- Lead Database Administrator position, which uses my management and organizational skills for database technology solutions.
- Over 20 experience as an IT professional with management and project lead experience.
- Ability to lead complex projects through all phases, from design to implementation.
- Organized, highly motivated.
- Strong technical and managerial background, having served as a project manager, database manager, lead database administrator, and Oracle database analys
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Lead Database Administrator
- Quest Foglight, Spotlight, LiveReorg, Performance Analyzer, Toad Expert, OEM
- E - Business Suite RDBMS 10.2.0.4 Oracle Applications 220.127.116.11
- Oracle implementation or RMAN hot backups and recovery.
- Formulated and wrote Disaster Recovery process using RMAN.
- Oracle versions through 18.104.22.168
- Implemented snapshot processing to improve database availability.
- DB2 SAP tablespace and index reorgs to reduce fragmentation and improve performance
- Improved performance of DB2 SAP databases by implementing compression.
- Upgraded over 600 databases from SqlServer7 to SqlServer2000. Project Management
- Utilized NIKU workbench to manage 27 resources for a Global Business Planner project with over 20,000 hours.
- Trained new project managers to improve NIKU workbench management skills.
- Participated in setting up best practices for NIKU workbench.
- Managed both DB2 and Oracle technical team members. Was a database lead for DB2 projects, and as a mentor, trained new DBA team members
- Managed and prioritized daily production and team issues, and prepared budget appropriation and project plan for fiscal year.
- Provide Oracle and SQLServer leadership and maintenance planning in Rman backup/recovery, installation, upgrades, performance tuning and monitoring. Provide leadership in best practices, design and evaluation of technology.
Senior Database Engineer
- Provide Oracle and SQLServer leadership and maintenance planning in Rman backup/recovery, installation, upgrades, performance tuning and monitoring. Maintain Oracle license Inventory and Quest licenses inventory. Provide leadership in best practices, design and evaluation of technology.
Senior Applications DBA
- Provide EBS database support during implementation and migration.
- Coordinate maintenance plans for several development and stage instance testing and patching.
- Lead database support and liaison between internal database team and Oracle On Demand team