As a software professional, I aspire to serve the industry where I can utilize my abilities, skills and knowledge to be associated with your organization which offers professional growth while being resourceful and innovative. I would like to obtain a entry level Database Administrator position that will utilize of that includes database maintenance.
STRENGTHS & CO - CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Strong determination to succeed and hard-working and team work.
- Quick learner, Hardworking and good listening skills with Self-Confidence.
- Flexible and adapt quickly to new working environments.
- Efficient Organizer, Positive attitude and sociable.
- Part of socio-cultural and sporting activities right from schooling including blood donation.
Databases/DBMS: Oracle 11g DBA, SQL.
Database Administration: Database architecture, Administration, Backup & RecoveryCloning, DB Creation.
Platforms: Linux (RedHat&Oracle).
Tools: & Utilities: Expdp/Impdp (data pump), RMAN, Sql * loader .
Management Tools: SQL - PLUS, OEM, Putty.
- Having knowledge of Oracle Database Architecture 11gR2.
- Creating Database Manually and using DBCA.
- Having good knowledge of User Management (Managing & controlling security, setting up new users, auditing user activity & setting-up user profiles).
- Creation of database schema objects like tables, views, synonyms, indexes etc.
- Having good knowledge of Tablespace Management (Creation of Tablespaces and increase the size of tablespace if needed).
- Managing Redo log and Archive log files.
- Diagnose and monitoring Alert log files.
- Configuring of listener and tnsnames.ora files.
- RMAN Cloning the database server.
- Logical backup and recovery using Data Pump & export/import.
- Backup solutions involving User Managed backup and RMAN.
- Able to perform Flashback database and Flashback data archive.
- Skilled in setting up and managing oracle physical standby using DATAGUARD.