- Reliable, Responsible, Trusted & Proactive Oracle Database Administrator with expertise in crisis management, performance tuning, and high availability to increase reliability, maximize productivity and ensure system efficiencies.
- Adept at all stages of project lifecycle, from business requirements and technical definitions to testing, documentation, production support, training and completion.
- Provided 24x7 production support for Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i databases on various platforms.
- Proficient in all DBA responsibilities such as Installation, Configuration, Upgrades, Patches, Performance Tuning, Backup, Recovery, Cloning, Space management, Database Security, Auditing, Troubleshooting, Database Design, Unix Shell Scripting and Documentation.
- Implement Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control (OEM 11g/10g) for centralized monitoring and administration.
- Planned and implemented high availability solutions using Oracle 11g/10g RAC; Standby Database using Oracle Data Guard and Replication
- Operating Systems: Installation and Configuration of Unix/Linux, Windows NT 2000 - 08 for Oracle installation.
- Tools: SQL*Plus, Enterprise Manager, Grid Control, SQL Loader, ERwin, RMAN, AWR, Scheduler, Data Pump, RAC, Partitioning, Active Data Guard, Unix Shell Scripting, ASM, Data Archiving, TOAD, MobaxTerm, SecureCRT.
Oracle Database Administrator/ Consultant
- Installing required operating systems, Oracle grid infrastructures & Oracle database software to meet the current needs and upgraded as required to meet the expansion needs of the company.
- Creating, migrating and backing up database.
- Monitoring database performance, securing & protecting information/database with unique secure configurations, data encryption and masking procedures as well as with sophisticated auditing capabilities.
- Ensuring fast and secure access to business applications round the clock.