- Database design and maintenance - Deep understanding of the industrial sector;
- Perfect knowledge and understanding of programming languages: Tsql, SQL;
- Extensive experience working as a database administrator in distributes mission critical environments;
- Perfect knowledge of the operating systems Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX.
- Familiar with multiple third-party tools as SQLSentry, SQLSafe, Idera Diagnostic Manager.
Confidential, North Andover, MA
- Responsible for identifying and implementing SQL server best practices.
- Recommendations for database design and data loads.
- Setup transactional replication, mirroring and disaster recovery actions.
- Performed database migrations from/to multiple version of SQL server.
- Maintain and improve backup policy.
- Analyzing indexes used/unused and missing to increase performance. Index optimization.
- Microsoft SQL patching.
- Responsible for tracking and assigning tickets ( Confidential ) and completed within SLAs.
- Automated database monitoring tasks.
- Perform code reviews and provide recommendations for performance improvements.
- Support for Amazon RDS Database Products and Versions
- Strong RDBMS concepts and experience in creating, maintaining and tuning Views, Stored Procedures User Defined Functions and System Functions using SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Installing and implementing SSIS SSRS scenarios for many servers.
- Database administration across Oracle, Mssql and Sybase Database environments, Appointed as technical support responsible for many important business customers
- Engaged in a number of production support environments.
- Databases instalment and maintenance Oracle (versions 10, 11g, 12c) -MSSQL (2000, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016)-Sybase .
- Database administration, including performance, monitoring and tuning.
- Preparation and execution of technical tests.
- Database population with new information or transfer of existing data into it.
- Creation of data backup copies.
- Daily maintenance and file security.
- Database security and prevention of data loss.
- Immediate identification and escalation of risks to the database service.
- Involvement in the design of physical database schema, data modeling and performance tuning.
- Operation of systems Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX.