Oracle developer and analyst with more than 15 years experience using Forms 3.1 through 10g, Reports 1.1 through 10g, and PL/SQL. A reliable, detail-oriented team player.
Oracle Forms (Forms Builder) 10g, 9i, 4.5, 3.1
Oracle Reports (Reports Builder) 10g, 9i, 3.5, 2.5, 1.1
Oracle Retail, Retek 6.6, RMS12
SQL Navigator, SQL Impact, TOAD
Unix Korn shell
Confidential, Irving, TX 2001 2009
- Develop and maintain forms and reports to track inventory, promotions, orders and shipments in a highly customized Retek 6.6 system.
- Oracle Forms and Reports 9i to 10g upgrade: Converted Forms and Reports from version 9i to 10g. Designed and implemented solution integrating Oracle Reports 10g with Oracle Forms 10g.
- Scope, modify and test batch cycle processes for the opening of the new Northwest Distribution Center, which now services stores in seven states and two Canadian provinces.
- Designed, developed and supported processes for generating Oracle Reports during nightly batch cycle, including delivery of report output via networked printers, email, and mapped directories.
- Designed, developed and supported processes for retention of report output in fulfillment of Sarbanes/Oxley auditing requirements.
- Supported nightly batch cycle processes to ensure that the business is not interrupted due to data problems.
Confidential, Boulder, CO 1997 2000
Oracle Forms and Reports Consultant
- [2000 subcontract via The Whiting Group, Boulder, CO]: Developed forms and reports for a coal mining enterprise using Oracle Forms 4.5 and Oracle Reports 2.8.
- B.T. Office Products/Corporate Express (Arlington, TX): 1997 1999 three year contract [subcontracted via The Insource Group]. Developed and maintained business reports for this large office products supplier, using Oracle Reports 2.5 and Oracle Forms 4.5. Supported production of nightly batch reports. Developed data warehouse reports using Business Objects.
- Mapco Coal (Tulsa, OK): 1997 three month contract working with Oracle Reports 2.5.
Confidential, Carrolton, TX 1996 1997
Direct Marketing/Direct Advertising (now Epsilon).
Leveraged Oracle Reports 2.5 to produce printed materials for targeted direct marketing campaigns.
Confidential, Dallas, TX 1995
Care Systems specialized in workers’ compensation processing services. The application used an Oracle database accessed by Oracle Forms 3.2.
Maintained the Indemnity form for the application.
Confidential, Dallas, TX 1991 1995
Developed and maintained store system reports, using FORTRAN in a Digital Equipment Corp. VAX/VMS environment.
- Conversion Project: Reengineered the store system to use an Oracle database, using Oracle Forms 3.2 and Oracle Reports 1.2. Managed all Reports development for conversion project.
Education : B.B.A., Business Systems Analysis