To obtain a position of Data Analyst/Data Scientist/Data Architect/Data Modeler and/or Oracle Data Base Administrator to utilize my attention to Detail, Customer Service and Problem Solving experience.
Software: Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g/11g, Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g, DB2, Solaris and HP UNIX
Operating systems: All Fusion Erwin Data Modeler, CA Repository, MS SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS, MS SQL MS SQL Server database and SQL Jobs management, ADABAS, 4th DIMENSION (Client/Server version for MAC).
Software Dev Analyst
- Development of the SSA Enterprise Data Model, Conceptual Data model for Earning Case Management System, and etc.;
- Development of Conceptual data model for DCPS and Synchronization process of database and data model;
- MI Data Warehouse development and support. Included: analysis of Business requirements for MI reports and dashboard, development of table structures template as result of the analysis, and SQL scripts template for loading data in the specific tables used for reports generating;
- Development of test scripts and testing them in different environments;
- Population Enterprise Logical Data Model into CA Repository;
- DBA support of Oracle databases for the SSA Office of Communications (Development and Production environments);
- Oracle DBA Consultant for the SSA Office of Inspector General: Reverse reengineering of databases,, Implementation of Oracle Data Guard;
- Database analysis, data modeling, and SQL scripts development, and other database administration works for Post Entitlement, Disability Decision, and Work Measurement Data Warehouses of the SSA Office of Information Management;
- Developed Electronics Record Express and Earnings BIPS web applications: front - end and back-end.
- Technical lead in development of the Manual Correction Portal for Medicare Intranet application for the SSA Office of Retirement and Survivors Insurance Systems;
- Provided technical expertise in reengineering computer systems for the SSA Office of Hearings and Appeals: requirements analysis, data modeling, database design, and database management - populating databases, migrating data dictionaries;
- Development a Client/Server Architecture and Data exchange between Oracle Database and Visual FoxPro;
- Responsible for conversion the Forces Configuration Information System for Civil Works in the US Army Corps of Engineers to Visual FoxPro, redesigned the database for the system;
- Involved in Confidential Information Resource & Management Support Program as part of the Boeing team;
- Responsible for development and sustaining engineering of Confidential department systems in a Client/Server environment, including data modeling and programming using Visual tools;
- Responsible for design and development of the Cost Management Reporting System for the Department of Development of the Confidential contract division.
- Responsible for design and development, implementation and personnel training for maintenance f the Job Training Management Information System.
- Design and development f Data Collection systems, using Client/ Server technology;
- Led classes for training of managers, engineers and researchers in various software applications: MS Office and in database programming for dBase IV and Visual FoxPro.