Suitable position in Data Modeling, Database Analysis, Database Administration, Clinical Data Management. Seven years of Oracle Database Administration (Oracle12c, 11g), Two years of Database Administration (DB2 UDB 8.2), Eleven years of Data Modeling, Data/Metadata Administration and Data/Metadata Architecture experience on CASE tools like ER/Studio, Rational© XDE, PLATINUM© Tool Suite, ModelMart, Erwin(3.5.2, 4.1.4), BPWin (2.5), and RPTwin, Model Web Publisher, Designer/2000, TOAD, SQL Navigator 4.0. Oracle PL/SQL, SQL+, MS Word, MS Access. Twelve (12) years of IBM CICS (3.2), DB2(2.3), TELON(2.1B) and XPEDITOR(6.2).
Expertise: Oracle Database Administration, Data Modeling, Data/Metadata Administration, ModelMart Admin, ER/Studio 10.0, Erwin (3.5.2, 4.1.4), Database Design, BPwin, Logical and Physical Data Modeling, Normalization, DB2 UDB, Oracle Designer 6i, 2K, Rational XDE, Rational Rose, ClearCase, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL+. TOAD. SOx database controls and audits. Phase III Clinical Trials, Clinical Data Analysis.
Industries: Technology, Aerospace, Government, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Energy, Manufacturing, Retail and Finance.
- Managing Oracle databases (applying Oracle patches for Oracle 12c), Linux servers (applying Linux BlockPoints for Linux 6.x, 7.x), Compliance of servers and databases .
- Database Specialist for CAS Confidential Application, maintaining Oracle development, test and production databases using TOAD.
- Successfully implemented Oracle Proactive Tablespace Management (Online Segment Shrink) for Confidential in Oracle 11g and 12c
- Tuning AMM database parameters in Oracle 12c; Administration of Oracle Database Password Synchronization Tool; Logical and Physical Data Models in Erwin and ER Studio 2016.
- Oracle Database Administrator for Finance Applications, including Enterprise Finance Data Warehouse (EFDW) on Oracle 11g in development, test, integration and production environments, supporting user account administration/management in compliance with EDM Oracle Security Policy, data/metadata exports, migrations, using related tools like Confidential Oracle Enterprise Manager (BOEM) and TOAD.
- SOx Control Performer for EFDW Application. Database Security Focal for Finance Applications.
- Trained 7 x 24 DBA Team in EFDW Migration Process, including Process Demonstration and documentation.
- Exceeded management expectations, two years in a row.
- Oracle Database Administration for Database Operation Center (DBOC, now DPO).
- Database Administrator on Functional Integration (FI) project: Supporting Versant databases on Sun Solaris Unix servers, including test, system, functional test, system test and production databases, for Confidential Application.
Lead Technical Architect
- Data Architect / Data Modeler on Enterprise Financial Data Warehouse (EFDW) project. Supporting Enterprise Finance Data Warehouse on Oracle 9.2 using ERwin, Model Manager, PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management 6.2, TOAD for Oracle. Supporting 787 Production Operations - Shop Floor Information data requirements through UML modeling in Rational Rose using ClearCase configuration management.
- Data Architect / Data Modeler on Confidential and Toolbox project using tools like ER/Studio 2016, ERwin and Model Manager.
- Database and Data Model Engineer in the capacity of Advisory Software Engineer.
- Developed database design document.
- Develop and maintain Relationship Registry 1.1 database schema design in Rational XDE.
- Forward-engineering the same to DB2 UDB 8.2 on Windows and Oracle 10g. Generating and maintaining SQL DDL scripts using DB2 Control Center and TOAD.
- Maintaining install, update, migrate and uninstall scripts. Developed and implemented Naming Standards for the above projects.
- Developed Physical data model for Credit Information Warehouse project on DB2 UDB platform.
- Used ERwin macros to standardize names and abbreviations between logical and physical data models.
- Developed Enterprise Domain Strategy, data model maintenance procedure, Model Manager maintaining Enterprise Data Model.
- Trained in Erwin 4.1 and Model Manager 4.1. Effort appreciated by DBA on project.
- Data Modeler, using Oracle Designer 6.0, as a Repository Manager, on HP-UX 11.0, to model ‘Location Subject Area’ - for Address and GIS requirements. Developed custom reports from Oracle Repository using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Conventions of thought’) on Enterprise Data Model and project data models within SDLC methodology resolving issues using TARs on MetaLink.
- Published Oracle Designer data models in pdf format on web using Adobe Acrobat.
- Technical member of Business Information Stewardship Program. Trained in SAP ABAP.