Databases: Oracle 10,11g
Operating Systems: Win 2008 Server, Red Hat LINUX
Dba Tools/Utilities: TOAD, SQL plus (PUTTY)
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Jr. Oracle Database Administrator
- Oracle Software installation on Test and Development environments.
- 24/7 production environment experience.
- Perform Database refreshes on DEV/TST environment.
- Manage Database Backups.
- Apply Oracle database patches.
- Tablespace management.
- User creation, Roles & Privileges.
- Move table data using data pump (expdp / impdp)
- Day to Day support bases on incidents.
- Troubleshoot and research issues related to performance.
- SQL server monthly backups.
- Deploy KPI reports in business objects.
- Create/Modify schedules in business objects.
- Grant access to groups in business objects.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Technical Support Analyst
- Performed hardware and software installations in accordance with university standards.
- Increased Customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provided first level contact and problem resolution for users with hardware, software and application problems.
- Provided desktop support, troubleshooting desktop, hardware, software, applications and related problems for onsite and remote users.
- Communicate with University staff to understand problems and resolve in a timely manner.
- Provided accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems in the Help Desk ticket system.
- Troubleshoot campus faculty & staff computers when problems are reported; both software and hardware issues.