- Seeking a professional Oracle database Architect / Administrator (DBA) position for the database design, development and maintenance .
- Doing performance tuning, backup and recovery using RMANdatabase trouble shooting. (Oracle RAC, Data Guard and Oracle database replication)
- Over 21 years experience in ORACLE12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8, 7, 6, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, SQL/DS database design, data modeling, database administration (DBA), programming using C/C++, JAVA, Ada, SQL, COBOL, FORTRAN, SQL in UNIX, MS - DOS, MS-WINDOWS, VM/CMS and VMS in Linux, SUN station, IBM RISC/6000, HP9000, IBM PC, Novell Client/Server NETWORK and IBM 4361 mainframe environment
- 18 year experiences in Oracle database administration (DBA), development, production and data warehouse environment .
- Over 10 years experience in application software full life cycle design and development
- Designed logical and physical database data modeling for very large relational databases having size over 400 tables using ERWIN case tool.
- Designed, implemented, supported and maintained multi-terabytes database for data warehouse database using star schema and data ETL processing.
- Successfully installed configured and maintained Oracle database using Oracle Data Guard, RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control, RMAN, and database replication in RAC and Exadata servers.
- Configured Oracle security Database following Confidential Oracle database security standard. Used Oracle Label Security and Oracle data encryption.
- Managed a DBA team to support multi projects in development and 24/7 supported production databases.
Senior Database Architect/DBA
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Working for database production support group for Confidential project at Confidential .
- Production support 24/7 for Confidential customers for 11g and 12c Oracle database using Oracle RAC servers, Oracle Dataguard and Oracle Exadata Machine. Upgrade the database from early version of Oracle to Oracle 12c.
- Worked for the projects of URED and International Agreement for Defense Technical Information Center at Confidential .
- Designing and developed complex data model using ERWIN and MySql workbench5.2 for the projects.
- Implemented the database in Oracle real application cluster (RAC) 18.104.22.168.0 and migrated to MySql databases.
- Supported the development team for the applications.
- Provided database scripts to meet the business requirements.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- As a senior database administrator, working for the projects of Confidential, which is the migration of current systems to the new platform using Oracle Exadata database machine.
- Working on Oracle Exadata Servers for development.
- Provided Exadata installation note document for DBA team.
- Installed and documented Oracle real application cluster (RAC) 22.214.171.124.0 installation on Red Hat Linux 5 boxes.
- Migrated the Oracle RAC databases to Oracle Exadata database machine for DHS/ Confidential .
- Successfully installed
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c for the development team.
Senior Principal Database Analyst
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Supporting the Oracle 11g,10g database design and development, and Thetus Publich software for OPTIC Web Based Application.
- Provided new OPTIC database architect design documentation using Oracle Data Guard, standby database for disaster recovery architecture, using Oracle real application cluster (RAC) server to support Primary database.
- Configured Oracle security Database following Confidential Oracle database security standard.
- Using Oracle Label Security and Oracle data encryption to configure the database tables for Confidential security data.
Senior database administrator /Architect
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Supporting the Oracle 11g,10g, 9i database design and development of the Animal Quarantine Assurance System (AQAS) project and Plant Health Information System (PHIS) and design and development using Oracle materialized view.
- Provided new data warehouse database architect design documentation using real application cluster (RAC) server and implemented data warehouse star schema. Oracle Materialized Views were implemented for reporting purpose.
- Provided Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data procedure for the data warehouse star schema.
- Provided design and implementation data model for the relational database by using ERWIN7.2 case tool. Managed a DBA team to support multi projects.
Senior database Architect
Confidential, Reston, VA
- As a database team leader, working for the Neptune project of the real time network device monitoring software and its database re - design and development.
- Provided the data warehouse, star schema, design document for terabytes database tables using Erwin database model tools.
- Responsible for database oracle10g and 9i software installation, configuration, database design, developments in MS- window NT and linux environments for multi-terabytes databases.
- Installed and configured Oracle 10g release2 -real application cluster RAC database on Linux servers, (installed Oracle cluster software OCFS, Oracle ASM, Oracle Cluster Registry File CRS and Oracle software).
- Upgraded database from 9i to 10g. Upgraded 10g to the latest version. Applied Oracle CPU patches for 9i and 10g.