- Working to the best of my ability at a position that require innovative challenging employment where I can gain more experience and utilize my professional skills and offer advancement opportunities.
- Ability to work properly on different operating systems.
- Ability to learn the new languages and IT technologies quickly.
- Ability to work as a member of team to achieving different projects and tasks.
- Good interaction and Collaboration,
- Fast learning with “Can Do “attitude.
- Install and configure Oracle RAC 11g database. Migration & Cloning Database to different machines/platform. Recreate, Managing & troubleshooting RAC 11g Stand - By / Data Guard databases.
- Performing Backup & recovery, (RMAN, Data Pump). Writing shell scripts for backup, cron job and as per need basis
- Performing security, reconfigure EM, Schedule tasks installation and troubleshooting.
- Performing complete Oracle database 11g RAC health check, monitoring and support.
- Managing Oracle Application Server 10g administration & troubleshooting.
- Managing Oracle WebLogic 11g administration, applying patches & troubleshooting.
- Manage Oracle users' accounts, controlling, auditing user access.
- Configuring ASM for databases.
- Handling Recovery in the situations of disaster.
- Handling Switch Over and Fail Over for Data guard servers.
Oracle DBA & Developer
- Installation & creation of Oracle Database 11gR2. Migration Database, cloning, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting. Backup & Recovery using RMAN & Data pump.
- Configuring and managing using Enterprise Manager Writing shell scripts for backup, export, import, cron job as per need basis. Install Oracle 6i D2k, Develop, Customize & support application of Product registrations system using D2K.
- Performing complete Oracle database 10g, 11g & RAC health check.
- Writing SQL & PL/SQL, SQL Loader, shell scripts & cron job.
- Monitoring all database through (EM), Toad... and troubleshooting.
- Handling calls related to database problems and working on it.
Oracle Developer & DBA
- Develop, Customize, testing & Support Bright Management System for Company which involved modules like “Administration, Sales, Purchasing, inventory, Production, HR & Payroll” Develop integration between Sales & Production module.
- Activate SMS, automate Payroll issue & develop purchasing system. Installation & creation of Oracle database 10g
- Perform database health check, monitoring & troubleshooting.
- Taking RMAN backup, database Dump backup “Logical backup Import, Export /expdp/impdp” Configuring and troubleshooting Enterprise Manager & Data Guard.
- Upgraded Database from 10.1.0.2 to 10.2.0.4 and performed Database Cloning using RMAN, Data Pump. Perform Data migration & Cloning of Database to different machines. Cloning of Database to different machine
- Customize & Support applications