nomination Tool and Dashboard monitoring application.
- Installed, configured, engineered, scripted and documented PostgreSQL database servers with Replication and Hot Standby capability.
- Worked sustainment bugs and enhancements through multiple environments to support a healthy configuration change management of the production system.
- Created SQL, shell scripts, Python scripts, and PL/SQL to help automate processes.
- Converted various scripts (Shell and Python scripts) from Solaris to Linux compatible.
- Works with Oracle Support to help resolve Oracle Bugs and issues.
- Created installation guides and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Production maintainers.
Confidential. Fairborn, OH
- Conducted environment builds and development of the release packages.
- Supported the developers in design and build, to architect an efficient database structure.
- Maintained the Software Version Description, Operator Manual, Deployment Production Architect, and Readme for each release.
- Executed security scans (SRR Scans) in compliance with DISA standard procedures.
- Provided support for Client application development and deployment support.
- Conducted and Analyzed SRR Scans/STIG Fixes to Oracle 11i environments.
- Supported the installation of release packages into all environments.
- Developed and tested RAC databases and Oracle Applications.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained new databases, backup/ recovery and configuration management.
- Upgraded Oracle Single instance to Oracle RAC Configuration.
- Installed database management system (DBMS) related software tools.
- Performed Rapid Clones of 11i EBS to redeploy environments on new hardware.
- Installed and setup the Cognos 8 application.
- Submitted input for modification used for problem resolution and daily maintenance.
- Monitored software database license process.
- Managed technical action reports to resolve bugs/issues with DBMS software.
- Routinely worked on troubleshooting of 11i EBS issues.
- Developed/maintained/participated in disaster recovery plans.
- Supported capacity planning.
- Participated in implementing database strategies and solutions.
Confidential, Clarksburg, WV
- Worked on 9i and 10g RAC databases on Solaris.
- Upgraded Oracle 10g 10.2.0.x databases to 10.2.0.4
- Applied Patch Set Update/Critical Patch Update patches to the Oracle databases.
- Used Automatic Storage Management (ASM) for management of storage on disk groups.
- Put into practice and tested RMAN repository for 10g RAC databases.
- Performed the refreshing and recreation of non-production databases from production.
- Monitored daily operations (disk usages, backups, retention, etc).
- Created Shell Scripting and PL/SQL to do various tasks.
- Developed, monitored, and carried out nightly backups and exports of databases.
- Created Service Requests with Oracle, to solve database issues and errors.
- Rolled back and forward Nonoperational databases for testing.
- Reviewed and worked system 9i to 10g upgrade.
- Archived users and groups from databases when needed.
- Created/edited schemas and objects for databases.
- Edited and created cookbooks and standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.